Cuttin up Panther style with Musclepharms Shred Matrix(sponsored)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright well today will be my last day without the Shred, i will resume at two packs tomorrow. im looking forward to see whether the effects will be more pronounced

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
good job. this way you can really see what the shred is doing for you.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya, thats what im hopin for. what i noticed most when i stopped taking it was a huge surge in appetite, so im lookin forward to suppressin that a lil lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hey guys been back on for the past two days, enjoyin the appetite suppression again as well as renewed energy, although it is still not what it was in the beginning. unable to lift today but hope to tomorrow and post up stats, diet, and workout.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
idk exactly cuz my parents are seperated so i keep one container at each but i think 20-30

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright sorry for the absence the last couple days but everythings been crazy this past week, the shred is going well though and is really helpin with keepin my appetite down during all these fun filled feasts that seem to plague the nation during this time of year haha the energy has also been good and is def welcomed considering the countless hours spent on the road, which has unfortunately kept me out of the gym ALL week:( hope to get back in by monday tho... keepin my fingers crossed

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Okay well not gonna be able to lift tomorrow due to some stuff i gotta do with my dad, but tuesday im back regardless. have a few days left on Shred and i will post up stats and pics.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright... its done with. i will post up a final review along with pictures either tomorrow or very soon.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright well it was a good run, the Shred matrix really was beneficial as an appetite as well as a supplier of good clean energy.

The packets are easy to keep up with and make taking them really easy.

After pics:

Starting weight: 188
Ending weight: 184

Unsure of the drop in Bf
All in all a good product IMO. i would recommend it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can really see a drop in bf%. You have a lot more definition all the way around. Your abs are actually noticeable. :thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well thank you, i was unsure of how much my bf actually dropped.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you may have dropped 2%, judging by your before and after pics.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Very nice bro, good job!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for the log...i can see it helped you out with your goals.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya thank you guys for givin me the chance, i now realize i kinda fd up as far as the format goes... sorry bout that but i now know and should do much better from now on lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1