Couple questions regarding DS/PH.

00S4Boy

Awards
First and foremost I do not plan on running a cycle any time soon, running a natty DAA/Erase Pro right now and making good strength gains. I have a long way to go natural before I even come to a plateau where I may need something to help me push through. With that said I am just having trouble compiling information so I figured I would ask.

I'm mostly posting this thread due the frequent changing in standing for this category of supplements, and if I need to make a purchase before a brand discontinues or a substances goes off the market.

So a lot of the milder substances don't intrigue me(AMS, Forerunner, AndroFactory, LG Sciences, Finaflex) PP had me interested but they are out of the picture(only listed those companies because they are all carried on Nutra, If I violated a rule please let me know I'm not looking to be banned).

With that said, I know SD was the clear favorite but it's no longer so I realize it's not an option. Physique isn't a major concern for me at this point in time, I primarily care about strength and size. I did read through the DS/PH profile thread, and the Cycles for beginners thread.

I'm not going to mention any but am I able to inquire about brand's for legal PH'S?(not suppliers though one or two I have in mind may overlap)

So some of the compounds/clones I have seen available are H-drol, Epi, Max LMG, P-mag, DMZ, M-Sten, trenavar, and Stano 200. If i missed or over lapped please let me know.

I just have not been able to conclude which compounds solo or stacked would be beneficial towards my goals. Which is what i am inquiring.

I realize no SERM no cycle, cycle support, PCT and AI's. Not developing a cycle yet so not overly concerned with specifics on those, just trying to figure out which compounds dosing and duration.

Also side note there was a couples posts by the anteaus labs rep Veritatis regarding the effect of some compounds commonly found in cycle/pct products like Milk thistle, quecertin, bioperine and such effecting the p450 enzyme which is utilized by SERM's also, just wondering opinions on that, I'd link but post count is to low.
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/213825-erase-triazole-both-2.html#post3750124

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't say SD is a clear favorite, but it's strong and popular... and cheap. Most of the questions you're asking can be answered simply by watching and reading the threads here in this section. Plenty of people posting about combinations of steroids and intended cycles. Then you have varying posters with varying degrees of intelligence and education that chime in. Some are to be listened to, some aren't.

You can easily check out what is schedule 3 by going to the website. I wouldn't be too concerned with buying SD at this point even though it's schedule 3 now. They're not after random bros buying 2 bottles of SD or phera or M1T. As far as companies to buy from now, many have purity concerns and it's a gamble sometimes. Right now i'd advise for: LGI, Antaeus Labs, CEL, Shredded Labs, and maybeeeeee Hard Rock as a last option. If you want SERM help, use the search function and look at what people are doing for SERMs for their respective compound.

My advice for cycles is keep it simple. Buy 1-2 bottles of your desired compound, 1 bottle of nolva or torem or clomid, some sort of organ assist product (TUDCA for harsh cycles, Cycle Assist for mild cycles), and then something that will help natural T production (forskolin is the top dog here, DAA is decent). That's it really.

00S4Boy

Awards
I wouldn't say SD is a clear favorite, but it's strong and popular... and cheap. Most of the questions you're asking can be answered simply by watching and reading the threads here in this section. Plenty of people posting about combinations of steroids and intended cycles. Then you have varying posters with varying degrees of intelligence and education that chime in. Some are to be listened to, some aren't.

You can easily check out what is schedule 3 by going to the website. I wouldn't be too concerned with buying SD at this point even though it's schedule 3 now. They're not after random bros buying 2 bottles of SD or phera or M1T. As far as companies to buy from now, many have purity concerns and it's a gamble sometimes. Right now i'd advise for: LGI, Antaeus Labs, CEL, Shredded Labs, and maybeeeeee Hard Rock as a last option. If you want SERM help, use the search function and look at what people are doing for SERMs for their respective compound.

My advice for cycles is keep it simple. Buy 1-2 bottles of your desired compound, 1 bottle of nolva or torem or clomid, some sort of organ assist product (TUDCA for harsh cycles, Cycle Assist for mild cycles), and then something that will help natural T production (forskolin is the top dog here, DAA is decent). That's it really.
If I was to jump over that line for SD as you said purity is a concern, and wouldn't I also be better off just going straight to dbol and winny for orals. But again I also realize those arn't first run compounds.

LGI seems solid, Antaeus/CEL seem like their trying to get out of the game, Shredded looked ok cept they arn't as straight forward, Hard Rock I hadn't heard of.

Thanks for the advice, if anyone else wants to chime in please do so.

amiller745

Awards
I wouldn't count superdrol out you've never seen what it can do lol but then again its for experienced users only. Go with halo, epi, or pmag for your first cycle. You can pm me if you have any questions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was to jump over that line for SD as you said purity is a concern, and wouldn't I also be better off just going straight to dbol and winny for orals. But again I also realize those arn't first run compounds.

LGI seems solid, Antaeus/CEL seem like their trying to get out of the game, Shredded looked ok cept they arn't as straight forward, Hard Rock I hadn't heard of.

Thanks for the advice, if anyone else wants to chime in please do so.
Well it's not a real line lol, you're not going to get busted for using SD. Selling hundreds of units, that's another story. SD doesn't touch the good AAS compounds like abombs, var, dbol, etc etc. You could start slow with pmag or hdrol or something, then hop to dzine if you want, then go from there. Or simply start pinning and skip orals. There's no real guideline, do what you want, but try to be as safe as possible.

LGI is solid. Antaeus is solid regardless of their direction. CEL no longer makes prohormones, but if you can find stock it's legit. Shredded is pretty new, but from what i've found and the research i've done they are legit. Hard Rock has some purity concerns. You'll see some people say they ran Hard Rock whatever, and it worked great. Others claim bunk bottles.

00S4Boy

Awards
Well it's not a real line lol, you're not going to get busted for using SD. Selling hundreds of units, that's another story. SD doesn't touch the good AAS compounds like abombs, var, dbol, etc etc. You could start slow with pmag or hdrol or something, then hop to dzine if you want, then go from there. Or simply start pinning and skip orals. There's no real guideline, do what you want, but try to be as safe as possible.

LGI is solid. Antaeus is solid regardless of their direction. CEL no longer makes prohormones, but if you can find stock it's legit. Shredded is pretty new, but from what i've found and the research i've done they are legit. Hard Rock has some purity concerns. You'll see some people say they ran Hard Rock whatever, and it worked great. Others claim bunk bottles.
If SD was still legal OTC I'd be on it like a fat kid on a cup cake when I get to that point even for a first run, but since it isn't legal and easily obtained I think I'll look another route. From what suppliers are touting DMZ is supposed to be like 2 SD molecules combined that is broken apart by metabolism, others are saying M-Sten is the SD replacement.

So first run should be like a epi/pmag/lmg with a stano-200, second run should be like a DMZ/M-Sten with a trenavar, third run should be like a dbol/winny, and then from there on pinning like test e/p/c?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is easily obtained lol, there are still plenty of clones for sale. Regardless, there are other compounds i feel are superior to SD like Dymethazine and Msten. Dymethazine will typically be a smoother run, and you can run it for longer... same with msten. Both compounds are potent and with the proper diet and training they will produce fantastic gains. Also they're stackable if you use TUDCA but you should be using TUDCA regardless.

Your progression is whatever you want. epi/pmag/hdrol are good starter compounds. LMG is a stacker not a stand-alone. Second could be dzine + lmg or EPI + a tren product. Third is whatever you want. Or simply start pinning whenever you want. There's no reason you can't pin before using orals, and there's no required oral cycle count before pinning.