Cut cycle.. M1t/trimax/Mdien/M5aa

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, i took measurments again, and according to all calculations i have lost 15 lbs or so of lean body mass and gained a couple pounds of fat.

That is according to mybodycomp.com's body fat calc, and i guess i have only lost half an inch off my belly and an inch off my hips. but i look leaner, and am more defined, am stronger and in better cardiovascular conditioning.

Something to note, my myotape broke and i have to use a normal measuring tape now.. which may be throwing readings off.

Ok but here is the skinny, i have like a week left on MD, lets look at the stats

Total weight lost: 15lbs
Measurment changes of significance..
Hips: -1.1 inches
Shoulders: -1.5inches
Arm: +.3 inch
forearm: + .3 inch

Abdomen and waist are the same.. but my arms got bigger while i lost weight.. i mean i lost 15 pounds.. what was that? where was it lost from. I think the shoulders being smaller is from me changing from using myotape to the other measuring tape.
im confounded..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took my measurments again this morning.. thought a morning measurment would be more accurate

Hips: -2 inches
Waist: -1.9inches
Abdomen: -1.2 inches
Chest: -.7inches
Weight: -16lbs

That makes a bit more sense, also my neck and shoulder measurments went down but i think that is due to me using a diff measuring tape (snugger)
Anyways, woke up 239 again. Im pretty happy to have broke into the 30's as high up as i may be :D

DemonicPrime

Awards
Nice log! By any chance, did you use any of your lean xtreme? If so, did you notice any difference?

Also, what's your BF%?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i use lean Xtreme on and off, not sure about its fat burning properties, but its a decent stim.

BF% between 18-24

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah just wanted to correct, i have Xtreme lean, a non ephedra fat burner, not lean xtreme (7oh product) just to clarify

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 235

Hit that on the scale this morning, i was very stoked, thats 21lbs so far in around 2 months,
i have like 5 days left on MD, so im going to finish it off, and on monday im going to start loading the rest of the M5AA i have, at 30mg ed on non workout days, and do like 100mg on saturday pre fight, i have a toughman comp and wanna be JACKED for it.

Then nolva 60/40/20/10 and im thinking about using formastane at 200mg ed for the first week

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just hit the gym for some deads, put up 365 for a single, thats a new PR for me by 20lbs.

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..
Of course they are. You are a walking pharmacy.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
walking pharmacy eh? not sure how to take that.. :p

Anyways weighed in at 235 again, have MMA training in about 2 hours.
Just started taking some keflex (antibiotic) cause i have some cauliflower ear developing, so i have to get it drained and there is a chance of infection so im on keflex..
I hope it dosent adversly affect me.

DOMS not too bad after yesterdays session, im assuming tommorow will be the day of soreness.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It means that with the amount of androgens you are using, your strength BETTER be skyrocketing even while dieting. Thats all.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was reading DieTryings log in bobos section and my mind started doing its thing.. and i thought
Ya i know, i understand how redundant this is and how foolish i may sound.

But diet really is #1..

When i first started the cycle i thought the cardio, weights and drugs would do the work for me and i kinda cheated on my diet and ate wrong (times, amounts, proportions)

But as soon as i got my diet dialed in the weight started falling off like magic.. i feel like i wasted half this cycle cause my diet was off.

Ah well we all have to learn one way or another, my lessons seem to come the hard way.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok i had a bad couple diet days.. hard when food is given to you and your hungry (im a cook..)

I jumped back up to 240, now on my way back down, was 238 again this morning (240 yesterday) Today is my off day, i was going to fight tommorow but i may not, well see.

last day on MD, took my last dose this morning, will finish up the M5 tommorow or sunday then hit the nolva

I can definately say im ready for PCT, im so sick of the acne.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great job on the weight loss and good luck for PCT! Man it must be tough to be a cook cutting :frustrate .

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, great job on the weight loss and good luck for PCT! Man it must be tough to be a cook cutting :frustrate .
dude, you have no idea.. im gonnna have to start taking ephedrine again just to help with appetite suppression.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And its official.. im done!

Took my first dose of nolva last night, will take measurments in a few days, im still weighing in at 235 though.

ghostwriter

Awards
Damn, this has got to be the silliest log I have ever read!! Has anyone else read this thing? One post he is losing lean mass and gaining fat, the next he is losing lean mass and gaining muscle...huh??? Go 12 hrs. without eating. :)

The point is with all the "supps" you are doing, you were first off nowhere near prepared, doesn't look first off like you have much experience, if you would have, you would have had your diet in order and at peak levels before you spent tons on stuff like this. You are lucky in my book my friend to not come down with some problems from all the "supps" you did with no experience. At least get your diet in order and lift for a while before you resort to this stuff. Geez, already talking about getting cutting gear, man, give your body a chance.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Damn, this has got to be the silliest log I have ever read!! Has anyone else read this thing? One post he is losing lean mass and gaining fat, the next he is losing lean mass and gaining muscle...huh??? Go 12 hrs. without eating. :)

The point is with all the "supps" you are doing, you were first off nowhere near prepared, doesn't look first off like you have much experience, if you would have, you would have had your diet in order and at peak levels before you spent tons on stuff like this. You are lucky in my book my friend to not come down with some problems from all the "supps" you did with no experience. At least get your diet in order and lift for a while before you resort to this stuff. Geez, already talking about getting cutting gear, man, give your body a chance.
Theres no reason for you to talk **** to him for making a log tracking his progress. Other people are benefiting from his experiences because he took the time to make a log. Kris wrote two posts above that he realized that diet was #1. It took him an 8 week cutting cycle to figure that out, but some people never figure that out, plus he lost 20 pounds on top of that.

Theres no reason for you to flame. You could have said the same thing without being a dick.

mimo

Awards
Theres no reason for you to talk **** to him for making a log tracking his progress. Other people are benefiting from his experiences because he took the time to make a log. Kris wrote two posts above that he realized that diet was #1. It took him an 8 week cutting cycle to figure that out, but some people never figure that out, plus he lost 20 pounds on top of that.

Theres no reason for you to flame. You could have said the same thing without being a dick.
agreed

ghostwriter

Awards
Yes, I am sorry. I apologize, and did not mean to be a dick.

I was simply trying to stess a point that PH's and such are really nothing to just throw around and cycles should be planned out.

Please accept my aplogy.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its cool, i understand what you are trying to say.

It probably was not the best time to do this cycle, but i had it all planned out and wanted to go through with it. In terms of diet, i was kinda sketched out while on Trimax, so i overate cause i was afraid of losing muscle,
and if some of my posts seem a bit scattered, thats cause i generally write them after i train, or late at night, and i have ADD so my mind is scattered generally all the time, and that seeps into my writing.

I thought it was a good cycle, i wish i hadent done the M1t/trimax though, it made me feel like i wanted to die.
Lost 20lbs, gained some lean mass (strength gains), i havent been able to take measurments this week, i will do them sunday.
Been on 60mg nolva all week, and 60mg formastane trans, along with flax and ZMA.
I dont really feel very bad at all, i remmeber how crappy i felt after my cycle of t1pro, and i feel way better than after that. Time will tell i guess.
Still weighing in around 235, but i started taking this stuff called force 10, its a tri-creatine/CM/AAKG mix, so i might gain a bit of water weight. Just didnt wanna come out flat in the gym, and i had this stuff laying around.

BTW ghostwriter, i had this cycle planned out, and i know they are nothing to throw around, i have a decent amount of training behind me, the only reason my diet was a bit off is because my school schedule kept changing from nights to days, and sometimes i forgot to prep food for the next day and whatnot.

the results speak for themselves i guess.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stats as of week 2 PCT.

Weight: Starting - 256, Now - 235 - 21lbs total
Inches dropped..
Waist - 2.4
Abdomen - 1.75
Hips - 2.2
Calf - 1
Thigh - 1

Pants that fit properly at the beginning of this cycle now are loose..
Everywhere feels tighter, tis awesome. well on my way into PCT now, things
are good except i may be coming down with mono :(
getting bloodwork done today.

bigbadboss101

Awards
hey there. You do MMA? Grappling? I haven't been around here much. What city r u? I like to get some PH or T. Looking for contacts.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Getting blood work done on liver values because i have mono.. will post them when i get them next week

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THanks sea223, i worked hard for those 20lbs.

I posted my liver values in the PH forum, but they were bad due to my having mono.. i was pretty shut down after this cycle, my sex drive was pretty shitty for about 3 weeks following. I lost some size and strength when i came off as well, unfortunately, but there wasent much i could do i guess.