Crushing the iron with Conquer and Potassium Nitrate

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, concour is definitely one if if not the best Preworkout I have ever used I guess the PN is working too I don't feel anything from it but the mirror shows different.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I have been having a little trouble with 2 scoops the past two days have. I have a sick feeling like I'm over stimmed or under nourished lol but my head feels like its in a vice and feel like I'm about to keel over and die.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been having a little trouble with 2 scoops the past two days have. I have a sick feeling like I'm over stimmed or under nourished lol but my head feels like its in a vice and feel like I'm about to keel over and die.
Are you referring to conquer?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yup

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's what I was doing but bumped it up on a few sluggish days.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Taking one scoop today with 2 PN and gonna do arms today I'm gonna mix things up and do 4-6 reps on everything and see how the pump goes will let you all know how it goes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking one scoop today with 2 PN and gonna do arms today I'm gonna mix things up and do 4-6 reps on everything and see how the pump goes will let you all know how it goes.
6 Reps is my thing.. waiting to see what you think!!

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Arm workout went well lowering the reps helped I think def a good ego boost curling 50's. I followed the workout in my OP and added reverse curls at the end and left feeling a nice pump.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
6-8 really seems to be my sweet spot too it's when I make my best strength gains.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-8 really seems to be my sweet spot too it's when I make my best strength gains.
I typically end up doing 6 good reps, and 2-4 ****ty half assed reps! lol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Great chest and tri workout today the 4-6 reps seems to be working well it lets me add a ton more weight did 85's on DB flat bench for 6 and I was hoping for 4 tops.
I am back down to one scoop of concour for the rest of my tub but bumped up the PN to 3 pills keeps the energy stable without feeling like crap and still sick pump.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
image-90991657.jpg

Attachments

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really solid back bro!! Props to you!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I just realized I never finished off my log, it has been a crazy couple if weeks and I only just recently got back into the gym after to long of a break. I will have my final review up by Monday sorry about the delay.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the review...i've been loving to read what people think about conquer since i'm loving it

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
in for the review...i've been loving to read what people think about conquer since i'm loving it
Conquers awesome. I got a few tubs way back when NP first had its release promo.
Clean energy and focus with out a crash from a pre workout. Solid product

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Final review time, I was said to see my tub come to an end with this product, concour has been one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried in recent yrs and with the addition of PN the gym was quite enjoyable.

Taste:8/10
The flavor of Concour was amazing I love fruit punch and this really hit the spot, I even would drink a scoop on off days for a little boost so I could chase my son around the house. The flavoring is very strong though, which I think is the only down side because if you want to just mix it with a small amount of water and shoot it it is to sweet. One scoop will still be present in a gallon of water which is crazy most other products just leave a hint if that.

Mixability:10/10
Concour mixed great better then alot of products even Hemavol, there is nothing worse then the swirl at the end of a shaker to try and get that last bit of product but that not an issue here even at two scoops, and that really impressed me/

Energy:10/10
The energy aspect of Concour is great no crackhead feeling not crash just nice smooth energy that last a long time. The one day I took two scoops on an empty stomach in the AM was the only time I felt jittery and sick, other then that they really nailed it.

Pump:9/10
Concour and PN together was ridiculous I thought the pumps from Hemavol were great this stack surpassed it by a mile, every muscle would get pumped which I can attribute to the stack because i would have to do countless sets to get anywhere near the pump I got only after 4-5 sets with this.

Overall:9/10
Concour and PN work well together the only reason I didnt give it a 10 was because I need to leave some room for the addition to Hemavol to this stack. The effects of Potassium Nitrate were not that noticable when taken but when I only took the Concour the few days there was a feeling that I was missing something. I do have some of the PN left so maybe ill mix that with the Hemavol I have leftover from the summer and mix in some COP and see what that feels like.

Thanks again to VaughnTrue and all the guys over at Iforce I had a blast running these two products and I cant wait to see what you come out with next.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review time, I was said to see my tub come to an end with this product, concour has been one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried in recent yrs and with the addition of PN the gym was quite enjoyable.

The flavor of Concour was amazing I love fruit punch and this really hit the spot, I even would drink a scoop on off days for a little boost so I could chase my son around the house. The flavoring is very strong though, which I think is the only down side because if you want to just mix it with a small amount of water and shoot it it is to sweet. One scoop will still be present in a gallon of water which is crazy most other products just leave a hint if that.

Concour mixed great better then alot of products even Hemavol, there is nothing worse then the swirl at the end of a shaker to try and get that last bit of product but that not an issue here even at two scoops, and that really impressed me/

The energy aspect of Concour is great no crackhead feeling not crash just nice smooth energy that last a long time. The one day I took two scoops on an empty stomach in the AM was the only time I felt jittery and sick, other then that they really nailed it.

Concour and PN together was ridiculous I thought the pumps from Hemavol were great this stack surpassed it by a mile, every muscle would get pumped which I can attribute to the stack because i would have to do countless sets to get anywhere near the pump I got only after 4-5 sets with this.

Concour and PN work well together the only reason I didnt give it a 10 was because I need to leave some room for the addition to Hemavol to this stack. The effects of Potassium Nitrate were not that noticable when taken but when I only took the Concour the few days there was a feeling that I was missing something. I do have some of the PN left so maybe ill mix that with the Hemavol I have leftover from the summer and mix in some COP and see what that feels like.

Thanks again to VaughnTrue and all the guys over at Iforce I had a blast running these two products and I cant wait to see what you come out with next.
thanks for the review, looks like a solid stack together

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for getting this up bro, greatly appreciated!! Glad you liked!

Mike

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, I wish I had a bottomless tub though