Summer Recomp/Cut Stack - Critiques

njt11

Awards
Looking to run an 8 week cycle staring around May 1. Goal is to up the weight maybe 3-4lbs while dropping BF to around 10% (currently at ~13). I'm 5'10, 185lbs. This will be my fourth overall run with 2 taking place years ago and a 1andro/Epi andro run in November.

8 weeks
Osta - 12.5 weeks 1-8 (side effects seem a bit alarming at the 20-25mg dose for some)
Epiandro - 350/350/450/450/450/550/550/550
1 andro - 0/0/330/330/330/330/330/330
Dermacrine - 3-4 pumps daily weeks 1-8

I leaned out nicely eating at maintenance on 1 andro / epiandro so my thoughts this time around were to eat slightly below and add Osta for added cutting effects. Add the Dermacrine to counter libido/lethargy issues that hit me the last couple of weeks of my last run.

PCT will be Nolva 20/20/10/10, Super PCT, and Letrone

Thoughts? Tweaks? Thanks!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def get an AI with osta and Dermacrine estrogen side effects might say hello to u.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I'm running almost the same cycle right now with Osta/Card for 12 weeks EpiAndro for 9 and the 1andro for 8. I'm running the Osta at 20 with the Cardarine at 14. No problems to speak of except leaning out to quickly I'm having to adjust my calories.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i see no need to run ostarine with PH's....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why or why not?
there is no added benefit to out way the extra suppression imo... save it for a later cycle or a bridge

njt11

Awards
there is no added benefit to out way the extra suppression imo... save it for a later cycle or a bridge
With my primary goal being a cut would you simply save the 1 andro for a later cycle and just run the ostarine/Epi andro/ derma?? My Osta is in Anabolic trinity so it contains epiandro.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
With my primary goal being a cut would you simply save the 1 andro for a later cycle and just run the ostarine/Epi andro/ derma?? My Osta is in Anabolic trinity so it contains epiandro.
Actually I'd run dermacrine with 1-andro for another cycle... Dermacrine isn't really needed for epiandro/ostarine

njt11

Awards
Actually I'd run dermacrine with 1-andro for another cycle... Dermacrine isn't really needed for epiandro/ostarine
I've seen a few people cite some lethargy and libido loss during this run. Maybe save the Dermacrine and only use if this starts to set in?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you willing to pin?

1-andro @ 200mg per week or the new 1-testosterone by hi tech

100mcg hexarelin + 100mcg cjc no Dac twice daily

Would make a killer recomp

njt11

Awards
Are you willing to pin?

1-andro @ 200mg per week or the new 1-testosterone by hi tech

100mcg hexarelin + 100mcg cjc no Dac twice daily

Would make a killer recomp
Not sure I'm ready for it nor do I have a trustworthy supplier.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Currently on my last week of an Ostarine cycle.

From my personal experience, bump your Osta to 20mg ed and just keep it there. Only use the dermacrine if you feel lethargic or low libido. I used Sustain Alpha on the 6th week of my cycle but only because I bumped my dosage up to 30mg and felt like sh*t so I bumped back it down to 20 was fine after a week.

Haven't ran any of the 1-andro or Epiandro so can't speak on those.

I was disappointed with not losing as much fat as I wanted to with Ostarine but man it is amazing at retaining muscle and keeping muscle fullness while in a calorie deficit.

jmaplewood

Awards
Look into Spartan lean. I'm on week 2 /8 of lean (2 caps/day) osta 20mg /day and started epiandro on sat. @ 500 mg/day. Added the epiandro as a base because last osta run had me lethargic and libido dropped about 3-4 weeks in. I've seen some good changes since I started due to the Lean. Lost 3 lbs and gained a lot of definition so far. I'm looking to drop about 5-6% bf over the course of this cycle, which is about 12 lbs of fat. Eating roughly 200 cal below maintenance.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Look into Spartan lean. I'm on week 2 /8 of lean (2 caps/day) osta 20mg /day and started epiandro on sat. @ 500 mg/day. Added the epiandro as a base because last osta run had me lethargic and libido dropped about 3-4 weeks in. I've seen some good changes since I started due to the Lean. Lost 3 lbs and gained a lot of definition so far. I'm looking to drop about 5-6% bf over the course of this cycle, which is about 12 lbs of fat. Eating roughly 200 cal below maintenance.
What did your run for pct for your last Osta cycle?

jmaplewood

Awards
What did your run for pct for your last Osta cycle?
Clomid 50/25/25/10
Lecheek ad3 pct (would have run something better, but I already had this).
DAA

This time around will be
clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
Epic ul
DermaStrength ul