Crushing estrogen for gyno??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been reading up on gyno combating threads on the web... I always just dismissed the blasting gyno with letro idea as that only crashes your e2 and that's it. But now I'm thinking that low e2, besides using (preferably) ralox or nolva, helps in creating a more favourable environment to combating gyno. Maybe serms don't bind to all breast tissue receptors or maybe there are other mechanisms that a low e2 environment creates.

What do you guys think? Is there actually any merit in using letro for gyno in conjunction with a serm? I know using aromasin makes sense for gyno rebound, that is after the use of a serm, but crushing e2 with letro is a whole other thing... Also having zero estrogen for a couple of months must be hell!

How's your experience with combating gyno only with a serm or only with an Ai?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It would be best to combine a serm and an AI. And imo, destroying estrogen entirely could cause a severe rebound, and is going to mess you up for a while.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be best to combine a serm and an AI. And imo, destroying estrogen entirely could cause a severe rebound, and is going to mess you up for a while.
FYI rebound is usually taken care of either with a taper of the Ai or with aromasin which is a suicidal Ai and can't have a rebound after it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FYI rebound is usually taken care of either with a taper of the Ai or with aromasin which a suicidal Ai and can't have a rebound after it.
True, tapering, time and being careful. Not everyone is.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FYI rebound is usually taken care of either with a taper of the Ai or with aromasin which is a suicidal Ai and can't have a rebound after it.
You'd still want to taper the Aromasin.

(IMO)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I agree...
Let me just give you kudos here..... Studies and such show no rebound from Aromasin. But I still taper.
So I definitely wouldn't slam anyone else for not tapering.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me just give you kudos here..... Studies and such show no rebound from Aromasin. But I still taper.
So I definitely wouldn't slam anyone else for not tapering.
Yeah, I agreed bc if LH is still high from the serm (in case tamox was used not ralox), then keeping the Ai for a bit longer (thus tapering), should definitely help with that until LH lowers...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see it as very likely to have rebound gyno after a pct with a serm. All I know is that crashing e2 is so god damn draining. I slept 3 times a day.. I just had to nap constantly that's how tired I was. Arimidex was the thing I used and I'm so little sensitive to estrogen that I always go half the average dosage at least up to 500mg of any injectible. This time I just started it too early before the injectibles kicked in.

This was the worst feeling I've had on a cycle and it was on tren too which I took too high and had terrible night sweats, paranoia etc. Aromasin is fine during with a serm, I don't think any other ai should be implemented during pct and I'd argue even during cycle.

Lesson learned..

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see it as very likely to have rebound gyno after a pct with a serm.
I just got it, that's what let me to this discourse... Was to busy and forgot about aromasin after cessation of tamox. 3 weeks later, paying the price doooh. So rebound gyno after pct is a thing! Don't dismiss it. I also didn't think it could really happen, but here I am...

Damn, you had it rough. Last time that happend to me was on an Andro stack that also contained app 350mg's of 4ad. It brought my e2 to 10 (11 - 40) and I felt like chit. Immediately pinned some prop to feel better!

It still baffles me how ppl handle being suppressed so well (thinking about oral only cycles like LGD, or 1ad only...). And especially when battling gyno, how can ppl stand having crashed e2 for weeks on end... yikes!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just got it, that's what let me to this discourse... Was to busy and forgot about aromasin after cessation of tamox. 3 weeks later, paying the price doooh. So rebound gyno after pct is a thing! Don't dismiss it. I also didn't think it could really happen, but here I am...

Damn, you had it rough. Last time that happend to me was on an Andro stack that also contained app 350mg's of 4ad. It brought my e2 to 10 (11 - 40) and I felt like chit. Immediately pinned some prop to feel better!

It still baffles me how ppl handle being suppressed so well (thinking about oral only cycles like LGD, or 1ad only...). And especially when battling gyno, how can ppl stand having crashed e2 for weeks on end... yikes!
I have yet to have to purposely crush my E levels like that, but it has got to suck.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oh yeah it was like changing a person completely both physically and mentally and coming from a guy that never gave sides from steroids more than a slight increase in BP and a very tiny bit f outbursts like once every month which is pretty much an average person without roids I realized that you don't wanna play with hormones.

The worst part is having a girlfriend and being overprotective during cycle and a complete jealous dick during pct.

It was just so not like myself. Yeah crashing the estro was like the tip of the iceberg.. I wake up 7am and after 3 to 5 pm I need to sleep.. I then stay up until maybe 7-9 and i had to nap.. Woke up 12 and slept again around 2 at night.

Trust me I'm very careful with the ai now haha.. Only use it when I need it. But to answer your question i think aromasin is quite nice in pct and it stacks up well with nolva.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had quite bad gyno in both my pecs, been using ralox for 5 months at 30mg and various AIs here and there... It has literally disppeared in my right pec, my left pec has a tiny bit but still a bit of fat around the pec area (I am too high bodyfat atm anyway)

But this gyno has been hanging around for years and this is by far the best it has ever looked, wouldnt be able to tell i have it just looks like a bit of pec fat tbh

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had quite bad gyno in both my pecs, been using ralox for 5 months at 30mg and various AIs here and there... It has literally disppeared in my right pec, my left pec has a tiny bit but still a bit of fat around the pec area (I am too high bodyfat atm anyway)

But this gyno has been hanging around for years and this is by far the best it has ever looked, wouldnt be able to tell i have it just looks like a bit of pec fat tbh
I only turn to Ralox after using it earlier this year. Nolva is dead to me. AI’s are just for extreme water retention and Caber/Prami are only for when my dck goes limp. Ralox>All

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to hear that Ralox works for both of you! I just ordered mine. 3 x 60mg... Hope it's going to be enough.

What doses did you two take? Sparta you didn't crash estrogen at any point?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice to hear that Ralox works for both of you! I just ordered mine. 3 x 60mg... Hope it's going to be enough.

What doses did you two take? Sparta you didn't crash estrogen at any point?
60mg for first week, been on 30mg for 4.5 months... have had a couple of crashes here and there but i think it was using ais to much lol... ok atm

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60mg for first week, been on 30mg for 4.5 months... have had a couple of crashes here and there but i think it was using ais to much lol... ok atm
Yeah, Ralox certainly didn't crash your e. 4.5 months is quite long, are you still seeing results?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, Ralox certainly didn't crash your e. 4.5 months is quite long, are you still seeing results?
Yeah man looking better each week, like i said the right one looks normal in every situation, tiny little lumps if i go searching under the nipple but separate and not one mass.

Left right gone down by 85% I'd say still got that fatty look under the nipple and to the side but heaps better

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man looking better each week, like i said the right one looks normal in every situation, tiny little lumps if i go searching under the nipple but separate and not one mass.

Left right gone down by 85% I'd say still got that fatty look under the nipple and to the side but heaps better
Interesting. For how long do you still plan on running it?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it as very likely to have rebound gyno after a pct with a serm. All I know is that crashing e2 is so god damn draining. I slept 3 times a day.. I just had to nap constantly that's how tired I was. Arimidex was the thing I used and I'm so little sensitive to estrogen that I always go half the average dosage at least up to 500mg of any injectible. This time I just started it too early before the injectibles kicked in.

This was the worst feeling I've had on a cycle and it was on tren too which I took too high and had terrible night sweats, paranoia etc. Aromasin is fine during with a serm, I don't think any other ai should be implemented during pct and I'd argue even during cycle.

Lesson learned..
Right there with you man, crashing my estrogen makes me fall asleep at my desk at work

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. For how long do you still plan on running it?
Probably another month, max 2... then just gonna use an AI couple times a week to manage estrogen and also try to cut down some fat... just want to give the body a break from it, then might jump back on it for another 3-4 months to try clear it up completely

Oh yeah probably worth noting, I did a 6 week halodrol cycle during this time frame, I am in week 3 of PCT

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably another month, max 2... then just gonna use an AI couple times a week to manage estrogen and also try to cut down some fat... just want to give the body a break from it, then might jump back on it for another 3-4 months to try clear it up completely

Oh yeah probably worth noting, I did a 6 week halodrol cycle during this time frame, I am in week 3 of PCT
Oh I see. Interesting to hear that it works for such a long time.

So you are now taking it together with tamox or clomid? How's that working out?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm wondering how your cycle was during this time.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I see. Interesting to hear that it works for such a long time.

So you are now taking it together with tamox or clomid? How's that working out?
Tamox 10mg, yeah still same kind of slow consistent progress with it... i was worried that it might effect gains, but i spoke to some guys at my gym im friends with who cycle alot and they have used ralox on cycle for gyno control/reduction no issue.... so i thought why not haha