cutting with LG mmv2

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log so far broham! Im thinkin the general concensus of MMV2 is pretty badass!!
It is VERY badass bro!! I love it and will use it on cycles to come for eternity!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far broham! Im thinkin the general concensus of MMV2 is pretty badass!!
this with a good mass builder would be an awesome stack, or alone for cutting/strength. I have been pleased, and I was pretty skeptical at first

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright, here is an update for today

DB bench: 120sx15,6,3
Smith shoulder: 180x9,6,4
Hammer incline: 230x 12,8,5 with a hold on the last rep
overhead EZ bar tricep extension: 95x 8,6,4
I put this in instead of the DB extensions as I have gotten stagnant on those
DB laterals: 25sx18, 12, 6
Rope Pushdown: 130x15,10,6

stretching then 30 min on elliptical

strength is holding steady with carbs low, still very pleased. libido still up. only side I have had is some bad lingering lower back pumps that caused me to skip my squat day, although I think this is more due to the TTA and deads. Almost done the first bottle

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty beast numbers there Warnerve, keep it up man, log is looking solid.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DB Benches:120s x 15!!, now you're just showing off dude! JK!! Way to go Warnerve, that's some real impressive numbers for sure. I'm amazed at how much strength can be retained or even gained while dieting hard on this stuff. I like it ALOT!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
today was back/bis

wide grip pulldown: 200x10,7,3 with a hold on the last rep
T bar row: 135x8,6,4
Reverse pec deck: 140x12,9,5
DB shrugs: 105sx12,8,5
Incline Curls:35sx10,7,4
Alternating DB hammer curls:45sx10,8,5
Forearm curls

Then stretching and 20 min of interval cardio on the treadmill. I love alternating between the running and uphill walk, but I get bad stomach cramps around the 18 min mark every time from my preworkout drink and my BCAAs during the workout :(

I gave my room a pretty good clean up and happened to find an old bottle of LG NO infuse from a big NP sale awhile ago that was hidden away and used it preworkout, I was pretty impressed, I ended up looking pretty vascular for someone as fat as me lol

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
tonight's workout:

DB bench: 125sx11,6,2 with a negative
Smith Shoulder:180x11,8,4
Hammer Incline:230x14,9,5
Overhead EZ bar tricep extension:115x9,6,4
Leaning forward side laterals: 55sx12,9,5
V Bar Pushdown: 130x13,8,5

Strength has still held steady and gone up a little in a lot of stuff. I still have about 20 days worth left. I am kicking up the diet a notch, as I am down to 273 but still at 20%, so only down 2%. However, I am holding on to muscle very well, as I am down 20-some pounds but chest measured about the same, and arms were up half an inch. I started a keto type diet today, where I will only be getting carbs from Hood Carb countdown choc milk, nuts, peanut butter, and vegetables, all totaling about 30 grams or so. Additionally, I am gonna have 35 grams waxy maize during my workout only, and I will carb up once every 10 or so days.

Last edited:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
update:

I took the last 4 or 5 days off because I sprained my wrist and got a few cuts the other day at work and also because I hadn't taken any time off in about 2 months. I got back in the gym today and felt great. I have been doing a keto diet with one carb up meal since last weekend, with one cheat meal a week, which was a trip to phillip's buffet this past saturday :woohoo:
my only carbs now is from Hood carb countdown milk, nuts, sunflower seeds, celery, and natty PB, with 35 grams of ON glycomaize during my workout with an ALA tab beforehand. I have also added gaspari thyrotabs about a week and a half ago and will add in lean xtreme2 in about a week. I also have added in Cold Fusion EX and lipo burn, as I got both really cheap.

tonight's workout:

DB Bench:125sx12,6,1 negative
Smith Shoulder:180x13,6,3
Hammer Incline:240x13,7,4 with a static hold at the end
Overhead EZ bar extension:125x8,6,5
Seated DB laterals-dropset:35sx8,30sx8,25sx10,20sx8 (1 second hold at the top on last set)
Rope Pushdown:130x14,8,4

Stretch

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Weights on your lifts seem to still be climbing. How many days do you have left?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Weights on your lifts seem to still be climbing. How many days do you have left?
11 days left. these lifts are still climbing/holding despite my keto-type diet, which is not normal for me at all. usually no carbs and i gotta drop the weights by a pretty notable amount :hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 days left. these lifts are still climbing/holding despite my keto-type diet, which is not normal for me at all. usually no carbs and i gotta drop the weights by a pretty notable amount :hammer:
My cycle is over now. I'm on Day 9 of my PCT. I went super low on the carbs also, and was totally astonished at the strength I was able to muster for those workouts. I'll never do another cut without some MMV2!! One of the best new products out right now. Bring on more new Androstanes. I love them!! :food: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
tonight:

wide pulldowns: 200x14,8,4 with a hold on the last one
Iso Row: 320x10,6,4
Lat Pushdown:140x12,8,5
Reverse pec deck:140x14,10,7
DB shrugs:115sx12,8,5
Incline Curls:35sx13,7,5
Hammer Curls: dropset down the rack from 60s-30s
Wrist/forearm curls

Then stretching followed by 30 min on the elliptical

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
tonight's workout was legs-

squats: 275x20
DB Step Ups: 50sx8 for 3 sets
Seated Calf Raise:135x12, 180x10,225x6, 180x8, 135x8
Leg Extensions: 160x12,8,5

stretch and 30 min cardio. I weighed in today at 261, so down about 26 lbs. from the start and strength is up

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tonight's workout was legs-

squats: 275x20
DB Step Ups: 50sx8 for 3 sets
Seated Calf Raise:135x12, 180x10,225x6, 180x8, 135x8
Leg Extensions: 160x12,8,5

stretch and 30 min cardio. I weighed in today at 261, so down about 26 lbs. from the start and strength is up
Congratulations man!:clap2: That's truly awesome results. Way to go Bro! I'm so happy for you man. 26 lbs.?! I only lost 5 pounds off this cycle, and was still glad. I didn't want to lose too much, too fast, and sacrifice muscle mass along with the bodyfat. Slow loss is better for me. I'm 260 now and will keep slowly cutting until I'm around 235 or so. Way to go Warnerve!!:woohoo: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hammer curls with 60s? geez. I think i'd blow out an elbow trying to do that

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am down 26 lbs since starting MMV2 and 33 lbs. since the start of my cut 8 weeks ago, the weight loss is kinda distorted though by 2 weeks of gorging before my cut and my keto diet now, which leaves me low on glycogen. nonetheless, I have never maintained/gained strength on a cut so well on anything with so few sides other than test, which is obviously illegal

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
today:

Reverse grip pulldowns:200x12,8,3 with a hold
BB bent over row:205x10,7,3
Lat Pushdown:140x14,8,4
DB Shrugs:120sx10,6,3
Incline Curls:35sx12,8,4
Curls:Drop set-50s,45s,40s,35s,30sx6
Forearm curls

Stretch and 20 min on elliptical

Still very pleased with how strength is staying, still haven't had any real notable sides other than occasional acne. Don't have much MMV2 left, will be starting PCT with psarm, formadrol and leanxtreme v2 while i continue to cut

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
update: i have been off for 3 days now. didn't seem to see much suppression, but am running formadrol at 4/3/2 til it runs out for PCT, along with psarm at 4 a day. I have been exhausted and extremely lethargic the last few days, which I believe is from going too low in carbs. My final weight was 258, which is down 21 pounds from my starting weight, with pretty much all my lifts staying the same or better. I will post some after pics up and stuff later this week too, along with an update on whether or not my strength stays. All in all I am very pleased with this stuff, especially considering how low in sides it is. I would definitely recommend this on a cut, stacked with something wet for a bulk, or for someone training for strength, especially if you have to stay in a weight class

I do seem to be seeing an increase in libido already despite being so early into PCT, although this may be in my head

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Good update, I'm looking forward to getting my MMV2 to add to my cut.

Keep us posted on how the remainder of your PCT goes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
War, just found this on google...What did you notice about the insomnia? I'm having real bad sleep issues, and I just started MMv2 on Saturday. I've been doing it 4 in am(prewo)/3 in pm (late-afternoon) and haven't been able to sleep a wink. I am planning on dropping it, but if you can give me some insight, I'll consider continuing with it. Maybe just dose in the morning and none in the afternoon?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
War, just found this on google...What did you notice about the insomnia? I'm having real bad sleep issues, and I just started MMv2 on Saturday. I've been doing it 4 in am(prewo)/3 in pm (late-afternoon) and haven't been able to sleep a wink. I am planning on dropping it, but if you can give me some insight, I'll consider continuing with it. Maybe just dose in the morning and none in the afternoon?
Don't dose in the afternoon, the Yohimbine will keep you up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, irish 7 ed and still on first week? try 3/2 for 3-4 days, might help to ease into it a little. i was 240 first time i did mmv2 and never went above 6ed. btw current weight 207, and cut as hell for 50 years old.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't dose in the afternoon, the Yohimbine will keep you up.
It can't be the Y. I've taken T-911 in afternoons and had no issue. 3mg of Y in each tablet of that. I think it's the hormone itself.