CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember reading about synthol moron's putting esters in SEO. Great, so now you've got a bulge of suspsension sitting in your calves, which ain't gonna do sh*t until it gets released into the bloodstream and pass through the liver. Perfect, now the esters are going to be delayed even longer before they kick in.
i only hit the a$$....nuff said

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm yet to take it in the ass. Then again, I'm yet to run my first test cycle. Is it easy enough to self-inject in the ass? I've always been skeptical that I won't be able to contort myself in a position to see the syringe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm yet to take it in the ass. Then again, I'm yet to run my first test cycle. Is it easy enough to self-inject in the ass? I've always been skeptical that I won't be able to contort myself in a position to see the syringe.
it's rather simple to hit your own a$$...:ntome:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, apparently nobody likes you emo. You should probably just go, cut your wrists and listen to yellowcard. With everybody running logs at the same time, I think it's hard for everyone to keep track of the smaller one's like yours and mine.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, apparently nobody likes you emo. You should probably just go, cut your wrists and listen to yellowcard. With everybody running logs at the same time, I think it's hard for everyone to keep track of the smaller one's like yours and mine.
Yeah I know, I think I'll go listen to some My Chemical Romance and write poetry.

northern

Awards
So wait what did you end up with for a Cycle? Please tell me you kept the test at least at 500mg a week right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i almost missed this one too, i like northerns idea too. This cycle is somewhat what i did on my first. (Without the hcg and a diff jumpstart)
Injectables
week 1-15or16: 600mg EQ
week 1-16: 500mg Test E ....i actually bumped this during the middle of the cycle.

(inject them together in the same syringe 2x week split or ever3 days)

HCG 250iu every 3 days injected with slin pin subq. I would start this later but you could run 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off, just what i think i would probably do. Up to week 18. 2000iu vials would be perfect for this.

Kickstart
week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
week 3-4: 75mg Test P ED

(or you could double those doses and shoot larger shots EOD.)

I think you should run the Iforce BOLD200 the first 4-6 weeks , 800mg ed should suffice.

Ending
As far as the ending with an oral, based on your goals go with Anavar or Winny.

?-18 anavar 50mg ed OR ?-18 winsrol 50mg ed

I put a question because i dont know if you want to go from 4-6weeks on the orals but you should end after week 18 just caluculate when you would need to start. THis is so you post cycle therapy at the same time the injectables are leaving your system.

Then post cycle therapy.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i almost missed this one too, i like northerns idea too. This cycle is somewhat what i did on my first. (Without the hcg and a diff jumpstart)
Injectables
week 1-15or16: 600mg EQ
week 1-16: 500mg Test E ....i actually bumped this during the middle of the cycle.

(inject them together in the same syringe 2x week split or ever3 days)

HCG 250iu every 3 days injected with slin pin subq. I would start this later but you could run 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off, just what i think i would probably do. Up to week 18. 2000iu vials would be perfect for this.

Kickstart
week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
week 3-4: 75mg Test P ED

(or you could double those doses and shoot larger shots EOD.)

I think you should run the Iforce BOLD200 the first 4-6 weeks , 800mg ed should suffice.

Ending
As far as the ending with an oral, based on your goals go with Anavar or Winny.

?-18 anavar 50mg ed OR ?-18 winsrol 50mg ed

I put a question because i dont know if you want to go from 4-6weeks on the orals but you should end after week 18 just caluculate when you would need to start. THis is so you post cycle therapy at the same time the injectables are leaving your system.

Then post cycle therapy.

Cool thanks for the advice. I was kind of looking to not inject 2 CC's at the same time. I wanted to split the test and EQ into two shots, back to back.

The prop ED sounds good. How long until prop kicks in anyways, 1 week?

You think I should run 800mg bold ED? You mean EW?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool thanks for the advice. I was kind of looking to not inject 2 CC's at the same time. I wanted to split the test and EQ into two shots, back to back.

The prop ED sounds good. How long until prop kicks in anyways, 1 week?

You think I should run 800mg bold ED? You mean EW?
no, 800mg BOLD ED....the non-methyl prohormone made by iForce Nutrition.....:blink: duh?

2cc's is not that much unless youre talking arms or something relatively smaller like that.

Ive not used prop yet but i think its a week or a little less.

northern

Awards
prop is quite short but I say give it a week before its really kicked in imo.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps my taste in music will change whilist on cycle.

For now...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Cringes*

Oh, I don't know how you can listen to such melancholy/depressing stuff.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to figure out my muscle rotation.

I'd like to stick to quads/glutes ONLY. Maybe bi's, hmm not sure.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with delts over bi's, there's more nerves in your arms that you could potentially hit (and that sucks). I struck a nerve doing a tricep injection today (last injection of my IGF run, go figure).

It really doesn't matter where you stick it with an ester, the only reason you inject into the muscle is so the steroid ester is released more slowly into the bloodstream.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really doesn't matter where you stick it with an ester, the only reason you inject into the muscle is so the steroid ester is released more slowly into the bloodstream.
you mean im not supposed to inject in my veins???:blink: :twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not funny, the odds are I'll aspirate one time and see blood in the barrell. I'm scared.
so you actually never have injected gear? i thought you had a brief run at some point...

if it helps i never aspirated and saw blood, about 31 injections.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
so you actually never have injected gear? i thought you had a brief run at some point...

if it helps i never aspirated and saw blood, about 31 injections.
No I've done an injectible cycle before... Just not this many injections... 4 weeks of test prop ED... that's 28 injections alone, not counting the 4 injections EW of test-e + bold.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use swisher test-e? Last time I used it it was too painful... I'm reconsidering getting a diff brand...

Or do you think cutting it would suffice? Supposedly the concentration is 300-350 mg per ML. What if I used grapeseed oil to bring it down to 200 mg/ml.

And if so, how do you mix it? Just inject them both into a sterile vial and swirl? They'll mix properly that way?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just dilute each shot by drawing from each and moving the oil around in the syringe.

You could do it the other way too just calculate it. I personally like playing with my tools lol bringing the pins and vials out, swabbing stuff, drawing and all that other sh1t that comes with a shot. which reminds me why am i doing an oral only cycle right now? idiot.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of drawing 9 cc's of test (3 needles full), injecting into a sterile vial, then injecting 3 cc's of sterile grapeseed oil into the same vial. This leaves me with a 3:1 ration of test to grapeseed oil. The concentration would thus become 200mg/ML. Next I would pull the mixture into a syringe and then squirt it back in mutiple times to "mix" it together. I'm not sure if this would eliminate the pain, but we'll see.

If it doesn't get rid of the delayed pain that lasts for 5 days, then I'm gettin a diff brand again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of drawing 9 cc's of test (3 needles full), injecting into a sterile vial, then injecting 3 cc's of sterile grapeseed oil into the same vial. This leaves me with a 3:1 ration of test to grapeseed oil. The concentration would thus become 200mg/ML. Next I would pull the mixture into a syringe and then squirt it back in mutiple times to "mix" it together. I'm not sure if this would eliminate the pain, but we'll see.

If it doesn't get rid of the delayed pain that lasts for 5 days, then I'm gettin a diff brand again.
and you could offer the untouched stuff to a certain someone....

<---

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
and you could offer the untouched stuff to a certain someone....

<---
You wouldn't want it, the concentration is too high, and it hurts for days after the injection, unless me theory of cutting it w/ grapeseed oil works.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wouldn't want it, the concentration is too high, and it hurts for days after the injection, unless me theory of cutting it w/ grapeseed oil works.
been there done that, it was Test E even im sure i can handle your gear too.

northern

Awards
300-350 is not that high of a concetration. I have brewed test e at 400 and only had a few newbies complain that it "stung." Clearly the guy through it way too much ba again the only way to fixx it is to dilute it with Oil now what may end up happening is that you will prolly need to dilute it by half as in half oil half gear. Try your idea first but if it still hurts try it will more oil or buy new gear!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-16: 1.25 CC's EQ 2X a Week
Weeks 1-16: 1.66 CC's Test-E 2 X a Week
Weeks 1-4: 100 mg Test-P ED
Weeks 13-16: 50 mg Anavar ED

I'm not happy about injecting this much crap, but I have to dilute the test-e so it doesn't make me sore as hell.

Cycle begins whenever you say "go."

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go!!!!!!!!.....fukcer

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap, well I guess it begins.

I will be posting my patented protocols soon

• CryingEmo's Patented Hair Loss Prevention Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Sleep While on Cycle Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Cycle Support Supplementation Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Water Retention Prevention Protocol®

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap, well I guess it begins.

I will be posting my patented protocols soon

• CryingEmo's Patented Hair Loss Prevention Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Sleep While on Cycle Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Cycle Support Supplementation Protocol®
  • CryingEmo's Patented Water Retention Prevention Protocol®
this should be entertaining.......:type:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Started testing the water with a Test Prop shot at noon today. 6 hours later and I can feel the all too familar sore feeling creeping up. I'm hoping it's peeked already, but I bet it will be worse tomorrow. Wtf dude, it said painless prop... ****. Maybe I need to cut this with grapeseed oil also. Do you eventually develop a tolerance to this phenomenon or not?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
25G is the only thing I can pin with, 23g doesn't even break the skin. :run:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Prop pain is bearable.

Today I hit 3 muscles.

Test-e went to the other quad.

EQ in the delt.

Test Prop in the trap.

Goddamn I'm a pin cushion. Luckily tommorow only 1 again.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Blah, that test-e is still painful even after cutting it down by half w/ grapeseed oil.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Better today, still mildly sore.

Lesson learned is no more ****ing prop or test-e in the quads...or anywhere really... i wish i could run EQ by itself with no pain.

Anyways I need to stop being a *****.

Traps are the best muscle to shoot in and be painful because they bother you the least. Quads are the worst.

So far I've hit Glutes x 1, Quads x 2, Delts x 1, Traps x 2.... I'm running out of muscles... helpp!

:whiner:

And getswole, wake the hell up slut.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How far into this cycle are you (about 3 weeks)? What do the gains look like so far?

Tried the ventro glute yet? That seems like a popular option lately, as if I have a clue.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How far into this cycle are you (about 3 weeks)? What do the gains look like so far?

Tried the ventro glute yet? That seems like a popular option lately, as if I have a clue.
All I know is glute... the top outsider portion. Is that ventro?

I'm on day 4 actually lol.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I know is glute... the top outsider portion. Is that ventro?

I'm on day 4 actually lol.
Im not sure man, maybe Gix will chime in. I know he was looking for it and I'm pretty sure he found it, or nyc found it for him...

Day 4, oh, well good thing I got subscribed then! Good luck bro.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone up for a calf injection?

Gonna do it, and I may even try lats soon.