CraigMatthew's H-drol + LG goodies Log

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good news! Just weighed myself and I am up 4.5kg's from the start of the cycle, that is a 9.9pound increase. Incredible.
It's hilarious how everyone who runs a halo log gets surprised by how awesome the cycle goes. Probably because we spend 3 times as much money on test boosters that are nothing but a bunch of hyped up bs. Great log bro! :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's hilarious how everyone who runs a halo log gets surprised by how awesome the cycle goes. Probably because we spend 3 times as much money on test boosters that are nothing but a bunch of hyped up bs. Great log bro! :head:
yeah, natural test booster don't compare to this, although I suppose the gains have their downsides as far as liver damage etc, all of which can be minimised though.

Thanks brother!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yeah, natural test booster don't compare to this, although I suppose the gains have their downsides as far as liver damage etc, all of which can be minimised though.

Thanks brother!
I doubt your going to have any liver damage from hdrol. Very mild this one is(yoda voice)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With VPX Glucosacream, good your joints will feel (in the spirit of Hman's yoda voice).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:think: not sure why i didnt get here sooner?

bigbadboss101

Awards
Looks like people are putting on 5-10 easily. My question is if this is more for recomp as compared to mdrol, superdrol, m1t etc then 5-10 lbs is high? I have been using it for 8 days and I am up about 5 lbs. Muscles seem bigger, but so is belly.

BTW, nice informative log! Keep it up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 18 - Back and Biceps
Strength: Up
Bodyweight/Body Comp:Leaning up fast
Pumps/Vascularity:Great
Endurance:Great
Aggression:Up
Focus:Great
Libido:Up
Muscle Density/Hardening:Up
Overall Energy:Great
Personal Commentary:H-drol again has thoroughly impressed me. Strength gains are going up and the pumps/fullness of this stack are simply incredible.

Also dosed MMV2 today, 1 this morning and 2 pre workout.

Exercises: (all done 2/1/2 seconds)
Single hand Cable Lat Pulldown: 42x12,48x10,54x10,60x8
Lat Pulldown: 105x10,120x8,120x8
Cable Bar overhead Lat Pull: 42x10,50x8,50x8
Seated Row: 60x12,70x10,70x8

Barbell Bicep Curl: 20x12,25x10,30x8,30x8
DB Bicep Curl: 18.5x6, 18.5x6, 20x5

Looking crazy full, people are commenting all the time how big I look, and how lean I am. Training damn hard on this stuff, and all the eating are paying off. Recommend when on H-drol increasing volume and frequency due to the increased recovery I'm feeling, hense why I have done biceps twice this week and will do legs a second time tomorrow.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 19 - Legs and Calves
Personal Commentary:Good strength, good pumps and great all day muscle fullness. Increase in alpha male mentality, libido and aggression. The MMv2 may be kicking in?

4 I-GH-1 taken before bed

Single leg Leg Press: 100x8 (3sets)
Leg Extension: Full Stack (3 sets)
Laying Hamstring Curls: 36x12,42x10,42x10
Standing Hamstring Curls: 32x8 (3sets)
Deadlifts: 60x12,80x10,90x8 (done with power)

Seated Calve Raise: 50x12,60x12,65x10,70x8
Machine Calve Raise: 196x12,204x10,224x8

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like people are putting on 5-10 easily. My question is if this is more for recomp as compared to mdrol, superdrol, m1t etc then 5-10 lbs is high? I have been using it for 8 days and I am up about 5 lbs. Muscles seem bigger, but so is belly.

BTW, nice informative log! Keep it up.
thanks man, hope the log helps, I'd say H-drol is a decent mass gainer if you eat big, should be able to add some decent weight to your frame.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sides Note: Have noticed that since increasing to 75mgs that lethargy is there, feel quite tired around late afternoon and I sleep a good8-9hours at night now. It's not impossible to deal with, and for the gains it worth it. Just something I wanted to mention.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah you're missing all the gains man :p
I dunno...I think I saw some good ones on the Cre-02 log :head:

I have to go back and read this from the start tomorrow when I actually have some time...but know that I am now officially here, haha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I dunno...I think I saw some good ones on the Cre-02 log :head:

I have to go back and read this from the start tomorrow when I actually have some time...but know that I am now officially here, haha
haha either way good to have you on board man :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 20 - Rest Day
Hdrol (75mg)
MMv2 (1/2)
Cycle Support (2 serves)
Gut health (1 at night)
5g Vitamin C
Orange triad
Slin with main meal of the day (4 caps)
b5 (5grams)
1-carboxy (half tea spoon at night)
I-GH-1 (4 pills at night)

Notes: Feel great, recovery is amazing, feel like I can do another leg session again. Might even go have a social game of touch rugby today for some cardio. Feeling great.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Any unwanted bloating or water weight gain?
Nope, the opposite really.

Sides: Only sides I am seeing on this now is since I have bumped to 75mgs some lethargy, as I have mentioned previously by the afternoon I'm ready for a nap, and by 8-9pm at night I can easily go to sleep. Other than that though I look and feel fine, so acne breakouts, no intestinal pain, no migraines, no disturbed sleep.

Only other side is really the chance or being a little bit irritable at times. Impatience is a better word. Only other cycle I have run was Epidrol (Pulse) and this so far simply destroys that as far as gains, but perhaps a pulse was never a wise idea to begin with.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Sides Note: Have noticed that since increasing to 75mgs that lethargy is there, feel quite tired around late afternoon and I sleep a good8-9hours at night now. It's not impossible to deal with, and for the gains it worth it. Just something I wanted to mention.

good to know!

Subbed for the win!

Lets do this bro!

Thanks
GJJ

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 21 - Shoulders and Triceps
Personal Commentary:painful delt pump, I have always got wicked delt pumps and todays was crazy, had to keep stretching them. Felt good but perhaps almost to painful.

4 I-GH-1 taken before bed and 3 pre workout

Lateral Raise:6x12,10x12,13.5x10,13.5x10,15.5x8
Posterior Flies:13.5x12,13.5x10,13.5x15
Calve Machine Front Press:60x12 (3sets)
Cable Machine Reverse Pulls: 11x8 (3 sets)

Dips:12 (3 sets)
Rope Extension:56,50,44 (drop sets) 3 sets.

Will hit triceps again this week when I have time, probably with chest, ran out of time, so slammed them as hard as I coudl with the time I had. Pump in them was crazy full.

Eating like a horse now!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see that you're eating ****loads this time around :) I've just got MY appetite back, what with all the study stress, and now I would rather eat than study, LOL.

Anyways, keep things up! :D

PS. Still waiting on that stuff; waiting started being annoying about a week ago, damnit!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see that you're eating ****loads this time around :) I've just got MY appetite back, what with all the study stress, and now I would rather eat than study, LOL.

Anyways, keep things up! :D

PS. Still waiting on that stuff; waiting started being annoying about a week ago, damnit!
Yeah, any idea on when it will arrive?? Thanks for the support also :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, any idea on when it will arrive?? Thanks for the support also :)
Matt said he sent it the day after all the RPM and Drive, which I received last Thursday, so should be here NOW. Grrrrr, damnit. Even I'm waiting on it.

No worries. You know I'm always here for ya :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
have you noticed any hair shedding?

Thanks
GJJ

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Notes: Aggressive as hell now. Alpha male mentality is WAY WAY up, Like I said... aggression to burn!

Have to check myself sometimes and not react to things. Good for training though! MMV2 might be creating this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 22 - Legs and Calves
Aggression:Way Up
Personal Commentary: Strenght still increasing, pumps are still there, will weigh myself today and see what'sup. Nicen and confident and aggessive.

Slin taken post workout (5caps)

Leg Press:120x12,160x10,200x8
Leg Extension:72x12,84x10,96x8, 96x8
Hamstring Curl:36x12,42x10,42x8
Seated Calve Raise:50x12,60x10,70x10,70x8
Standing Calve Raise:202x12,224x10,240x10,240x8
Deadlift:60x12,80x10,100x10,110x4

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Weight gain as of day 22: 13.227lbs!! Woohooo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight gain as of day 22: 13.227lbs!! Woohooo
Yeah, stokage!!! Planning on having a body comp redone sometime soon, so you can see how much is LBM gain?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stokage!!! Planning on having a body comp redone sometime soon, so you can see how much is LBM gain?
Yeah I will, just have to get the time and the right person who I consider accurate.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 23 - Chest and Triceps
Personal Commentary: Strength has gone up again, all the exercises felt much easier. Flat barbell bench it was most apparent.

Bar Flat Bench:60x12,70x12,80x10,85x8,90x4
Cable Flies:20x12,26x8,22x10
Pushups with Plate(20kg):10,8,8

Reverse Grip cable triceps (single hand):14x12,20x8,20x8
Bar Pushdown: 50x12,56x8,56x8

Should have Gone heavier earlier on the flat bench. Loving this stack now. Greta chets workout, perhaps the bets all year, strength is up, pumps are huge, muscle fullness incredible.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
p.s Should have been a rest day today but this stuff has me feeling so fresh and rested! DOMS is a thing of the past on h-drol and mmv2. I think I'll just have Sunday off and train as much as I can over the next two weeks while my recovery is so damn good!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day: 23 - Chest and Triceps
Personal Commentary: Strength has gone up again, all the exercises felt much easier. Flat barbell bench it was most apparent.

Bar Flat Bench:60x12,70x12,80x10,85x8,90x4
Cable Flies:20x12,26x8,22x10
Pushups with Plate(20kg):10,8,8

Reverse Grip cable triceps (single hand):14x12,20x8,20x8
Bar Pushdown: 50x12,56x8,56x8

Should have Gone heavier earlier on the flat bench. Loving this stack now. Greta chets workout, perhaps the bets all year, strength is up, pumps are huge, muscle fullness incredible.

great workout ! How would you say the mmv2 is affecting u before and during your workouts?

Thanks
GJJ

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
great workout ! How would you say the mmv2 is affecting u before and during your workouts?

Thanks
GJJ
When I take it, it's not like a rush of energy, but certainly, when I take it 40-50min pre, the aggression is up, might also be from my dose that I take in the morning though, but I'm finding it's kicked my cycle up a gear.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will weigh in today and see if I've managed to get another 1-2lbs... hoping to get to the big 91kg in the next few days.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 24 - Back and Abs
Personal Commentary: Pretty happy with that back workout, good solid pump, even chets gets pumped, upper body was fully jacked. Felt strong and focussed. Forgot to mention I have upped the mmv2 dosage 1 pill, so 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout.

Also dosed MMV2 today, 2 this morning and 2 pre workout.

Single Hand cable Lat Pulldown:54x12,60x10,66x8,66x8
Chinups:6,6,6
Assisted Chinups:36x10,30x8,30x6
Seated Row:68x12,74x10,80x8

Crunches with Medicine Ball (8kg):12,12,12
Crunches with Ball thrown to partner(above head):12,10,8
Crunches with Ball, side and front throws: 15,12,12

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ive been planning a hdrol cycle with dermacrine for sometime now and I like what im seeing from your hdrol/mmv2 stack. Is hdrol/mmv2 and dermacrine overkill or should I keep the derm in there in your opinion

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ive been planning a hdrol cycle with dermacrine for sometime now and I like what im seeing from your hdrol/mmv2 stack. Is hdrol/mmv2 and dermacrine overkill or should I keep the derm in there in your opinion
Heya, I haven't looked greatly into dermacrine. I can highly recomend the h-drol/mmv2 stack and even throw in some I-GH-1 for recovery and deep sleep.

Good question on the dermacrine being overkill. Be interesting to stack the 3, but as you said, might be over kill some what. I can tell you though that MMV2 gives you some awesome aggression and comes highly recomended.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 25 - Biceps
Personal Commentary: Damn good bicep workout, strength was up again and pump was so damn full and tight, love it.

Db bicep curl:10x12,13.5x12,18.5x8, 18.5x8
Barbell Curl:20x10,30x8,30x8
Rope Hammer Curl:32x12,38x12,44x8

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log bro!

I did have some aggression with h-drol starting at the end of the second week. But it sounds like you're getting something extra with the MMV2 after dosing. That's a nice little preworkout boost and getting more popular as an on-cycle adjunct lately.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro!

I did have some aggression with h-drol starting at the end of the second week. But it sounds like you're getting something extra with the MMV2 after dosing. That's a nice little preworkout boost and getting more popular as an on-cycle adjunct lately.
Hey thanks dude :)
Yeah the mmv2 seems to be a nice little 'enhancement' to the h-drol.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You should run 3 preworkout man that would be sweet!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 26 - Legs and Calves
Personal Commentary: Almost getting to the point where I need a rest day. Felt a little lethargic, but I did dose 3 I-gh-1's before training, which i did the other day and felt the same thing. So I will keep this product for pre bed only.

4 I-GH-1 taken before bed and 3 pre workout

Leg Extension:66x12,90x10,96x8 (2 sets)
Squat (ATG):60x12, 70x10,80x10
Hamstring Curl:36x12,42x12,48x6,48x4
Seated Calve:50x12,60x10,70x8,75x8
Standing Calve:220x12,255x12,270x8
Deadlift:60x12,70x10,80x10,90x6

Douche_Nutz

Awards
Lethargy isn't too bad for ya? I have a friend who is on the end of his second week and is feel real bad lethargy regardless of him thinking he is doing everything correctly, taurine, cycle support, bunch of other crap.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy isn't too bad for ya? I have a friend who is on the end of his second week and is feel real bad lethargy regardless of him thinking he is doing everything correctly, taurine, cycle support, bunch of other crap.
It's bearable, I get really tired by the end of the day, and have to sleep quite early, but I figure that aids the growing progress, maybe the mmv2 is helping to fight off the lethargy?

Douche_Nutz

Awards
How about during workouts? Do you have trouble maintaining your usual intensity? I think he mentioned intense cardio is real, real difficult for him also.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How about during workouts? Do you have trouble maintaining your usual intensity? I think he mentioned intense cardio is real, real difficult for him also.
I'm not doing any cardio, but intense lifting, worked out 6 days in a row this week which I usually NEVER do and I feel pretty good.