Crazy old bastard takes it up a notch 1-andro M1D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No started with Graduate.. but the first workout looks the same. started week 2 today... crazy good! You and Kleen were right!
Yah that still has some good volume. Beware of the next step, pro is only 10 minutes longer but it feels like more than that. I am pretty intimidated but this level so I will be very conservative with the weight. Graduate was perfect for me, just enough to kick my ass and feel that I was going to survive.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that still has some good volume. Beware of the next step, pro is only 10 minutes longer but it feels like more than that. I am pretty intimidated but this level so I will be very conservative with the weight. Graduate was perfect for me, just enough to kick my ass and feel that I was going to survive.
Did you start with beginner or just right into graduate? I did the Mi40 original, the primer, and graduate (which I am finding after 2 workouts of week 2 recovery is down..).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you start with beginner or just right into graduate? I did the Mi40 original, the primer, and graduate (which I am finding after 2 workouts of week 2 recovery is down..).
Yes I did the beginner and it's a good thing I did, the graduate was really good and this is just fuggin brutal. Like I said one day at a time :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I did the beginner and it's a good thing I did, the graduate was really good and this is just fuggin brutal. Like I said one day at a time :)
I might have been smart to do the beginner first as well lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have been smart to do the beginner first as well lol
Yah maybe, see how you feel you can always change midstream. Beginner is still a fine workout. I may have to go back to graduate, no shame. I am trying but getting my ass kicked lol

On that note I made it through the fuggin leg day. I am so freakin relieved!!! It was really fuggin tough though...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On that note I made it through the fuggin leg day. I am so freakin relieved!!! It was really fuggin tough though...
Ya todays leg day doesnt read bad, but I just know its going to be a tough one!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya todays leg day doesnt read bad, but I just know its going to be a tough one!
Yah don't underestimate ... you may be in for a nasty surprise :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok had my ass kicked again... :( there was more pain and pump in this being that it was more isolated. Intense ache which is really good news for growth so it's not all bad.

I am really big and tight, I'll try to remember to weigh in tomorrow, biggest I have ever been though and I am experiencing more vascularity. Have to admit I am a little tired of feeling so fuggin beat up, it should bet better soon though as I get used to this crazy pace.

EXERCISE SETS TARGET REPS TEMPO REST
A1 Barbell Preacher Curls 4 7 5 second isometric 4-0-1-5
A2 Incline Dumbbell Curls 4 7 + NOS-X (last set) 4-0-1-0 40 secs
B One-Arm High Cable Curls 4 15 4-0-1-0 0 (40 after final set)
C Incline Dumbbell Press 4 15 4-0-1-0 40 secs
D Flat Dumbbell Press with internal rotation 4 15 7 second eccentric 7-1-2-1 40 secs
E1 Prone 75º Incline Dumbbell Lateral Raises 4 15 4-0-1-0
E2 Bent-Over Cable Lateral Raises (right across body, elbows locked) 4 15 2-1-1-1
E3 Standing Cable Lateral Raises (straight-arms, no movement at elbow) 4 15 4-0-1-0 80 secs

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
It all worth it brother! Can't wait to see what the scale says.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all worth it brother! Can't wait to see what the scale says.
Color me shocked .... 226! and I am not gaining around the middle... I knew I would gain some when I went to carb backloading, I was just thinking last night that the 220 was a carb depleted 220 so that's how it makes sense that I am 226. I'm getting fuggin huge and diet is on point. I was wondering what would happen if I added a little anabolics to M140.

My legs are still fuggin fugged ... I can hardly walk. There was one exercise I knew was really hitting me hard on leg day that I think has a lot to do with it... leg curls with a 2 second concentric contraction at 30 degrees, then finish.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man since September I am up 20 lbs and still leaner than I was then. That's for any M140 doubters there are out there. I am on what day 20 of 1-andro and that's the only anabolics I've used.

I was 185 in my Avi pic, lets see what my new contest weight will be. My guess would be around 200 :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The enthusiasm you present in this thread regarding your workouts, motivates the hell out of me to kill mine.. thanks man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The enthusiasm you present in this thread regarding your workouts, motivates the hell out of me to kill mine.. thanks man.
Thanks and a special shout out thanks to my friend Chris Tucker whose encouragement is more valuable than I can say in words. I did it, I felt like warmed over crap and bleeding pain and I never missed a set. I missed some reps but I went down fighting. I went down on the deads to 165 of 12-8-6 12-8-6 40 seconds rest as my legs were of little help. My form was stellar though and I got my tension. I am very swole :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's what I love about posting here, we draw on each others strength. Don't know if I could've done what I've done without you guys.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday wasn't great but it got done. I was pretty conservative with the weights but these workouts are about tension so you can still get plenty of that by using lighter weight.

Today was a different animal and so was I. I kicked a little ass today. Things are looking up a bit. Tomorrow is 21 rep dead-lift day though :( Just got to get some good rest in. I am blowing the fug up on this ans that's another thing that keeps me going. This is going to make a champion out of me. 9 months to the world championships. There is no time to feel sorry for myself. I just have to take it one at a time and get all sleep I can get.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fug! right to the fuggin wall it was a great workout pullups ss with bent over rows and I was strong. Prone rows and prone rear delt flies great ... then came the fuggin deads. 7-7-7-14-21 40 seconds rest 4 second eccentrics. Just about killed me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah I fuggin did it. Leg day has come and gone, another on Saturday though :( but then I go into phase3 which is 5 days a week instead of 6. That will be nice.

6 sets of 12 squats 2 min rest 4-0-1-0
6 sets of 12 db squats heels elevated 80 seconds rest 4-0-1-0
3 sets of 10 barbell reverse lunges 4-0-1-0
6 sets 6 body extended leg curls 4-0-1-0 supersetted with 6 sets 10 leg curl body collapsed 4-0-1-0 10 partials after each set
3 sets 21 glute ham raises 4-0-1-0

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything fuggin hurts but I am growing like a bad weed.... that's what keeps me going. I have never seen gains like this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom! The mirror is what keeps me going to brother!
I am hoping better weather will get me feeling more energetic. February is tough up here and it's a very cold winter.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was rough at first (arms and chest) but I felt much better afterwards. I feel better today than I have been as well. I better have to face 21 rep deads again.

Here's the good news though, despite getting visibly leaner this week I am up to 229 ... yah I know it's gettn nuggin futs up in here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin awesome workout, even the 21 rep deads I am feeling tremendous strain though. Growing pains :) Fuggin beast here. Back and tril's was just awesome today I could really push. You know I kicked some serious ass and in turn got mine kicked.

One other reason I am getting through this is I sleep as much as I can, sometimes 9 hours a night which is rare for an old fugger. 9 months from the world championships and I am seeing it happen I am going to be e-fuggin-normous :) Get the fug out of my fuggin way here I fuggin come!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah I did it fuggers!! 12 workouts 13 days, rest day tomorrow!!! Fuggin fried my fuggin legs so I won't be able to move anyway... wife is going to be pissed lol oh well, price you gotta pay.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job man... bpak is kicking my ass... yesterday was bent over rows supersetted with deadlifts.. almost threw in the towel.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job man... bpak is kicking my ass... yesterday was bent over rows supersetted with deadlifts.. almost threw in the towel.
I know it's fuggin brutal sometimes, I remember that fuggin set :(

Ur a freaking animal!
You have to be, but it's the gains that keep me going. If it wasn't for the awesome progress there is no fuggin way I would put myself through this. I am going to have to wait a while before I do another round of this though. My ass is just about grass.... :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mother fugger I almost fuggin passed out!!!

I am going along fine 6 sets of banded bench ss bent over rows outward intention 40 seconds rest oh and 6 second eccentrics on the bench. Tough but doable.
Then 4 sets incline db bench with a CS-6 set(6 drops) at the fuggin end ok I got it.
Cable rows 6 second eccentric 3 second holds 4 sets of 10 5 partials all sets ouch but I got that too.
Flat db flies 6 second eccentric ss bent over db rows lots of volume but i'm surviving.... then I look at the sheet.....

Fug 6 X 12 deads 40 seconds rest... are you fuggin kidding me!!! Toughest thing I've ever had to do... fug that was fuggin awful!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok had my protein shake and I am pumped as shyte... I feel better now :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet changes slight for stage 3 ...

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
Meal 1
Progressive Organics - Organic Coconut Oil, 1 tbsp 130 0g 14g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 cup (63g) 120 0g 0g 28g 0mg 400mg 0g 0g
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 4 large 370 2g 28g 25g 841mg 375mg 2g 0g
Meal 2
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 28 g 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 95mg 1g 3g
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.3 container (354 gs ea.) 116 0g 2g 25g 87mg 521mg 0g 0g
Meal3
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.3 container (354 gs ea.) 116 0g 2g 25g 87mg 521mg 0g 0g
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 28 g 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 95mg 1g 3g
Meal4
Ai Sports Recoverpro - Recover Pro, 16 grams (1 scoop) 48 0g 0g 12g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Magnum - Quatro - Chocolate Love, 2 scoops 274 4g 2g 60g 0mg 200mg 1g 2g
Meal5
Fresh Creations (Costco - Canada) - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Spinach & Feta), 200 g (per 1 sausage) 260 10g 12g 30g 100mg 760mg 8g 0g
Bananas - Raw, 2 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 210 54g 1g 3g 0mg 2mg 29g 6g
Sweet Potato - Boil - No Skin, 500 grams 380 76g 0g 10g 0mg 1,210mg 30g 16g
Meal6
Fresh Creations (Costco - Canada) - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Spinach & Feta), 200 g (per 1 sausage) 260 10g 12g 30g 100mg 760mg 8g 0g
Generic - Parboiled Rice, 2 cup Cooked 300 70g 0g 6g 0mg 0mg 0g 2g
Bananas - Raw, 2 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 210 54g 1g 3g 0mg 2mg 29g 6g
TOTAL: 3,134 290g 104g 269g 1,215mg 4,941mg 109g 38g

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got id done, really didn't feel like training today but when has that ever stopped me.

front squats 6 X 6 40 seconds rest 4-0-1-0 then 1 set of 25... fuggers :(
leg press feet low 4 X 8 40 seconds rest then 1 set of 40... yah I said 40...
barbell lunges 4 X 10 each leg ss single leg curls 4 X 21 each leg 40 seconds rests
SLDL 6 X 21 40 seconds rest ... fug me!!!

Now I am not going to be able to walk for 3 fuggin day :(

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn my legs hurt reading that !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn my legs hurt reading that !!
I know it sucks. I would not hate training legs normally but ..wtf!!!!

Not as sore as I thought I would be today but the day is fuggin young :) Well arms and shoulders today so color me a happy old fugger :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just so fuggin trashed, yesterday I had a great arms and shoulder day. I don't think my biceps have ever been this sore but that's a good thing.

Today was chest and a fug of a lot of core work at the end. I was so fuggin tired I had to take a break before I put away my weights.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So phase 4 is going very well, I finished with 5 sets of 5 deads yesterday 4 second eccentric 2 minutes rest for 315 and I crushed it. I was already pretty tired by the time I got deads but sucked it up and owned it. Felt really fuggin good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and I am up to 231 despite getting visually leaner this week as my diet is spot on. This is getting fuggin crazy, up 25 pretty lean lbs from September.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added these fuggers to the mix, Happy pills... I am pretty fuggin happy with my first dose :)

Rezolution V2.png

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rare day off yesterday. All core lifts today and plenty of them. My core is feeling a little iffy I might have to do tomorrows workout instead and just take tomorrow off. Weight is holding at just under 230 which is not a surprise with the leaning I have been seeing. Diet is right on the money. Might be the time of year but I don't find my appetite is that high. Could be the Rezolution V2.

On the subject of Rezolution, I took 2 pills this morning and that's a real sweet spot let me tell you, can't wipe the fuggin smile off my fuggin face.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh that stuff sounds nice Doug! Man up to 230 now huh? Got a recent pic would love to see what your composition is at that weight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh that stuff sounds nice Doug! Man up to 230 now huh? Got a recent pic would love to see what your composition is at that weight.
No recent pics, I think I am about the same as when I was 206 though abs are more visible if anything. M1D might have me a bit watery though so 230 may be an inflated number. I am going to start easing down soon so I will know more then.

Yah Rezolution was well formulated for February in Ottawa.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rare day off yesterday. All core lifts today and plenty of them. My core is feeling a little iffy I might have to do tomorrows workout instead and just take tomorrow off. Weight is holding at just under 230 which is not a surprise with the leaning I have been seeing. Diet is right on the money. Might be the time of year but I don't find my appetite is that high. Could be the Rezolution V2.

On the subject of Rezolution, I took 2 pills this morning and that's a real sweet spot let me tell you, can't wipe the fuggin smile off my fuggin face.
Sounds like everything is going pretty well!

Happy pills :)

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like everything is going pretty well!

Happy pills :)

~Rosie~
Hey Rosie :)

Yes I think this is my best year ever so far. The fact that this is all I do now with the introduction of M140 has had a profound effect. I have to admit though, I am really fiugging tired lol ... nothing ventured... Business is picking up as well despite the weather so I think we're going to make it. That is a big relief.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug... in Phase 6... Bpak's calling for 2 a days (same muscle groups for both workouts). My first one is tomorrow (Back/Bi's). Was curious how you did this before, as far as your timings went. Thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug... in Phase 6... Bpak's calling for 2 a days (same muscle groups for both workouts). My first one is tomorrow (Back/Bi's). Was curious how you did this before, as far as your timings went. Thanks.
I did my first 6 am and the second at 2pm. Just do your best, all you can do. Just think about super compensation....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did my first 6 am and the second at 2pm. Just do your best, all you can do. Just think about super compensation....
Did the first 2 of 3, on Saturday and Sunday.. brutal isnt the word for it! Love this stuff though lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did the first 2 of 3, on Saturday and Sunday.. brutal isnt the word for it! Love this stuff though lol
Just think about super compensation... there a a couple really miserable workouts in that mix. I am on the last day of deload so my hell starts Friday :( I have no idea how many I will get out of the 11, at least 8. I am already pretty overreached :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug, just did my last deload workout and let me tell you... if it had been a overreaching workout I would have completely folded. Overreaching starts Friday and I am fuggin terrified. Everything fuggin hurts. I am big and fairly lean so I have done a fantastic job on all counts but I'm wearing thin. The last thing you want to be feeling going into planned overtraining Fug!!!

I have a rest day tomorrow maybe I'll feel better after that. Word of caution to everyone out there the pro level of this routine is gruesome :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am fuggin beat the fug up, still deciding what to do. I may have to go off high volume pronto. Today is an off day so I will play it by ear. Was supposed to do wheel of death today. I don't even know if I can manage that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok it was a tough decision but I am forgoing stage 6 and 7 and going into shorter lower volume workouts starting Monday. I have this mentality that tells me to push forward despite how I feel and sometimes that mind set is full of shyte. Hard to tell where brave ends and stupid begins sometimes but I have made incredible gains and don't feel bad about the decision. Also I i well to get through the first 5 stages 25 workouts in 32 days . These were some of the toughest I have ever done.

Diet wise I am going to stay around 3000 cals and backload workout days and about 2500 on non. I will do one refeed tonight. After a week I am going back to lower carb for about 6 weeks. This back and forth is treating me well. I will ease down to about 20 lbs out of contest shape so around 220 and I have a long time to do that so it's just cruising maybe another quick lean gain in may june. I should be able to come in about 15 lbs heavier than in my Avi.