Unanswered Cutting stacks.

Hal32

Awards
Looking for recommendations for my next cutting stack. I’m 188lbs, 5’10, 14% bf and looking to get the last layer of fat gone. Diet is on point and currently eating 2800 cals 52% carb, 38% protein and 10% fat.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking for recommendations for my next cutting stack. I’m 188lbs, 5’10, 14% bf and looking to get the last layer of fat gone. Diet is on point and currently eating 2800 cals 52% carb, 38% protein and 10% fat.
This would differ wildly based on your cycle experience.
A stack for someone only attempting legal and oral drugs is quite different than someone on TRT with 30 cycles completed.

Usually, you post this information as well as some ideas for drugs you have researched and would like some feedback on. Because this is like a guessing game with just your diet and physique stats listed.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you can t go wrong with test p/tren a/ mast p combo, ultimate cutting cycle :) And on cycle I would lower carbs.

Hal32

Awards
I looking for something orally and legal. I’ve done a couple cycle on ANABOLIC TRINITY. I tried super mandro but had severe allergic reactions too it. I broke out all over.

protonz23

Awards
I looking for something orally and legal. I’ve done a couple cycle on ANABOLIC TRINITY. I tried super mandro but had severe allergic reactions too it. I broke out all over.
That sounds more like hormonal acne than allergies.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a weird reaction but not completely discounting your experience.

Perhaps something like apex alchemy Kronos stacked with r-andro shred would be a good option.

I know you said oral but I am pretty sure you meant you just don’t want to pin? You could even add in a topical iron legion such as their 7-Keto or invictus to really help kick things up a notch.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with stacking with r-andro shred. That would be a very nice set up.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You looking for a prohormone/designer steroid, or something that does not require PCT?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is it really all that good? what else could you stack with it? maybe 11 oxo?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Stano Plex would be great for your goals paired with some SNS Lean Edge and Reduce XT. Works wonders for me when cutting. Could definitely try adding some R andro shred as well

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Stano Plex would be great for your goals paired with some SNS Lean Edge and Reduce XT. Works wonders for me when cutting. Could definitely try adding some R andro shred as well