t3, m1t cutting cycle

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

want your opinion on this cycle. first of all i am gyno prone, so i am gonna start 2 weeks of letro before i start the m1t, and stay on it the whole cycle. Gonna do 2 weeks of m1t at 10 mg, and take t3 at 75 mcg a day along with them m1t, and taper down to 25 during the 3rd week.. For post cycle i am thinking an a.c.e. stack to get my thyroid pumping again, along with lean extreme, and nolvadex. I am gonna be doing a low cal diet of about 2500-3000 cals a day, with lot's of cardio. you think that'll rip me up??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes a lot longer to lose a significant amount of fat than 2 weeks. Also, most use T3 for a much longer period than 2 weeks. For cutting, there are many better choices than M1T and since they both can make you lethargic, this may not be as successful as you hope.

Jrizzle385

Awards
m1t at such a small dosage is going to have little effect.

You would be best alternating the T3 with clen 2 weeks t3/ 2 weeks clen and running for a longer time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You would be best alternating the T3 with clen 2 weeks t3/ 2 weeks clen and running for a longer time.
10 mg of M1T is hardly a small dosage; for most, that is adequate to gain 5-10 lbs.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, 10 mgs of M-1-T and I am ready to turn my nose into a blood shooting sprinkler.

I'd use a blow torch and try burning the fat off that way before I'd do this cycle.JMO I'd be commiting harry carry in a week from a deluse of drug fueled problems from the stack.

"Suicide is painless, and it brings on, many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please." That should be this stacks theme music...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 18
Kristopher Anabolics 8
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 7