Cutting for competition and nike combine

mbig

Awards
Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving my strength has been the same due to the fact that im on prohormones but i need your tips today how can i get to 3-4% bodyfat and if i diet enough and inject enough hgh and workout enough is it possible to get to 0-1% body fat Thank you.

PS. Im not trolling im just trying to get ready for my first bb competition and a nike football combine around los angles

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Really? 0%.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes....... When you die you will reach 0% bf

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
is it possible bro?
Not possible,

Even if it were possible, you would basically be incapable of any bodily function unless you had circulating glucose.

It is not possible and honestly your plan here is extremely unhealthy and dangerous.

Eat more. Compete next year if you don't slim down enough for your liking.

Your long term health should come first.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ it's not possible

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the manorexic guy who was taking 3 pro hormones and only ate 2 chicken breasts and some lettuce in another thread. Some guys take clen when they do a lot of cardio; this guy takes three pro hormones. TROLL

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 3 weeks in my cycle and i went from 17 % bodyfat to 11% bodyfat by doing a **** load cardio and starving my strength has been the same due to the fact that im on prohormones but i need your tips today how can i get to 3-4% bodyfat and if i diet enough and inject enough hgh and workout enough is it possible to get to 0-1% body fat Thank you. PS. Im not trolling im just trying to get ready for my first bb competition and a nike football combine around los angles
Try "Body by Auschwitz"

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude bodybuilding is completely different than football training. Choose one and train for it. Since you are taking gear I would suggest sticking to bodybuilding.

mbig

Awards
Dude bodybuilding is completely different than football training. Choose one and train for it. Since you are taking gear I would suggest sticking to bodybuilding.
thanks for being serious these other guys are clowns

mbig

Awards
So now I'm a clown?? You thanked me in your other thread when you wanted to know why you weren't seeing any gains after 4 days on phs..... Bro, don't ask dumbass questions if you don't want smartass answers
i didnt mean you i ment the dude that said the Holocaust joke

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason people are giving you **** is because you seem really uneducated. Do your research before you post stupid threads.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I'm just guessing, now it's only a guess guys but maybe, just maybe op lives under a bridge. Idk I'm prob just bonkers.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-4263761323.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're messing with you bro.
It is very possible. I got down to .5% once and I'm at 1% right now.
I get headaches sometimes but no big deal.
All I really used was some supplements from the Black Series by PMS.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're messing with you bro.
It is very possible. I got down to .5% once and I'm at 1% right now.
I get headaches sometimes but no big deal.
All I really used was some supplements from the Black Series by PMS.
I'm a big fan of black liver by PMS. I know they said there was gonna be another run of it on the website, but that was so long ago that I'm beginning to lose hope!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for being serious these other guys are clowns
You mean you didn't recieve the bear and unicycle upon subscription?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to talk to Jonas.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Lots of funny troll posters lately. Is this because of the holiday season?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot this guy said he's 35 years old...historically, there've been a lot of first time 35 year-olds at Nike football combines.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I forgot this guy said he's 35 years old...historically, there've been a lot of first time 35 year-olds at Nike football combines.
and all of these guys lived on small amounts of chicken and lettuce