Cottege cheese with natty Pb and jelly

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Take away the jello, and sub in some suger free pudding.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use natty pb, and the walden farms 0 calorie chocolate syrup rather than jelly

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I use all natural home style curds I think its 10 g of protein per 8 oz I put it in my eggs or make a salad with meat ham chunks and veggies

ChrisSurf

Awards
I love PB in cottage cheese, only way I can eat it, I've eaten some crazy ish, yet I don't know how some people like cc by itself, absolutely gross tasting to me.

ChrisSurf

Awards
just tried something different, 5 kinda large spoons of CC, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 2 spoons of Skipps pb with honey.... yummmm, like a sweet protein packed desert :biggthumpup:

Only way I can stomach CC is it has to be mixed with something, and has to be large curd, anything else has a nastier watery type taste/texture I don't like.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just tried something different, 5 kinda large spoons of CC, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 2 spoons of Skipps pb with honey.... yummmm, like a sweet protein packed desert :biggthumpup:

Only way I can stomach CC is it has to be mixed with something, and has to be large curd, anything else has a nastier watery type taste/texture I don't like.
nice, this and almond butter substituted for peanut butter works well