Cro-Cop

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that Gimp does have Tard Strength.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Can't Hamill take a punch or is it that Bisping hits light?

I'll give Hamill credit for covering better than most, when he choose to keep his hands up, either he had no respect for Bisping's striking by wading in/hands down or else he has a dangerous sloppy style of defense.

I think he probably can take a punch well, and it was a matter of feeling confident in that ability versus Bisping, but I don't really know until he fights someone else.
A little of both probably. It would be nice if he were to move his head just a little f*ckin bit. Who does he think he is, Mark Hunt?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I have a question. What made Hamill think he could take a 500 degree pan out of the oven with his bare hands?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha yea he was just chillin there. Mark hunt, oh man dont even get him involved in here....he can absorb punches and kicks like no other!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
haha yea he was just chillin there. Mark hunt, oh man dont even get him involved in here....he can absorb punches and kicks like no other!
Hunt definitely takes the cake on being able to absorb punishment to the dome. Cabbage aint bad, his head is "full of cement and stuff":thumbsup:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CNorris again."

Call me critical and insensitive, would'nt be the first or last time, but Hamill's combo of Puppy Dog Look and Knuckle Dragger Stance doesn't suggest a keen intellect in the World according to Rogue.

Maybe he's not a Tard, just a Goober.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CNorris again."

Call me critical and insensitive, would'nt be the first or last time, but Hamill's combo of Puppy Dog Look and Knuckle Dragger Stance doesn't suggest a keen intellect in the World according to Rogue.

Maybe he's not a Tard, just a Goober.
Somebody called you insensitive, but you're such a sweetheart(insert one of Jas' disturbing smiley's). The guy is definitely a goober and it has nothing to do with being deaf. I've known plenty of deaf people, and being an inconsiderate knuckle dragger, with a puppy dog look to induce sorrow, is not a requirement. I hate when people act like you can't attack someone that has a handicap. You just can't attack the handicap, attacking all there controllable flaws is more than fair game. For god's sake the guy would take 500 degree pans out of the oven with his bare hands, and then have a shocked look on his face.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Is this some story that I'm not aware of?
No. Just in a couple episodes of TUF, Hamill is cooking(well having others cook for him) and opens the oven and grabs a really hot pan out of the oven with his bare hands, he seems shocked that it hurts and then lets out a series of whooo's.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the best highlights, song helps too. Somebody(Rodja)needs to come out to this song.
I really want to, but it takes too long for it to pick up. The version from The Two Towers would be even better, IMO.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really want to, but it takes too long for it to pick up. The version from The Two Towers would be even better, IMO.
Ah yes, that version is good too. Can you just start the track right before it begins to pick up, so by the time you're entering the ring/cage it'll be full boar?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes, that version is good too. Can you just start the track right before it begins to pick up, so by the time you're entering the ring/cage it'll be full boar?
I might be able to since I am the main event (never been able to say that before).

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'm lost on the Two Towers reference, that song is from the movie "Requiem for a Dream", been used in a lot of highlights.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to since I am the main event (never been able to say that before).
Main event, and this is only your 2nd pro fight, must be doing something right. Anyways, just by your posts you can tell you're in a much better mental state than last time.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'm lost on the Two Towers reference, that song is from the movie "Requiem for a Dream", been used in a lot of highlights.
I guess your a poser LOTR fan then because it was in the movie (poser LOTR fan, hmm, what does that make you?), but it did originally showed up in Requiem, good movie.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I guess your a poser LOTR fan then because it was in the movie (poser LOTR fan, hmm, what does that make you?), but it did originally showed up in Requiem, good movie.
Hey, at least you don't do a Gollum imitation:blink:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I never was a huge LOTR fan. Just giving Rogue **** for being a nerd

Oh No!!! The emoticons are out again.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'm calling Bull****.

Maybe it was used in trailers, but I've seen the movie like six times and don't remember it, it's not listed on the soundtracks
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Requiem-Dream-2000-Clint-Mansell/dp/tracks/B00004Y6Q5/ref=dp_tracks_all_1/002-1630477-7944834#disc_1]Amazon.com: Requiem for a Dream (2000 Film): Music: Clint Mansell,Kronos Quartet[/ame]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Two-Towers/dp/B00007BH5C]Amazon.com: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: Music: Howard Shore,Isabel Bayrakdarian (soprano)[/ame]

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
A nerd poser, get it right. He's kind of like Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds 2:rofl: I was trying to jab at Rodja, he admitted to doing a Gollum imitation. I better watch what I say, depths of depravity boy is out with his emoticons:nono: :run:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
This almost seems pointless to post, but for nostalgic purposes.

Crocop
Actually, thanks for that link. I'm trying to show some of my buddies why I was so excited about CroCop. They are all ragging on me b/c I was talking CC up so much and.....well, we all saw his last 2 UFC fights.
This past weekend I was saying how excited I was that Shogun is coming, plus Wandy, and said "Man I hope they get Fedor". They looked at me like "Who the F is Fedor?". I gotta find a good highlight reel of him too, especially after getting dropped on his dome by Kevin.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Actually, thanks for that link. I'm trying to show some of my buddies why I was so excited about CroCop. They are all ragging on me b/c I was talking CC up so much and.....well, we all saw his last 2 UFC fights.
This past weekend I was saying how excited I was that Shogun is coming, plus Wandy, and said "Man I hope they get Fedor". They looked at me like "Who the F is Fedor?". I gotta find a good highlight reel of him too, especially after getting dropped on his dome by Kevin.
Yeah dude I know the situation. Almost all of my friends are the casual TUF fans that are clueless. My gf actually knows way more than most of them and humorously put a guy in his place when he claimed that "boxing gloves do more damage than those pussy MMA gloves."

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude I know the situation. Almost all of my friends are the casual TUF fans that are clueless. My gf actually knows way more than most of them and humorously put a guy in his place when he claimed that "boxing gloves do more damage than those pussy MMA gloves."
What could be the logic on that one? Does he think those 16 oz. of padding are made of hard rubber? Possibly sand?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
What could be the logic on that one? Does he think those 16 oz. of padding are made of hard rubber? Possibly sand?
I have no idea. He was a friend's cousin and I'd never met him before.