CRAZY AM Exclusive Hook-Up - New ModernPROTEIN Flavor + FREE ModernCREATINE and more!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can't remember the name of the machine (I looked Friday but forgot lol) -- it's like an elliptical as far as the foot placement, but there are no handles and they move in a somewhat circular pattern.

Anyway, I have only seen 3 older men (the same 3) ever use it in over 2 years. They all hold their hands behind their back and I kid you not, it looks like they're ice-skating.

So I propose the stationary ice-skate!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I can't remember the name of the machine (I looked Friday but forgot lol) -- it's like an elliptical as far as the foot placement, but there are no handles and they move in a somewhat circular pattern.

Anyway, I have only seen 3 older men (the same 3) ever use it in over 2 years. They all hold their hands behind their back and I kid you not, it looks like they're ice-skating.

So I propose the stationary ice-skate!
Second!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also asking the boss lady if I can. It is going something like this.

Please. Please. Please. Pretty Please. I'll buy you something. Thank you. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Debatable...

ATTACH=CONFIG]139119[/ATTACH]
Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 6.30.00 PM.png

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noobs at the gym that think they need to slam every single weight or drop the weight stack on machines. I swear gym goers are like dogs; the bigger the more calm and the smaller, the more tough they need to act.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will regularly see spilled out protein shake pooled around the drain in the water fountain, someone making sure they get the protonz in the split second they are done. So I'd call that the 'Anabolic window dash'

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Who can take up the most floor space doing crunches within 12" of the dumbbell racks"

Witnessed this at my gym this morning.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And do I really need more protein??? And another Barbell Club shirt?

The struggle is real!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Guy who works off the rack.
The guy that always has to stand in front of the DB Rack or in front of you when you are in the dumbbell area. Weather its a 10lb dumbbell curl, a 20 pound stiff leg deadlift, or doing rows with light weight. They will refuse to take a step back or get out of your way

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to post something quite similar to yours instead of the images. Just this morning, same two idiots talking politics, and banging weights as if suddenly on the last rep they could no longer hold on... double thump! I'm sitting on the hack squat machine trying to get psyched up to put another set up of 675, and the goon twins are dropping bricks.

If my headphones worked, it would be much easier to ignore them.

The final cu de gras was when one of them repeatedly took a hex dumbbell from the stack and then rolled it across the floor to the flat bench.

Thump:thump:thump:thump:thump:thump....

It was all I could do in order to NOT give them the "Prison Stair", and I'm not all that sure I succeeded. It just happens. The mustache is sometimes in control and I cannot be held responsible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pig squeal

There is a man who makes the most hideous noises in my gym. Like aurora borealis, I very seldom see him. But it is just as magical when I do.

If I see him, I'll get video. Just awful...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, you all are certainly helping to confirm my decision to work out at home. ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I bought 4 of these damn tubs. What are we looking at for the sample pack? Just a mix of everything?

Or the dude in the gym thats going for the whole stack on a machine or the heaviest dumbell, grunting as loud as humanly possible while doing 2 1/2 reps. Repeat for an hour then act like your the baddest guy to ever walk the earth. I swear after seeing this guy 30-40 times, I think I saw him do maybe 10 full reps. Not at once of course. Hell would freeze over.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will regularly see spilled out protein shake pooled around the drain in the water fountain, someone making sure they get the protonz in the split second they are done. So I'd call that the 'Anabolic window dash'
This. If you really need a shake that bad, put a scoop in a different shaker or plastic bag. I lol when I see people bring a full sized tub and carry it around

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Guy who works off the rack.
The guy that always has to stand in front of the DB Rack or in front of you when you are in the dumbbell area. Weather its a 10lb dumbbell curl, a 20 pound stiff leg deadlift, or doing rows with light weight. They will refuse to take a step back or get out of your way
This isn't just a gym phenomenon though. I call it the oblivious blocker. So self consumed they don't know what is going on around them. It's a prevalent part of our Facebook society today. All that matters is what I'm doing, a comet could be crashing through the roof and about to hit you, but that's not important because it doesn't effect me and I have no idea what's going on. In stores, I've literally been reaching for something and someone steps in front of me and bumps my hand out of the way and blocks me and then stands there staring at what they want. Sometimes I wonder if it's part of a David Letterman skit and the person is being told what to do in order to get a funny video.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Zero Professionalism Olympics?

We all know at least one douchebag of a trainer that tries to hook up with clients

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is hard to ask the people in my gym to rack their weights when your personal trainers aren't re-racking the weights or putting dumbbells back when with a cilent. Come on now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero Professionalism Olympics?

We all know at least one douchebag of a trainer that tries to hook up with clients
Love my current gym -- my old one that shut down and forced me over here had a trainer who banged someone (presumably client) in the shower there. He was also married.

smh

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The smelliest outside food waft

I swear, I get bringing stuff in with you and I support hitting your macros, etc. But man, I don't need to be inhaling strongly seasoned Indian food (or anything that hits my nostrils) in the middle of my workout.

One of the trainers at that old gym I just mentioned used to walk around and she would eat WHILE she trained her clients. There's your unprofessionalism, Driven2lift

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The smelliest outside food waft

I swear, I get bringing stuff in with you and I support hitting your macros, etc. But man, I don't need to be inhaling strongly seasoned Indian food (or anything that hits my nostrils) in the middle of my workout.

One of the trainers at that old gym I just mentioned used to walk around and she would eat WHILE she trained her clients. There's your unprofessionalism, Driven2lift
Lmao, this is off topic but reminds me of a time I was at Papa Gino's (pizza place in the northeast). My gf and I ordered and then stepped back from the counter to wait. A guy and a girl came up after us and went to the counter to order. They were looking up at the menu and the female had obviously been crying. And the guy kept saying, "Just get something. Whatever you want, I will pay, dont worry" and then after he pleads this 3 times she finally says,

"I am just so distraught! I haven't eaten anything in like....3 hours!!!!"

This was 6-7 years ago and my gf and I still joke about it.

You trainer is just keeping her blood sugar steady.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The longest event in the USP Labs Olympics
The infamous gym class machine hoarder.
How long can someone sit on a machine or put their shaker bottle at a station and say "i am still using it. I got X or Y Sets left"
Or the group of people who sit on a machine/squat rack for so long you can finish a workout before they are done.

Ran into this 2-Sunday's ago in buffalo. A group of 4 people took over 90 minutes to finish a few sets of hack squats on a V-Squat machine, i was done with 30 sets before they could finish that exercise. While taking 10 minute breaks between each of their sets.

Another example from yesterday. I wanted to work in with someone on a cable crossover. The individual only wanted to use one side of the crossover to do 4 sets of curls, tricep pressdowns, and forearm curls. 1 hour later he finally finished and I was already done with chest.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The longest event in the USP Labs Olympics
The infamous gym class machine hoarder.
How long can someone sit on a machine or put their shaker bottle at a station and say "i am still using it. I got X or Y Sets left"
Or the group of people who sit on a machine/squat rack for so long you can finish a workout before they are done.

Ran into this 2-Sunday's ago in buffalo. A group of 4 people took over 90 minutes to finish a few sets of hack squats on a V-Squat machine, i was done with 30 sets before they could finish that exercise. While taking 10 minute breaks between each of their sets.

Another example from yesterday. I wanted to work in with someone on a cable crossover. The individual only wanted to use one side of the crossover to do 4 sets of curls, tricep pressdowns, and forearm curls. 1 hour later he finally finished and I was already done with chest.
We should totally start a YouTube channel for this. We could do skits where we find a machine in the gym and just latch onto it for as long as possible to see how long it takes for someone to say something. We could just sit on the leg press drinking our "intra workout", and just delay as long as possible.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's event the loudest grunters while lifting light weight competition

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the Caramel Cookie Stix flavor yet? I'm stoked to try it tomorrow.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried the Caramel Cookie Stix flavor yet? I'm stoked to try it tomorrow.
Yep, pretty legit. But the one I'm the most stoked about is the Honeydew Modern BCAA.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;Oxi3Hc0uWEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxi3Hc0uWEc[/video]
Dope. Did you mention OxyElite or did I hear that wrong? Kinda bummed that its not closer to Twix but I love caramel. You made me even more excited for it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight's event the loudest grunters while lifting light weight competition
I got a kick out of the small guy wearing the "No, I don't take steroids" shirt

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got mine today! It is really good. It isn't just straight caramel IMO like The Solution says, it is strong caramel ...but there is something else there I haven't placed yet. It is really good though. Very happy.

And the sample pack they threw in was over the top. Psyched to try everything.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine today! It is really good. It isn't just straight caramel IMO like The Solution says, it is strong caramel ...but there is something else there I haven't placed yet. It is really good though. Very happy.

What did you get in your sample pack? I've got 2 coming with my big ass order.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

To me, the other flavor is the cookie stix. It's a dry cookie flavor IMO. Also , with any more than 8oz of water, it's missing something. But with 8oz of water, it's dead on Twix.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To me, the other flavor is the cookie stix. It's a dry cookie flavor IMO. Also , with any more than 8oz of water, it's missing something. But with 8oz of water, it's dead on Twix.
6oz of milk = the way to go!
Super strong flavor and delicious USPlabsRep Don't disappoint when it comes to samples!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still making some goodies with the OG Flavors

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Red Velvet Cake:

Damn frosting started to melt :(

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still making some goodies with the OG Flavors

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Red Velvet Cake:

Damn frosting started to melt :(
Probably not safe to eat. Just send it to me for proper disposal!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arrggggghhhh!!! Alright, you got me! Three more tubs on the way (Kinda had to, after that sweet USPlabsRep hookup!) . Now I've got protein for the rest of the year, so don't come up with any new flavors. No more of my money until Honeydew BCAA's arrive, and that's it!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arrggggghhhh!!! Alright, you got me! Three more tubs on the way (Kinda had to, after that sweet USPlabsRep hookup!) . Now I've got protein for the rest of the year, so don't come up with any new flavors. No more of my money until Honeydew BCAA's arrive, and that's it!
actually, my fault, we will extend the sale until next week, probably Wednesday.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
20160817_170819.jpg

You guys hooked it up. And the new flavor is really good.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the sponsors on this forum are very good to the members here. very nice right there usp

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Caramel Cookie Stix in last night (I got home from class at like 10:30, so I'd already eaten for the day). I'll be sampling it later on this evening and will get a taste review up asap.