Critique my recomp/cut cycle

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've posted up something like this in years, but a couple of these compounds (tr1umph & dienazone) are new to me so here goes.

Tr1umph
0/0/40/40/60/60/60/60

Dienazone
2.5 mL daily - 6-8 weeks

Desoxy test ace/cyp
300-400mg weekly - 8-10 weeks

TRT dose of test (constant)

Ipamorelin + MOD GRF 1-29 also in effect.

Wondering how that looks above. Also, I'm inclined to throw in 2 weeks of SD to kickstart this, or maybe just start off with 2 weeks of dien solo, to see how I react to it. Also wondering if using DTC/DTA during this is a waste.

Support supps in place as always, as well as an ARB for BP.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot that I've also got a bunch of T3 on hand. Might incorporate it at a medium-low dose for increased protein turnover.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like? Just curious
Right now I'm getting about 1g per lb of protein, ~100g carbs (peri-workout), 40-50g fat.

Should I be increasing carbs a bit with these compounds? I tend to cut/recomp on a CKD/TKD and I was thinking of going with a strict TKD to help with strength/performance, but would like to keep carbs around 100g daily.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also planning on changing my diet and macros as things progress. I will increase calories (mainly will be increasing protein + carbs) as LBM increases (to feed new muscle and prevent stalling on that front), but I will also be ramping up cardio/intensity over time to ensure fatloss doesn't stall.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your cycle looks good . I would grab an ai just incase. Also some OL Ar1macare for cycle support . The dienazone iam assuming is transdermal, the combo of this with Tr1umph will produce some good results. The sd i would throw in near the end because iam weird like that . Ipamorlen is a great gh antagonist.how ever its half life is 2 hrs . How would you be dosing this and at what times of the day ? Would you consider bumping the test dose a little higher ? What type of work-out are you doing ? Hows your macro split ? Will you be getting 8 to 10 hrs of sleep ? Have you considered replacing the dienazone with td trest? Would you run MAX-LMG IN place of the sd for longer ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good . I would grab an ai just incase. Also some OL Ar1macare for cycle support . The dienazone iam assuming is transdermal, the combo of this with Tr1umph will produce some good results. The sd i would throw in near the end because iam weird like that . Ipamorlen is a great gh antagonist.how ever its half life is 2 hrs . How would you be dosing this and at what times of the day ? Would you consider bumping the test dose a little higher ? What type of work-out are you doing ? Hows your macro split ? Will you be getting 8 to 10 hrs of sleep ? Have you considered replacing the dienazone with td trest? Would you run MAX-LMG IN place of the sd for longer ?
Thanks man. I appreciate the feedback.

Dienazone is the transdermal. First time using it. If I like it and don't get many sides, I will purchase the acetate version next.

My AI and ancilliaries are sorted. I only use aromasin as my AI. I've got prami and nolva on hand always. Don't think I will need those two but always good to have.

MOD GF is used alongside Ipamorelin to magnify the pulses, and has a longer half life. It's basically what a lot of people falsely label as CJC 1295. I will be dosing both of these twice a day to start, but I aim to use 3x per day at around 100mcg each.... Morning, PRE-workout, and before bed.

Keeping test dose as is, but I have a lot of desoxy-test (ace and cyp). What do you think of adding in the desoxy-test?

I have loads of trest ace, but I am saving this for a lean bulk in the spring. I would not waste this on a cut! It's too wet and too strong for a cut. I also just came off 2.5 months of trest ace about 2 months ago. I love it to death, but I'm trying not to use it on every cycle.

Sleep.... well, this all depends on the dienazone. I've heard the worst side is insomnia. But yes, time for sleep won't be an issue.

Macros I've listed in a post above, but they will change throughout the cycle. The worst mistake people make on cycle is to not change their diet dynamically as their bodies change. People say their compound(s) stopped working after so long... well that's because you need to adjust for the changes in LBM. Increase protein and carbs as LBM goes up and gains should keep coming, even as fat drops (as long as intensity increases too).

I think that about covers it? I can post everything in detail later on in a new post maybe.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks man. I appreciate the feedback.

Dienazone is the transdermal. First time using it. If I like it and don't get many sides, I will purchase the acetate version next.

My AI and ancilliaries are sorted. I only use aromasin as my AI. I've got prami and nolva on hand always. Don't think I will need those two but always good to have.

MOD GF is used alongside Ipamorelin to magnify the pulses, and has a longer half life. It's basically what a lot of people falsely label as CJC 1295. I will be dosing both of these twice a day to start, but I aim to use 3x per day at around 100mcg each.... Morning, PRE-workout, and before bed.

Keeping test dose as is, but I have a lot of desoxy-test (ace and cyp). What do you think of adding in the desoxy-test?

I have loads of trest ace, but I am saving this for a lean bulk in the spring. I would not waste this on a cut! It's too wet and too strong for a cut. I also just came off 2.5 months of trest ace about 2 months ago. I love it to death, but I'm trying not to use it on every cycle.

Sleep.... well, this all depends on the dienazone. I've heard the worst side is insomnia. But yes, time for sleep won't be an issue.

Macros I've listed in a post above, but they will change throughout the cycle. The worst mistake people make on cycle is to not change their diet dynamically as their bodies change. People say their compound(s) stopped working after so long... well that's because you need to adjust for the changes in LBM. Increase protein and carbs as LBM goes up and gains should keep coming, even as fat drops (as long as intensity increases too).

I think that about covers it? I can post everything in detail later on in a new post maybe.
In my own personal experience with desoxy it sucks ... i put on 15 lbs of water when i ran that with deca . Everyone is different in terms of how you'll react . I just hate to see it ruin your cycle . Once again just my opinion. ....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workout wise, I've been following Westside (WS4SB III) since the end of the summer, but I've changed that up recently.

Doing 2 push-pull days and 2 lower-body days per week. I've added in giant sets to my upper body days, and 1 crossfit WOD per week so far. Going to transition over to 2 crossfit classes per week, with 1 upper and 1 lower body day. Off days = rowing/ab circuits, but I will still do my rowing/ab circuit if I feel up to it after workouts.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my own personal experience with desoxy it sucks ... i put on 15 lbs of water when i ran that with deca . Everyone is different in terms of how you'll react . I just hate to see it ruin your cycle . Once again just my opinion. ....
I ran desoxy-test solo last year at 600mg/week. Hardened me up and added some crazy vascularity. It was MUCH better than mast in my experience. But yes, desoxy-test WILL be wet if you are taking it with something else that is wet.... I would never recommend anyone to ever take desoxy-test with trest, test, deca, tren, etc. Desoxy-test doesn't increase estrogen but it somehow increases estrogen sensitivity, at the receptor level I believe. It's great to take alongside dry compounds imo. It is also VERY anabolic.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Workout wise, I've been following Westside (WS4SB III) since the end of the summer, but I've changed that up recently.

Doing 2 push-pull days and 2 lower-body days per week. I've added in giant sets to my upper body days, and 1 crossfit WOD per week so far. Going to transition over to 2 crossfit classes per week, with 1 upper and 1 lower body day. Off days = rowing/ab circuits, but I will still do my rowing/ab circuit if I feel up to it after workouts.

About 5 years ago i met a dude in my brothers gym he would do 5 3 1 for 4 weeks bodybuilding for 4 weeks then strict isolation on opposite days . Needless to say i adapted his style for a cycle and it was absolutely amazing. It helps the body by changing the muscle confusion factor for more massive gains.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran desoxy-test solo last year at 600mg/week. Hardened me up and added some crazy vascularity. It was MUCH better than mast in my experience. But yes, desoxy-test WILL be wet if you are taking it with something else that is wet.... I would never recommend anyone to ever take desoxy-test with trest, test, deca, tren, etc. Desoxy-test doesn't increase estrogen but it somehow increases estrogen sensitivity, at the receptor level I believe. It's great to take alongside dry compounds imo. It is also VERY anabolic.
Thats where i screwed up maybe it was adding the deca ill have to try it as a standalone soon .

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About 5 years ago i met a dude in my brothers gym he would do 5 3 1 for 4 weeks bodybuilding for 4 weeks then strict isolation on opposite days . Needless to say i adapted his style for a cycle and it was absolutely amazing. It helps the body by changing the muscle confusion factor for more massive gains.
I usually adjust training during a cycle as well. Half way through, or 3 weeks out, I may switch to a fullbody routine, eod. Usually gives you additional gains when you think you've stalled out.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats where i screwed up maybe it was adding the deca ill have to try it as a standalone soon .
Some people get crazy mental sides on it when they go over 4-500mg, so be careful!
It didn't affect me too much in that sense. I mean, usually I'm just shorter tempered when on, and get annoyed a bit more easily. Also have more energy, which can easily translate to anxiety (at night).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Some people get crazy mental sides on it when they go over 4-500mg, so be careful!
It didn't affect me too much in that sense. I mean, usually I'm just shorter tempered when on, and get annoyed a bit more easily. Also have more energy, which can easily translate to anxiety (at night).
I got insane rage fits worse than when i did test prop at 750 for 8 weeks... but this time i got my rx zanny bars haha ill be mellow as a tranquilized bear

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got stablon / tianeptine to help out. It's the only mood lifting/stabilizing, energy producing anxiolytic out there! Should definitely help with lethargy, mood and anxiety on this cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn big G your gonna kill this mofo dead !
Haha thanks, I think so! I just need to ask my doc to refill my beta blocker and I'm set! I use it only if resting heart rate gets too high, which it usually does for me on gear

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Dienazone is transdermal trenavar right? I think I got the same thing but different maker I guess. How many mg per ml is yours?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha thanks, I think so! I just need to ask my doc to refill my beta blocker and I'm set! I use it only if resting heart rate gets too high, which it usually does for me on gear
Bro my rhr is usually around 95 to 110. But im on speed allday either b12 or caffine or gaurana bean.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro my rhr is usually around 95 to 110. But im on speed allday either b12 or caffine or gaurana bean.
I should probably reduce my caffeine intake when I start this.

For the past month I've been consuming a can of sugar free Monster with a cap of Combustion, plus acetyl-l-tyrosine, choline, sublingual b-12 and inositol, twice daily....on top of my coffee. Lost 10lbs in past two months though lol

It's time to speed things up now without stimulants though... My adrenals are already shot

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I should probably reduce my caffeine intake when I start this.

For the past month I've been consuming a can of sugar free Monster with a cap of Combustion, plus acetyl-l-tyrosine, choline, sublingual b-12 and inositol, twice daily....on top of my coffee. Lost 10lbs in past two months though lol

It's time to speed things up now without stimulants though... My adrenals are already shot
Haha yea man giveit a break. Have u tried white pipes by cl ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah thats what prompted my question lol. Well hows combustion working for you?
Just checked out white pipes. Looks like it's their 'pump' powder. Tbh I don't use pre-workouts, just BCAAs + carb powder for me.

I like Combustion. Been taking raspberry ketones with it too. I really like the combo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just checked out white pipes. Looks like it's their 'pump' powder. Tbh I don't use pre-workouts, just BCAAs + carb powder for me.

I like Combustion. Been taking raspberry ketones with it too. I really like the combo.
Yes it's one those things ... i used to only buy Universal Nutrition products. Came to a point where every day i used same stuff and needed a change. Switched to a variety of different things. I shop mostly at phwsupplements for everything except protein. I get that in bulk tubs 10lbs at a time. (Locally )

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it's one those things ... i used to only buy Universal Nutrition products. Came to a point where every day i used same stuff and needed a change. Switched to a variety of different things. I shop mostly at phwsupplements for everything except protein. I get that in bulk tubs 10lbs at a time. (Locally )

Yup I was like that with my same ol BCAAs, but I've recently change it up and have 3 various flavors I rotate through now everyday.

Ahhhhh you know what? I was completely confusing PHWsupplements.com with PHforum.com (and phfsupplements.com/) until now!! lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Forgot to mention, I'll be using this product alongside the peptides to help potentiate them at night (my theory) and to aid with sleep:

https://millenniumsport.net/products/somnidren-gh-citrus-bliss/

I also have BPC-157 on hand which I may take bi-laterally (in delts) to help prevent injury. I've had surgery on one, and have a slight tear in the other.
Just be easy on those dont fukk it up . I had a pinched nerve in my leg that miraculously just went away after 5 yrs

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dienazone is transdermal trenavar right? I think I got the same thing but different maker I guess. How many mg per ml is yours?
Found this info:
Dienazone is basically the same as Trenazone (same active at the same dose in a very similar carrier), but with a few improvements. It smells better, dries quicker, and should penetrate better.
Keep in mind, 2.5ml daily is a pretty high dose. Most people do 2ml I believe. I might start out at 1.5ml for the first week to assess things.

Dienazone & Trenazone both have 75mg/mL (30mL)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash so I've decided to get a couple vials of dien ace. Going to use my TD @ 2mL the first month, then will pin the ace @ 50-75mg/day in the 2nd month. Have you tried dien ace or the TD before?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash so I've decided to get a couple vials of dien ace. Going to use my TD @ 2mL the first month, then will pin the ace @ 50-75mg/day in the 2nd month. Have you tried dien ace or the TD before?
I ran dien ace at 150 like a big dummy despite warnings i could compare it to tren ace at 75 ... it was a local brewer . He tried to explain the process of making it, i didnt care i just wanted it at 150 and that was all. But it crashes above 75 i guess so 2cc a day for 6 weeks. ****ed my head up a little. Ive never ran anything like it since. If you got a good source go for it . Since it's a precursor to tren .

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran dien ace at 150 like a big dummy despite warnings i could compare it to tren ace at 75 ... it was a local brewer . He tried to explain the process of making it, i didnt care i just wanted it at 150 and that was all. But it crashes above 75 i guess so 2cc a day for 6 weeks. ****ed my head up a little. Ive never ran anything like it since. If you got a good source go for it . Since it's a precursor to tren .
Well it's Dienalone, which is similar to tren. Trenazone etc all convert to dienalone, but it's not quite tren. Very close though, about 70% as strong I'm told, with far fewer sides. I've yet to ever try real tren. Probably won't, at least not for a very long time. I really really love my androgens (EQ, mast, etc). This is the first time in aaages that I've been back on something that's 19nor related...except for my trest ace run.... and that definitely had some mental sides, nothing too bad though.

I've got a couple things to combat mental sides. I've got stablon in case of lethargy, etc. And I've got lithium orotate (over the counter supplement) in case it really wires me. But I've read there's more lethargy with it so I've already started on stablon.

But dude, 150 per day is a MAD high dose!!! DAMN lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good choice . Tren used to make my conspiracy theories come to life ... ill spare u the details . Dien maybe he mixed it with the tren ace idk . All i know is next time itll be 75 or 100 not 150 . Also if your a fish fan stock up on wild salmon and try that with steamed veggies . Whats you using to fight prolactin?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats you using to fight prolactin?
I've got caber & prami, so I can take my choice. But I'll likely just take some P5P. I'm not taking a super high dose of dien, and I didn't need anything for prolactin on trest ace in the past. We'll see.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Salmon and veggies is my favorite meal on a cut. That, and steak with creamed spinach. Great stuff.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've got caber & prami, so I can take my choice. But I'll likely just take some P5P. I'm not taking a super high dose of dien, and I didn't need anything for prolactin on trest ace in the past. We'll see.
I didn't either. But i do have exemestane for trest and haven't really had to use it . I used it one time

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't either. But i do have exemestane for trest and haven't really had to use it . I used it one time
I started to feel an itch on my 3rd day with trest ace (50mg/day). Had to use exemestane at 12.5mg ed. Next time I'll use that plus nolva. I may actually be safe and use a small dose of nolva while on the dien, etc. I do have a small nodule on my left side that tends to flare up from time to time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Salmon and veggies is my favorite meal on a cut. That, and steak with creamed spinach. Great stuff.
Breakfast 12 eggs and 6 sausage 5 cups oj
Lunch was always spinach leaves by the cup and broccoli by the pound ! I used to love tuna by itself. Then id eat chicken in the evening with some spicy sauce .

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lunch was always spinach leaves by the cup and broccoli by the pound ! I used to love tuna by itself. Then id eat chicken in the evening with some spicy sauce .
What's your diet/macros been like when you're recomping?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
300g protein 450 carbs 100 fats mostly efa

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have a hard time keeping my macros at maintenance. This time I'm going to program my diet tightly, so that I increase cal's every week.... I'm going to be timing everything just right though so that I'll still be burning as much fat as possible while gaining.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's your diet/macros been like when you're recomping?
Recomp i usually switch to military style pft testing. 300g p 250g c 50g f no more no less atleast 3 gallons of water per day.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
300g protein 450 carbs 100 fats mostly efa
hrm yeah I'm too carb sensitive for that! When i'm ultra lean though, I seem to be fine with high carbs!

I'm going to experiment with 300g protein, 1-150g carbs (at first, then will gradually increase), 150g fat. You think carbs need to be higher with tr1umph in there?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm going to have a hard time keeping my macros at maintenance. This time I'm going to program my diet tightly, so that I increase cal's every week.... I'm going to be timing everything just right though so that I'll still be burning as much fat as possible while gaining.
Most effective way for me was to run a half mile then chug pwo hit my workout run a half mile, then chug post wo drink then 45 minutes after that eat all protein like 12 oz chicken boneless skinless a piece of wheat bread and some orange juice. .lost alot of fat and really hardened up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hrm yeah I'm too carb sensitive for that! When i'm ultra lean though, I seem to be fine with high carbs!

I'm going to experiment with 300g protein, 1-150g carbs (at first, then will gradually increase), 150g fat. You think carbs need to be higher with tr1umph in there?
Maybe up the carbs for Tr1umph, but as far as the fats salmon and most seafood has good fats in it that count twords the fat in your macros.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe up the carbs for Tr1umph, but as far as the fats salmon and most seafood has good fats in it that count twords the fat in your macros.
Yup. I never drain the fat when I cook. Going to mainly use EVO, coconut oil, butter + animal fats. Going to aim for more fish this time around too. I tend to always gravitate to steak.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yup. I never drain the fat when I cook. Going to mainly use EVO, coconut oil, butter + animal fats. Going to aim for more fish this time around too. I tend to always gravitate to steak.
I just bought a meat pack today with 10lbs rib eye 5 lbs beef 5 lbs chicken all broken up for 60 bucks . Then this coming Tuesday its fish market day im thinking salmon and haddock for a grand total of 20 lbs.