FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started Tbol today. 40mg/day
Been curious on tbol for a while. Never ran it because I like the instant boost of some of the stronger ones but I keep reading about nice strength gains.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Been curious on tbol for a while. Never ran it because I like the instant boost of some of the stronger ones but I keep reading about nice strength gains.
Being that I am so far out from competition I really don't want to mess with anything too strong and toxic. hence low test / medium EQ
Just slow and steady gains. Try to get as much out of that as I can over the months (I now am not competing until december) then when i throw in the really strong androgens and high dosages I will sky rocket.

Today was rough on the bench, real rough. had to call it quits and finish off with some brutal pin presses (check my thread for video).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feels exactly like hdrol, you just need less mg's.

If you don't respond well with hdrol, you won't like tbol.

Op good luck with your cycle and goals. Be prepared to be incredibly lethargic from m1t

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Feels exactly like hdrol, you just need less mg's.

If you don't respond well with hdrol, you won't like tbol.

Op good luck with your cycle and goals. Be prepared to be incredibly lethargic from m1t
If I were to run m1t I'd run high dosed test. I don't understand why some people run sd, m1t, dbol, ect without test.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If I were to run m1t I'd run high dosed test. I don't understand why some people run sd, m1t, dbol, ect without test.
But didn't you run DMZ with out test ? Or is it that DMZ doesn't compare to the amount of toxicity ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah and would you trust new age 4-ad from the uk still the same stuff supposedly ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't run Dmz without also using an aromatizable compound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So dude do you think that the 4ad is still legit and safe to order ? How long ago did you run it ? You said it was in powder but it says it's in 125mg tabs
I ran 4ad back in the day.

I've used it twice.

Each time for 6 weeks.

Is that legit? Yea, and would stack great with dzine.

But honestly, the fusion is wayyy overpriced

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I ran 4ad back in the day. I've used it twice. Each time for 6 weeks. Is that legit? Yea, and would stack great with dzine. But honestly, the fusion is wayyy overpriced
it's super spendy but would they ship it to make sure that it gets past US customs tho .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
But didn't you run DMZ with out test ? Or is it that DMZ doesn't compare to the amount of toxicity ?
It was a solo log. you don't run test with it for toxicity issues. Test doesn't protect ones liver. Also dmz isn't going to give nearly the same amount of sides as m1t.
I have ran many solo oral cycles. I'm on test right now, though. I'm starting to slowly work my way into only a small amount of oral steroids in my arsenal.