*** CONTROLLED LABS PROMO - REVIEW and WIN v2 !!!! ***

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
took my first dose of my oximega last night and will continue, then will post a review afer a few weeks (before the end of the month, seems like some good stuff but i wouldn't expect anything else from controlled labs! :)
Fantastic man!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it. Just started orange triad, will have to get a review up.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR DECEMBER - Merry Christmas!
White FLOOD
WhiteFlood_20Srv_WtrMln_LR.png

WINNER: blacklac
^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

4/5
White Flood is a very solid pre. 1 Scoop gives me solid, very clean energy. No crash. I can just feel the beta alanine, from 1 scoop. I am a pump fiend and I have to say, White Flood is not great in the pump area. It does enhance my pump, but nothing crazy. I have only tried the Fruit Punch flavor, and it is definitely solid. It's hard for me to comment on the "Focus" part. I don't seem to be very receptive to nootropics for enhanced focus abilities. Overall, White Flood is a winner. Highly recommended

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:-( i didnt get my oximega up soon enough :-( will be up soon though

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice! PM incoming. :)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Got my White Flood in today, just wanted to say thanks again. Very generous promo. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Winner for January will be picked this weekend, hurry and get your reviews in!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR JANUARY - Happy New Year!
Orange TRIAD
l_e6-1014.png

WINNER: DJBeanPole
^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

5/5
This has been a staple product of mine for almost a year now and I would never look anywhere else from a MV. Just look at the profile and you'll see that it has everything you need. The pills are easy to swallow and the benefits are fantastic. Not only are you getting a great dose of the essentials, you are also getting a joint complex, flex complex, and some added in digestive enzymes.

Having taken this for almost a year I can't remember the last time I caught a cold, let alone had any joint or digestive issues.

This one will always remain in my arsenal, and it should be in yours too!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
New labels look awesome!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice score DJBeanPole.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats DJ !!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hey well alright!!! This couldn't have come at a better time! I just popped my second dose with dinner and said to myself "hmm getting low need to think about getting a new bottle" and then I see this! Yeaaaa buddy! PM on the way! Thanks RR!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready for Feb's winner.... short month = winner soon!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use d a sample packet of purple wraath the other day and remember how awsome it is, used to be a staple for me but i jsut cant afford it right now :-( that stuff is legit, no need to tweak it at all, been amazing for years! that tells you something with all these new products comin out purple wraath hasn't needed to change one bit!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Pronom 23

Ok i posted a review on pronom i had a sample that you guys sent me thanks alot by the way! now im hooked i cant stop thinking of it lol need to save up a little though. kinda short on money right now but as soon as i have enough boom im ordering it! i wish i could have gotten it while nutra had that awesome deal!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pronom Review is up and below!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/218917-pronom-23-4-a.html#post3771346

Taste

Vanilla - I used this mixed in Greek Yogurt and topped onto rice cakes, the lighting throws off the color on the rice cakes but i found that when making sludge this is the easiest way to monitor taste due to the greek yogurt being plain and unflavored. This vanilla is very rich with the cake batter touch to it, It reminds me of the new scivation whey with a touch of extra sweetner and flavoring to boot, and that could come with the extra calories that are in the formula. Overall Controlled Labs did a job well done with a very basic flavor that is very hit or miss on the market in Vanilla. Getting down a simple flavor expands the line for good flavoring and good selling.

Chocolate - Someone hungry for Pancakes? i am shocked at how well the flavoring shined in this, I just mixed with complete pancake mix, baking power, a few eggs/egg whites, almond milk, and SF/FF Vanilla Pudding Mix and BAM cakes galore. Very fluffy and very dense which packed great mositure. The powder is very thin so it works very well as far as baking goes, and the flavor reminds me of a small hot cocoa/swiss chocolate mixture. This was a little different than a normal chocolate or rich chocolate, but this was a great flavored product

IMO the Vanilla > Chocolate and i am a chocolate guy at heart

Mixibility

Both products no problem mixing, very thin powder, had no problems in greek yogurt, and it mixed very easy in the pancake batter when utilized. NO debree or clumps.

Formula

4g Fat
4-5g Carbs
23g Protein

Not bad at all for a decent Blend

Price

I am unsure because it is unreleased but i figure around 35$ or so for the 4lb tub? I will have to wait and see what the reps will say when the release date gets further advanced.

Overall

A very versatile and thin protein powder that has a good taste. CL has been known for good flavoring in their products (Green mag i think is spectacular) and they did it in a protein product which will help expand their line. The mixibility showed 0 problems, but the cost factor will be a major debate. Due to protein not really being a product that makes $$ for companies its more of a marketing scheme due to the increase of raw materials recently and having this on their line will draw more consumers towards the CL line especially with the CL Labels and trading them in.
A good formula, but the macros may draw people away, but overall i give this a thumbs up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent review. Thanks for taking the time to write it up

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whaaaattt how?!
He's got links all over. You have to kind of find it since he randomly posts them when asked. Pretty good stuff. I called him Emeril Solution !

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's got links all over. You have to kind of find it since he randomly posts them when asked. Pretty good stuff. I called him Emeril Solution !
His cheesecake recipe is saved to my phone lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whaaaattt how?!
120g Flour/pancake mix
1 Egg
1 White (Stiffened to a firm peak and folded into the recipe last)
1/2 cup almond milk
8g SF/FF Pudding (Vanilla/Cheesecake)
1 Scoop Pronom
Baking Powder
Dash of Splenda

Bingo!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i posted a review on pronom i had a sample that you guys sent me thanks alot by the way! now im hooked i cant stop thinking of it lol need to save up a little though. kinda short on money right now but as soon as i have enough boom im ordering it! i wish i could have gotten it while nutra had that awesome deal!

ive heard great things about pronom id love to try a sample?, is that a possiblity?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when u say egg white into a firm peak and folded in what do u mean haha

garz

garz

Awards
Orange Triad - Post #11

BAM!

Can't post the link, not as active on here as I should be. Regardless, I show respect where respect is earned and this product definitely deserved it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
BAM!

Can't post the link, not as active on here as I should be. Regardless, I show respect where respect is earned and this product definitely deserved it.
Thank you bro!

No prob with the link, I added your review to my main list

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsome cnat wait to try pro nom could be my next protein purchase, will def. post a review