Cutting with msten yay or nay?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
So I got a bottle of nanodrol (msten) left over from a previous cycle would this be benificial in a cut? I was thinking about running it with tr3st transdermal

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet dictates everything so you're gtg with msten

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd save it for a bulk or recomp personally. But it will still work for a cut

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also found TD Trest tough to cut on, ended up gaining 10lbs on it when I was trying to cut.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried cutting on msten back when i was still fighting ended up gaining some weight this was the original ultradrol. If your goal is overall weight loss I'd day no if your just trying to cut fat then go for it just keep diet in check

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I tried cutting on msten back when i was still fighting ended up gaining some weight this was the original ultradrol. If your goal is overall weight loss I'd day no if your just trying to cut fat then go for it just keep diet in check
Trying to cut fat as fast as I can so I can start bulking again. If I could gain lean muscle tissue at the same time I would be more then happy.thanks for the honest feedback

Nope

Awards
If your stacking with trest, your gonna bulk up bro, at least IMO. I'm on trest currently for bulking, stacked with superdrol. I've done Msten in the past on a bulk, with fair results.
However, it MAY work for you if your running at a caloric deficit. I honestly think you'll be better off running clen. Or DNP if your crazy and have a death wish

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
If your stacking with trest, your gonna bulk up bro, at least IMO. I'm on trest currently for bulking, stacked with superdrol. I've done Msten in the past on a bulk, with fair results.
However, it MAY work for you if your running at a caloric deficit. I honestly think you'll be better off running clen. Or DNP if your crazy and have a death wish
Dnp at low dosages is not life threatening bro. I have clen rn just did 2 weeks taking a week off. I only get like 5 hours of sleep when taking clen it sucks

Nope

Awards
Yeah, the DNP comment was more tongue in cheek. Good old clen! Trading fat for sleep while keeping muscle. Still, it has its uses

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the DNP comment was more tongue in cheek. Good old clen! Trading fat for sleep while keeping muscle. Still, it has its uses
Is clen really that great? I swear I see so many mixed reviews!

Nope

Awards
If you understand how to use it. I think thats half the problem, is people don't know how to use it properly. It's main use is to retain muscle mass while burning fat. However, if fat loss is your main goal, there are better drugs out there. ECA (an oldy gut a goody), DNP, any of the Thyroid supps, the list goes on

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
MSten was more of a strength & recomp thing for me. Waist shrunk, shoulders got wider and bigger, only gained a few lbs on the scale

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Msten ( nanodrol) dermatrest and epiandro was the best cycle I ever did, gonna do it again in november

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I have ordered a small amount of dnp going to run 200mg daily for a week and see how I feel on it. It also has muscle sparing effects like clen and supposedly torches fat like nothing else. I'll be logging it for sure

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
If you understand how to use it. I think thats half the problem, is people don't know how to use it properly. It's main use is to retain muscle mass while burning fat. However, if fat loss is your main goal, there are better drugs out there. ECA (an oldy gut a goody), DNP, any of the Thyroid supps, the list goes on
It does a wonderful job at retaining muscle. I'm crusimg on a lie dose of test would that preserve muscle on its own?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
MSten was more of a strength & recomp thing for me. Waist shrunk, shoulders got wider and bigger, only gained a few lbs on the scale
Waist shrunk and scale went up? Sounds like a win win. Did u check bodyfat before and at the end of your cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need clen info just pm me. I will not discuss dnp here because it is faux paus and will get a thread locked or get you banned discussing it.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Msten ( nanodrol) dermatrest and epiandro was the best cycle I ever did, gonna do it again in november
Was your cycle a cut or recomp or bulk? I used nanodrol as well and Im trest ace for bulki was verry pleased with results

Nope

Awards
It retains muscle ok, thats its whole purpose in cutting. Hey Yates, why is talking about DNP a no no? As you can see I'm new around here

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow 10 pounds muscle water weight or fat? How large was your deflict?
I would say it was at least 3 pounds of water weight. I lost 3lbs during pct. The rest muscle.
I didn't get any fatter during the cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It retains muscle ok, thats its whole purpose in cutting. Hey Yates, why is talking about DNP a no no? As you can see I'm new around here
Just forget about that stuff while you are here my friend. Dnp is dangerous and admin would prefer it not be discussed based on previous mention of the compound. Nothing personal at all just need to keep everyone happy. The stuff is dangerous and should not be used, there are many healthier ways to lose weight. Let's leave it at that ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With two young buys i dont have the energy to cut
lol I feel you bro! Cut too many cals and you can't chase them around like you need to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Cycle Logs 27