1-test cyp and front loading

Zip91

Awards
I know this topic has been discussed at length before, but bear with me.

Because Cyp esters have much longer half-lives, everyone says that the 1-test and 4-ad CYP don't kick in for about 2-3 weeks, and suggest front loading.....BUT NOT increasing the CYP, since all that will do is put more in your system, without actually beginning to work.

So, what are options for the first 2 weeks for lean and bulk cycles. NOTE: I don't want to mess with M1t.

Would 2 weeks of 1-test/4ad transdermal be a decent choice? What about 2 weeks of M1,4ADD?

Secondly, I'm not sure if SLedge will make any more 1-test/4-ad Cyp. are you guys aware of other vendors who provide pre-mixed sterile solutions of 1-test/4-ad CYP in liquid form?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The transdermal will take a few weeks to really be effective so that would not be the way to go imo. I would either use m1t, or run m14add but I would run it for more than 2 weeks.

Zip91

Awards
The transdermal will take a few weeks to really be effective so that would not be the way to go imo. I would either use m1t, or run m14add but I would run it for more than 2 weeks.
thanks for the feedback Manu. I think though, that the transdermal will get into your system within24 hours thought, right?

however, with M1,4ADD, that would start acting very fast.

It seems though some people have a common misperception of front-loading 1-test/4-ad CYP, and they try to double up on the dosages the first couple weeks. That doesn't seem to add much value, because the Cyp is a long-half life ester, and all your doing is putting more of the SAME into your body, with the same long-half life....So, M1,4ADD might be my preference as well.

other opinions welcomed

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback Manu. I think though, that the transdermal will get into your system within24 hours thought, right?

however, with M1,4ADD, that would start acting very fast.

It seems though some people have a common misperception of front-loading 1-test/4-ad CYP, and they try to double up on the dosages the first couple weeks. That doesn't seem to add much value, because the Cyp is a long-half life ester, and all your doing is putting more of the SAME into your body, with the same long-half life....So, M1,4ADD might be my preference as well.

other opinions welcomed
I have seen some people say they feel the 1-test cyp acts more like a prop and they can feel it much sooner.