*** CONTROLLED LABS PROMO - REVIEW and WIN v2 !!!! ***

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant believe no one else is postin in here.........bump!!!! October winner?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
October winner will be chosen before the end of this week, so get your reviews in!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/212119-green-bulge-150-a.html#post3680136 Green Bulge.

anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211356-blue-growth-150-a.html#post3680146 Blue Growth.

Forgot how I bypassed the "no links before 150 posts" rule... They just need http : //

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Mkretz stop making up reviews!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mkretz stop making up reviews!
def not makin them up i have tried many CL pruducts and really havebeen using a good amount of them on and off for years esp. purple wraath and white flood witha little green mag thrown in every now and then

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR OCTOBER
BLUE GENE
blue-gene-maine_main.png

WINNER: mkretz

^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

initially i was dosing this too close to my workout but once i dosed as it says on the bottle, around 60 min preworkout it was on!

Blue Gene definitely increased my endurance and focus. It gave a type of energy that i really cannot eplain and cannot say i have felt from another product. Its not like a preworkout, just mroe of a performance/workout intensifier i'd say......great unique product!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
def not makin them up i have tried many CL pruducts and really havebeen using a good amount of them on and off for years esp. purple wraath and white flood witha little green mag thrown in every now and then
Thank you sir, great reviews! The more reviews you do, the better chance you have of winning (obv)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
np just tellin teh truth.............will this continue? and if so i cant really write any more reviews cuz i havent triedany other products so how would i be entered again?

thanks again CL is the shizle

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and i put that as a joke,,,, so ha!!! lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Oohhh, Blue Gene. I'm jelly! Congrats. ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i think im good right now, imeanimnot against winning something but i cant log anything so that limits the opportunities.........if i win something this month ill give it to u alright lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unlessits something ir eall y want but im ok right now with most, i woudl like to try a new pre workout however but lie i sadi i cant log soooo my chances are slim

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This is over isn't it? haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i will be getting some oximega to try out with the black friday sale so ill post a review of that once ive used it for a little bit

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR NOVEMBER
PURPLE WRAATH

13.png

WINNER: DJBeanPole

^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

This is a GREAT tasting intraworkout. The inclusion of BCAA/EAAs here made for increased endurance, shortened recovery time between sets, and less frequent to almost no DOMS days out after a workout. Great flavor, excellent mixability, and certainly something I'll be coming back to.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta put up my oximega and green mag reviews before the December drawing

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered oximega for the black friday sale.............still havent gotten it yet :-(

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
ordered oximega for the black friday sale.............still havent gotten it yet :-(
They haven't even emailed me back yet.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just gt hsippping confirmation the other day so i thinkit should be here tuesthe 11th, not badsince i ordered the 26th...........ugh

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
im just trying to cancel my order haha.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took my first dose of my oximega last night and will continue, then will post a review afer a few weeks (before the end of the month, seems like some good stuff but i wouldn't expect anything else from controlled labs! :)