T-Bar Row
4 x 170, 4 x 170
Close Grip Cable Row
5 x 210, 5 x 210
Seated BB Military
4 x 145, 4 x 145, 4 x 145
Standing BB Row
5 x 115, 5 x 115, 5 x 115

Decent workout, was happy to see i'm back up to 188 which is basically where i left off after my last cycle PCT. Didn't end up hitting arms today as they were still sore from Saturday's hypertrophy workout. Guess i hit them pretty damn hard lol. Tomorrow is Day 21 of SD and i'll be bumping up to 30mg, so we'll get a real test as to how well M1-D Black is helping my libido and lethargy.
Keep us posted nice job with the lifts and weight gains :thumbsup:

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I am on day 17; have been alternating between 20 and 30. My strength is through the roof. I have been getting terrible ab cramps. I talking a spasm that will fold my ass in half. I use taurine and potassium. The worst con would be the forearm pumps that make it hard to keep going without five minutes rest between sets. I had headaches and ringing in my ears the first week but three days of CA cleared all that up. You seem fairly side effect free, or at least at a minimum?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 SD 12/12 Weight: 188.0 +7

Upper Body Power
Flat DB Bench
4 x 100, 4 x 100, 2 x 100
Decline BB Bench
5 x 225, 5 x 225, 4 x 225
Bent Over BB Row
4 x 215, 4 x 215, 4 x 215
T-Bar Row
4 x 170, 4 x 170
Close Grip Cable Row
5 x 210, 5 x 210
Seated BB Military
4 x 145, 4 x 145, 4 x 145
Standing BB Row
5 x 115, 5 x 115, 5 x 115

Decent workout, was happy to see i'm back up to 188 which is basically where i left off after my last cycle PCT. Didn't end up hitting arms today as they were still sore from Saturday's hypertrophy workout. Guess i hit them pretty damn hard lol. Tomorrow is Day 21 of SD and i'll be bumping up to 30mg, so we'll get a real test as to how well M1-D Black is helping my libido and lethargy.
strong lifts man. SD is damn good, but yea... sometimes we can't heal fast enough even on the good stuff :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on day 17; have been alternating between 20 and 30. My strength is through the roof. I have been getting terrible ab cramps. I talking a spasm that will fold my ass in half. I use taurine and potassium. The worst con would be the forearm pumps that make it hard to keep going without five minutes rest between sets. I had headaches and ringing in my ears the first week but three days of CA cleared all that up. You seem fairly side effect free, or at least at a minimum?
What are you dosing the Taurine at? Taking both Tauring and Potassium you really shouldn't have that level of pumps/spasms. If it gets bad i take all the way up to 4-5g or so. Never even had to touch potassium for cramping/lactic issues.

strong lifts man. SD is damn good, but yea... sometimes we can't heal fast enough even on the good stuff :D
Ya they're getting there. SO glad finals are about to be over so i can start getting better sleep and nutrition. I do think my lifts would be even higher and weight would be a few lbs heavier if it weren't for such a hectic schedule. Bad sleep and lots of stress is pretty terrible for your body. I'm excited to bump things up to 30mg for about 10 days.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick note, today is being forced as an off day. Referee 2 games and i should have stretched better i guess, my groin is a bit tight (in a bad way :p) so i'm not going to risk a heavy leg day. Hitting the jacuzzi tonight after work, will crush legs tomorrow. Also i hope to finally get a VPX Friction review up, as well as a note on AI's Agmatine.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
What are you dosing the Taurine at? Taking both Tauring and Potassium you really shouldn't have that level of pumps/spasms. If it gets bad i take all the way up to 4-5g or so. Never even had to touch potassium for cramping/lactic issues.

Ya they're getting there. SO glad finals are about to be over so i can start getting better sleep and nutrition. I do think my lifts would be even higher and weight would be a few lbs heavier if it weren't for such a hectic schedule. Bad sleep and lots of stress is pretty terrible for your body. I'm excited to bump things up to 30mg for about 10 days.
I had been taking about 1-2g about 4 times a day. I took your advice and dosed it up to about 5g three times a day and no more ab cramps/spasms. That is the first time, and hopefully the last time I feel that. Probably the worst pain I have ever felt for the minute or so it lasted. The strange thing is that I don't do abs. I think they get plenty of work on squats, deads, partial deads, shrugs, and power cleans. If I go super heavy on anything, I tense my abs up pretty hard. But in the interest of full disclosure, I am too fat to really see my abs that well.

MurphyMove

Awards
I run a version of Layne Norton's PHAT (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) routine. Information on this routine can be found here:[]
Once i start posting training days this next week you'll be able to see how i work my split. I'm quite happy with the routine, and it shines while on cycle. Since you hit every muscle group twice, once for strength and once for hypertrophy you can can achieve some amazing gains. Being on cycle and reaping the advantages of increased strength/endurance/recovery you can destroy this routine.
I also do Norton's PHAT routine, though I modify it at will on the number of days it takes me--usually takes me a week and a half to do his weekly volume; but while on cycle I tried to do it weekly.

I am subbing in for the rest of your cycle; looks interesting!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days of being sick. 2 days rest. Should be back working out thursday. Don't want to get in to it, it's been bad lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days of being sick. 2 days rest. Should be back working out thursday. Don't want to get in to it, it's been bad lol.
Nice cycle layout. Just be careful with your rest and vitamins when on cycle, I always seem to get sick as I train harder/more frequently and the body is getting weaker. Rest up!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How was the outcome?