curious...how long

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
how long do these blood tests generally take to come back, actually... which 3 test take the longest to come back? (save me from writing all the tests down....lol)

phats

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
how long do these blood tests generally take to come back, actually... which 3 test take the longest to come back? (save me from writing all the tests down....lol)

phats
I did my blood draw 4/13/2007
I already have probably 60% of results, many are still "preliminary"
I am lucky, my doc sends me results as they come to his office.
Today is 5/2/2007
Next time I will try to get the results via e-mail so I could save myself re-typing time.
I already see that I will likely be missing few items, will have to make second draw, actually third.
It is a large order, they told me to expect that.
Most of blood was drawn in the morning but I had to come for CortisolPM, then they already identified some items that they missed in the morning.

Mornings are rush for them.
Next time I will go there first late afternoon, do the paperwork and then when I came next morning for a blood draw it will be easier on phlebotomist.

This was my first time at Quest, now they have my records, possibly future tests will go easier, the preparation part, the test itself I doubt if they will improve.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, my doc said some of these tests may take ;4-6weeks to get the results......