Gyno question I couldn't answer.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I consider myself to pretty well versed when it comes to old school AAS and PCT. I don't claim to be as intelligent when it comes to these designer PH's though.

Any way, a buddy of mine has slightly puffy nips. I've seen them and they are exactly that, slightly puffy. No hard lumps, no fibrous tissue, no discharge, no manzier reguired. The nips a just a little puffy. He has run plenty of AAS previously but always run PCT afterward. If you check the "Gyno sticky" in the anabolic section, his closest comparison would be the 2nd photo but he really isn't anything close to that. He definitely does not ressemble the 1st or 3rd photos. I personally believe its because he has lost some muscle mass over the last few years combined with not eating as well as he should have just contributed to unwanted fat near the nips. Not sure if this makes a difference but the puffiness goes away if his nips get hard. I know, I sound gay typing that.

My question is, am I wrong stating this? If there is no hard pellet, fibrous tissue or discharge its not gyno, correct?

I recommended he run the Letro protocol to see if that does anything. I think its more in his head than anything. I personally do not believe it is in any way, shape, or form gyno but I'm not an expert on this subject.

Any insight would be appreciated.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Roughly guessing 13%ish. Not real good at estimating that on people.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prob just needs to lean out a little....lotsa guys will store bodyfat in their chest

Ibracadabra

Awards
u can tell if its gland related if u hold ur arm above ur head and then bend ur arm to touch ur head..u just need someone to pinch the nipple area...if there is a grabbed mass...or a lump under its most likely gyno gland... this is what my surgeon told me when I got my Gyno surgery

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
prob just needs to lean out a little....lotsa guys will store bodyfat in their chest
Thats kinda what I figured. I didn't want to tell him not to worry about it then it turns into something. Like I said before, gyno isn't really my field.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
u can tell if its gland related if u hold ur arm above ur head and then bend ur arm to touch ur head..u just need someone to pinch the nipple area...if there is a grabbed mass...or a lump under its most likely gyno gland... this is what my surgeon told me when I got my Gyno surgery
No glands bro.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thats kinda what I figured. I didn't want to tell him not to worry about it then it turns into something. Like I said before, gyno isn't really my field.
i train with a guy who has the same thing...in the off season he has the saggiest nips you ever saw. But when he leans out their fine

BlackCatz

Awards
I've got a question, can those gyno lumps of fat be removed besides surgery??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
depends on lots of different things....but typically if its relatively recent, yes, you can use various ancilliaries to get rid of it.

BlackCatz

Awards
What do you recommend in your opinion? Give me some advice on ridding it.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
i train with a guy who has the same thing...in the off season he has the saggiest nips you ever saw. But when he leans out their fine
Roger that dude. I hear ya on that one. I think I hold some fat in my chest area as well. Nips included.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i hold mine in my gut....at 12-13% bodyfat my arms and legs are shredded with striations and veins everywhere. But i take my shirt off and BAM!!! every ounce of fat in my body is in my stomach.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
i hold mine in my gut....at 12-13% bodyfat my arms and legs are shredded with striations and veins everywhere. But i take my shirt off and BAM!!! every ounce of fat in my body is in my stomach.

Within the last few years i've begun to hold some fat in my midsection as well. Abs aren't was they should be at the current moment. Sometimes I need a push to stay motivated and I don't always have that kick in the pants. Plus I don't really do a whole lot of cardio. I can't stand it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
body fat in the gut and chest/nips are a pain in the ass to get rid of. if I fall off the natty wagon it will be because I cant get rid of this stubbor fat. puffy nips suk. but im gonna give it around 6 months of trying to recomp naturally before I say fck it and get some clen.

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
Within the last few years i've begun to hold some fat in my midsection as well. Abs aren't was they should be at the current moment. Sometimes I need a push to stay motivated and I don't always have that kick in the pants. Plus I don't really do a whole lot of cardio. I can't stand it.

yeah me too...as soon as i approached 30 that is where i stored my fat. it sucks to get rid of.

BlackCatz

Awards
Can anyone help me out, i've been wanting to take Tamoxifen to get rid of fat lumps around my nipple/chest area, is this adviceable or not?? I need tips on how to get rid of them.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone help me out, i've been wanting to take Tamoxifen to get rid of fat lumps around my nipple/chest area, is this adviceable or not?? I need tips on how to get rid of them.
Pretty sure if its fat lumps Nolva won't do the trick. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
look at the gyno sticky and figure out if you actually have gyno...then come back and report

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if there's no lump and no sensitivity i wouldn't worry

every guy has probably noticed by now that nipples have two phases, i call them warm and cold, i get hot and nipples get wide, soft and puffy, when in the cold phase they are small and harder.

When my gyno is acting up, it seems like my nips spend more time in the "warm" phase and look pointier when in the cold phase (because the lump provides some elevation)

just something to think about

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^you want me to think about your nipples????? :kiss:

BlackCatz

Awards
It is gyno. A few lumps probably two or three, small lumps. Not sensitive. I assume this is in my chest because i used to be somewhat fat back in the day? Now when i was cutting and doing tons of cardio, i think i managed to get rid of most fat around my chest but these small lumps ARE still there.. And nobody has given me proper answer to this, if i should take Nolvadex or something else (no surgery)..

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
if there's no lump and no sensitivity i wouldn't worry

every guy has probably noticed by now that nipples have two phases, i call them warm and cold, i get hot and nipples get wide, soft and puffy, when in the cold phase they are small and harder.

When my gyno is acting up, it seems like my nips spend more time in the "warm" phase and look pointier when in the cold phase (because the lump provides some elevation)

just something to think about
Thats a good way to put it. When mine are in the "warm" phase mine also look wide, soft and puffy. In the "cold" phase I could cut glass and the whole area tightens up.

Don't we all think of Unreal's nips?!?! :32:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol, all this talk of my nips, reminds me of this one time i was drunk, long time ago, somehow declared myself the nipple king (following a nipple comparison) i guess some homo stuff can happen when you are completely wasted off 151

@ BlackCatz, you shouldn't have THREE small lumps bro. That last one is cancer lol.