Cycle opinion. LGD, MK, Tr3st, TD Trest

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hi guys,

Currently in week 2 everything is in check but wanted to see how dosing for tr3st looks

Weeks 1-5 LGD 16mg and MK 677 20mg

Week 5-12 same as above. Then 25mg Transdermal Trest am and Pm. Then 25 (maybe 50mg) of tr3st prior workout.

I could go up both TD and Tr3st but not sure if he pushing it since be for 7 weeks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would do 50 of the TD in the am and 50 oral pwo.

Why not start trest now? You have a high dose of LGD there and may be encountering shutdown/lethargy/libido issues very soon.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I would do 50 of the TD in the am and 50 oral pwo.

Why not start trest now? You have a high dose of LGD there and may be encountering shutdown/lethargy/libido issues very soon.
Don't have enough to run 12 weeks, and wanted to run LGD and MK for 3 months, and figured by tie I'm starting to get tired etc thats when ill kick it up a notch with the Trest and TD.

from what I've read tr3st is best taken 45 mins prior to workout due to its sort half life the best benefits would come pre workout, unless thats what you meant? then the TD would be just to keep steady supply in blood stream.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, take the 50mg oral trest pwo and 50mg td in the morning.

Do you have an AI?

What's your cycle history?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Ya I'm good with all that. Done few cycles of PHs (msten, Epi, SD) few with TD test. None with Tr3st yet. Did an LGD cycle two months ago.