Cyclotren/Havoc Cycle

ray1988

Awards
Well like I thought it would Congress passed the new law that banned ALL PROHORMONES. Every single one. Now all the companies have to halt production and have to sell all their remaining stock. SOOO as a result I wanna get in one last cycle before its gone. Ive been searching around and this cycle caught my eye.

Cyclotren/Havoc- 4 weeks-
Cyclotren 70/70/70/70
Havoc- 30/30/30/30

However, I was wondering can you throw in H-drol insteado f Havoc because I heard Havoc has much wrse sides then Havoc. Im not one to care about sides cuz if i did I shouldnt be using ph/ps anyways. Im just simple curious/

These are my stats etc..

Weight: 176- However went to 170 due to flu etc..
Height: 5'10"

Max Lifts:
Bench Press: 310
Shoulder Press: 225 x 3
Deadlift: 315- dont really do it that much
Squat; 315- I know not alot of weight but had knee problems due to MMA/Karate

Any suggestions would be much appreciatred.

Thanks Guys

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why r u looking at aas at 170lbs??? Even 175. How about u do some research about eating correctly. You have so much natty potential. You can get it now and save for a yr or so down the road.... Now off the soap box...

Ran this a whole back. Very nice cycle. Def like havoc over hdrol. Run it for 5-6 wks though. Can bump tren to 95 part way through and havoc to 40-50. Great strength gains and decent lean weight gains.

ray1988

Awards
Hey thanks for the feedback. reason why my weight is so low is cuz im about 7 % bf. I do male modeling ...no homo lol. and i have to keep my weight to as minmum as possible. Im usually around 185 or so. I just wanna do this cycle so i can gain as much lean mass as possible.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the feedback. reason why my weight is so low is cuz im about 7 % bf. I do male modeling ...no homo lol. and i have to keep my weight to as minmum as possible. Im usually around 185 or so. I just wanna do this cycle so i can gain as much lean mass as possible.
If that's the case just get on a solid mild bulking diet.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna get sliced and stay that way, I would go with the Transdermals from PP, Dermacrine and 1T, safe and effective. JMO