Cutting cycle after bulking?

Cmm306

Awards
I am currently on a cycle do sdmz 2.0 and was wondering if I ran a cutting cycle a couple weeks after my pct what I should run? I am loving the results of the sdmz and basically I am asking what is the equivalent in cutting as sdmz? I also have a bottle of alpha 1. Was thinking about running that after the sdmz then a cutting cycle. But I figured that would be a bad idea because of toxicity of those PH's? .. Any input would be appreciated thank you. (As of now I have zero sides from the sdmz and feel super healthy.. So should running the alhpa 1 be a problem?)

Cmm306

Awards
Basically what would be a good stack for a cutting cycle? I was thinking osta/Epi andro and maybe a fat burner? Is that necessary ? I deffinetly would like to shed some body fat. Probably should have done that before the sdmz .. I have slimmed down just not sure if it looks that way because I'm just in general bigger now?

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what you choose to run, after the sdmz you definitely need more than a few weeks off before cycling again