Creatine Nitrate

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I didnt even know that taking all 8 caps pre workout was even an option!!!! Thats it my next workout is 8 caps CN!!! :aargh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I didnt even know that taking all 8 caps pre workout was even an option!!!! Thats it my next workout is 8 caps CN!!! :aargh:
Option? It's MANDATORY!!!

8 caps CN with 1 scoop meso this morning with legs. I'm walking around on tree-trunks right now!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Option? It's MANDATORY!!!

8 caps CN with 1 scoop meso this morning with legs. I'm walking around on tree-trunks right now!!!
Lmfao!! Hahahaha. Ima start at 6 pre. Maybe go up to 8 with the meso.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao!! Hahahaha. Ima start at 6 pre. Maybe go up to 8 with the meso.
6 CN + Meso will do you good. 8 + Meso isn't necessary for most, my body just sucks at absorbing stuff!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sucks, I can go through a tub of Jacked in a week... :friday:

Maybe not that bad, but yeah, I like to FEEL what I'm taking!
if you are mostly looking for that stim feel, the clearshot concentrate rocks for that. I'm planning on using that with the creatine nitrate.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 CN + Meso will do you good. 8 + Meso isn't necessary for most, my body just sucks at absorbing stuff!
Nice! Ok 6 will be my number than. How long are u guys staying on cn? Also on off days how many u take? Do u take meso on off days as well?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
dam all this talk about Meso?? me want some I am Using assault plus CN is the best pump focus pure power I ahve ever felt.. If you have not tried assault then go get some.. It is just sick..... this was my leg workout yesterday!
I am going to be doing bi and tri today I will measure my arms to see it they are bigger!

squats ATG
135 20 reps
225 2 sets of 10 reps
245 8 reps
265 8 reps
285 8 reps
315 5 reps

Leg Exten 130 4 sets 20 reps

DB stiff leg 4 sets 80 15 reps

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Ok 6 will be my number than. How long are u guys staying on cn? Also on off days how many u take? Do u take meso on off days as well?
I will never come off creatine nitrate if I don't have to!!! I just bought 2 bottles, so that should last me about 2.5 months. I hope NutraPlanet picks it up by then and does a great intro sale on it!!!

I only take it on workout days, pre-workout. Same goes with Meso. I save it for the pumps in the gym, I don't know if it's really necessary any other time IMO.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just been taking 4 on my off days/

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Cn On workout days only Non workout days is Crepure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok u def weigh more than me. So I'll stick to 1scoop and 6 pre. Can't wait to start it and see all the hype
hype? what hype? the truth is, it is just that dammed good. it would only be hype if it didn't deliver-believe me......IT DELIVERS!!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hype? what hype? the truth is, it is just that dammed good. it would only be hype if it didn't deliver-believe me......IT DELIVERS!!!!!
Lmao! U going to make me start it mon!! Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just been taking 4 on my off days/
That's Wat I figured but island brought a good point. Maybe dose creapure on weekends only. That's way I would do. Save cn for workout days.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
That's Wat I figured but island brought a good point. Maybe dose creapure on weekends only. That's way I would do. Save cn for workout days.
it has been workingfor me!

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Can't wait to order my mesomorph and CN tomorrow. Since I'm doing a workout called "GST" I workout every other day so I'm going to take mesomorph + 6 CN pills on workout days and just 5g of creapure on non-workout days. That way both mesomorph and my CN will last 2 months.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to order my mesomorph and CN tomorrow. Since I'm doing a workout called "GST" I workout every other day so I'm going to take mesomorph + 6 CN pills on workout days and just 5g of creapure on non-workout days. That way both mesomorph and my CN will last 2 months.
Let us know how it goes :D

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
How does creatine nitrate compare to stuff like creapure, Kre Akalyn etc?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does creatine nitrate compare to stuff like creapure, Kre Akalyn etc?
For me I didn't responde to creapure, creatine HCL, creatine gluconate, creatine pyruvate, MCC, CEE, etc. With Creatine Nitrate I noticed much more pronounced pumps and muscle endurance at 3g CN pre workout. Also, no bloat or stomach discomfort.

the pumps eat them for breakfast... gains, not sure
I'm with Tnubs on this. Pump are awesome... Bodybuilding gains not so much.
Pumps for sure, but I'd also give CN the nod for endurance, strength, etc. especially if you get a CN that has other forms of creatine to complement it like MCC, creapure, or di-creatine malate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had noticeable strength gains from around day 14 until around day 30. since being off cn for awhile now my lifts have gone down.

i have decided for me anyways that 30 day cycles of cn are best, with 7-10 days off.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had noticeable strength gains from around day 14 until around day 30. since being off cn for awhile now my lifts have gone down.

i have decided for me anyways that 30 day cycles of cn are best, with 7-10 days off.
I only take CN on the days I lift, which is 4-5 days week. You take it on off days as well?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only take CN on the days I lift, which is 4-5 days week. You take it on off days as well?
yes. i had to experiment, lol. i always do with a new supp to find what works best for me.

in the future i will try creapure on off days and see if i like the results. i am always open to try something that might improve benefits.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Wow, learn something every day. With that being said, you guys that stacked CN with mesomorph, was that a pretty good experience for you all? I think I am going to do like you guys, run the CN on week days, and do my creapure or Sci fit kre Akalyn on weekends. I have a tub of Creapure by PP, and a half bottle of KreAklyn 1500 by Sci Fit.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes. i had to experiment, lol. i always do with a new supp to find what works best for me.

in the future i will try creapure on off days and see if i like the results. i am always open to try something that might improve benefits.
How many grams of CM on off days BigT?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so if both are creatine products why not just one are the other?

beni182

beni182

Awards
so if both are creatine products why not just one are the other?
They are both Creatine compounds, but the addition of the mono/ee/hcl or the nitrate give the creatine different physical and chemical properties. From what I can see the creatine Nitrates' better solubility over mono/cee/hcl would suggest it to have a higher absorption rate over the mono and others. Also you have the added benefits of the nitrates when they break off from the creatine base.

The reason for using both is that creatine nitrate is expensive, so you want to use that on workout days so you dont waste the nitrates and their added benefits (pumps, cardio, no stomach discomfort, etc)

And of course mono or other forms on off days to offset the higher price of the Nitrate form. Don't exactly need the benefits of CN on the off days.

808Pump

Awards
I'm considering CN, but have a few questions...if you guys don't mind.

Are you taking CN more for the pump than for the gains?
Do you need to take CN pre/post or can you take CN pre and some other form (read cheaper) of creatine post?
And lastly, is this sold only from APS or are there other vendors?

As for Meso, how well does this blend/mix and what flavors are there, and does it taste Great!, Good!, Okay!, Hard to swallow!

Thanks in advance!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm considering CN, but have a few questions...if you guys don't mind.

Are you taking CN more for the pump than for the gains?
Do you need to take CN pre/post or can you take CN pre and some other form (read cheaper) of creatine post?
And lastly, is this sold only from APS or are there other vendors?
I enjoy the pump, more, but I think users claim they get both.
You can take it both pre and post, but I'd personally take it all pre and add in mono or another form post if you feel that you need more (depends on the CN dosages, pre).
There are other vendors. SAN uses it and it can be found by non-sponsors, too.

clarkis

Awards
About to start meso + CN but am thinking of only doing pre-workout to have it last longer. And then Kre-alkalyn post workout and on off days. Do you guys see any problem with this? Good or bad idea?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to start meso + CN but am thinking of only doing pre-workout to have it last longer. And then Kre-alkalyn post workout and on off days. Do you guys see any problem with this? Good or bad idea?
Good idea.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well. I use Creapure by PP on my off days, and Meso on my workout days.

clarkis

Awards
Good idea.
Awesome, thanks. I wasn't sure about the kre since there was nothing positive about it in this thread but have heard good things elsewhere. I didn't respond to mono so was trying to decide between kre and cee.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks. I wasn't sure about the kre since there was nothing positive about it in this thread but have heard good things elsewhere. I didn't respond to mono so was trying to decide between kre and cee.
No problem :). I use creatine nitrate only as a preworkout, other days I use creapure.