couldn't help myself

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a sicker for a good name and I went and bought a bottle of xcel yetti it's a crazy stack I also bought a bottle of sasquatch I've previously run this it was awesome I couldn't recommend these to anyone but I've done crazy cycles I get bloods on the regular I compete and I've survived much worse so monster up time

stann123

stann123

Awards
I'm a sicker for a good name and I went and bought a bottle of xcel yetti it's a crazy stack I also bought a bottle of sasquatch I've previously run this it was awesome I couldn't recommend these to anyone but I've done crazy cycles I get bloods on the regular I compete and I've survived much worse so monster up time
Why not just run some sd, dbol, or adrol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'm not into the product, but newbs run that stuff on accident and come out fine lol My boy ran Sasquatch as his 1st cycle.. He got gyno tho lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They have cool results I bet tho lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have cool results I bet tho lol.
Yea they do but when you've run cycles as long as I have its the new stuff that interecting that's why I'm also running 800mg of desoxy test and 50mg of dien ace ed

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't aware of your cycle history. But I disagree, A-bombs sounds cooler then yetti
No problem man a bombs will always be cool there are classic I just like the idea of turning into a huge mythical creature like the yetti or the sasquatch I mean hell my favorite lab years ago was tt because they had a huge ol mastiff on their boxes