Cycle info, and a couple minor questions

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
So I dabbled a couple posts but figure Ill go ahead and make a complete post. Will be starting an epi/tren cycle soon. December is my relax month, no pre w/o, eating habits off, gym time reduced to maintenance and even a few less attendences. Mostly due to holidays and such.

Have postponed starting for a few reasons, dialing in eating habits and diet is one. Other is that with my new w/o routine as seen below, still need minor adjustments, and mainly my body went into shock and I can tell its not ready for a surge of power with the new routine. So I will be waiting to be comfortable before turbo charging. Also need to check my supply of clomid and make sure I have enough.

January I get back to it. Get the eating habits back in line, 5 days a week at the gym, start the pre w/o again. In preparation for this cycle I adjusted my workout routine as well. I started a two group a week routine, except arms with one, and calves/abs 3 times. Changing the exercise on each day. Looks like this:

M- Back- deadlift, assisted chin ups
- Shoulders- Db lat raise, shrugs(not really shoulder I know but I just put it here)
- Abs- crunches, leg lifts
- Calves- Standing calf raises no weights, seated calf raises heavy weight

T- Chest- Bench press, flat flyes
- Legs- extensions, curls, adductors, abductors --all machine

W- Back- Lat pull downs, machine rows
- Shoulder- seated db press, front db raises
- Abs- Oblique cable pulls, reverse crunches
- Calves- one legged calf raises

R- Bicep, tricep, forearm- usual suspects

F- Chest- Incline db press
- Legs- Squats
- Abs-
- Calves-

Friday abs and calves I haven't worked out what to do yet. Maybe a repeat of Monday most likely.

Cycle info:

Epi - 30/30/45/45/45/45/60?/60?
Tren- 75/75/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
Derma- Throughout? Maybe starting week 2
Cycle Assist
Eliminate

Test booster - jury still out on this
Eliminate/erase?

Overall as you see Im just not ready to start. Few questions Im looking for, as well as opinions or suggestions. This will be a first on tren as well.

For routine, what do you think? Any suggestions or adjustments?
Cycle info, shorten to 6 weeks? And any other suggestions?
Post cycle, test booster suggestions and what about eliminate/erase? Use as test booster?

Anyhow, think I covered it all. If I left anything out or you have another question let me know. Thanks

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Two things I'm curious about, seems as if you're only cranking out two different workouts per day as far as your main muscle groups go. Just flat bench and fly? Maybe I'm just a nut, but that wouldn't even be a proper warmup for me. I know you said you're easing back into it, that the case here?

Secondly, what day of the week starts with R? ;)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Common abbrev for Thursday when using only one letter since two t's. MTWRF.
-edit- I think I missed the sarcasm there, fail. lol. Its for Rageday.

Good point I should have clarified. These are all sets of 5 reps starting at 10 and ending at 6-8. Increasing weight throughout the sets. Time restraints have me at 45 -60 mins at the gym. Pretty much short rest periods. After set 3 I take a little break for the last two sets that are heavier on the weights. The first set is basically the warmup.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
The cardio is basically from the short rest. My heartrate runs 130-145 ish I believe for most of the workout.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks would be fine. 8 weeks for a methyl is always too long, even for epi.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea, figured so, guess I figured I could push the envelope on Epi, but doesn't seem to be the greatest of ideas. I'll knock it back.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
What about the old 4on 4off 4on 4off. Never done it, hear great things.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Not too much criticism about the cycle, that's always good news. Thanks for your replys.