Considering Vaser Liposuction

daywalker81

Awards
Hello folks

I have been trying many supplements to lose belly fats and love handles.

A lot of cardio and clean diet .

I don’t want to use Sarms or stuff like clan butrol to achieve my goals

What do you think ?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello folks

I have been trying many supplements to lose belly fats and love handles.

A lot of cardio and clean diet .

I don’t want to use Sarms or stuff like clan butrol to achieve my goals

What do you think ?
Yesterday I was just looking it up for myself lol. For me, hips and legs. Its family genetics, all my body fat is in my hips, glutes, thighs, it sucks. I have cellulite, I've been ripped up with veins in my abs and obliques, look at my legs looks like I never did them before. The fat goes nowhere.

Its pricey. I might do it, might not. I dunno.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always thought of it as cheating. Let us know how it goes.

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Buy Forskolin,
Buy Invictus (Iron Legion),
Stop eating potatoes, bread, or pasta. (It's NOT that hard! This food is ****!)
Continue for a single f'in month.

Boom, it's just like liposuction only it took no surgery, didn't cost 4 figures, you did it yourself, and now you have something to feel proud of.

Summer's almost over bud.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First off, you say you have tried clean diet and such, but CLEAN does not mean DEFICIT! Track your calories and then subtract 500 from your total and stick with it. Results will come, and if you have done so already then post what your calories were. I just say this because it's typical for today's day and age, for people think oh it has a super food or fruit it must be healthy, and then will proceed to devour 2 , 2000 calorie playa bowls or have fruit smoothies with 4 servings of peanut butter. And then wonder why eating CLEAN isn't getting them results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Buy Forskolin,

Boom, it's just like liposuction only it took no surgery, didn't cost 4 figures, you did it yourself, and now you have something to feel proud of.

Invictus is good stuff!!!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy Forskolin,

I tried with osta epistane tren and epi, Diet dialed in. Cardio. Fat on my legs barely moved. Waist up, ripped up and on swole. Waist down, no bueno.

Forskolin ain't working for me bruh.

Currently doing eca stack with yohimbine and eviscerate.

I dunno what else to do..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ransom,do whatever is best for you. What works for Me might not never work for You. Everyone has different body chemistry and structure.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sister had the laser lipo (lipo freeze and ultrasound cavitation), and it did absolutely nothing but shrink her bank account!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly as stated above. If you are in a deficit ( burning more calories than you're taking in ) you will lose weight. I CAN guarantee it, unless you have severe hypothyroid or something like that. Its literally science. Fact of the matter is if you're not losing weight you're eating too much

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless you have Lyme disease or some other serious diseases this is just pure laziness.

daywalker81

Awards
Thanks all of you , I really will give one more month to try

1. Clean diet subtract 500 calories for cutting to lean out

2. Intensive cardio ( most probably cycling ) and swimming

3. I want a supplement to help me sculpting my body , specially Abs and love handles .

Please advise with supplement based on experience

Note : I tried in the past ;

1. Invictus : I believed it was working so well on shoulder more then abs

2. Alphamax . I did not notice any change

Anyone suggest ECA , I tried before stimulant supps like PX white (500 XT ) , Thats was too much as I find it hard to breath almost felt like suffocate.

Pls advise .

Thanks

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
daywalker81, I have been using RXSsupplement Radiate,for a year now,and it’s an Awesome Product!

daywalker81

Awards
daywalker81, I have been using RXSsupplement Radiate,for a year now,and it’s an Awesome Product!
Can you pls explain more about the effect and how long it take to see the result ?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
daywalker81,My experience with Radiate new Pill Formula, is like a time release. I take 2 caps and after 5min I feel a Burst of clean energy that stay with Me throughout the day without the crashing. My workouts are intense,Great recovery between sets, and Sweaty! I found that over time taking Radiate,it has really help Me Sculpture My Body. Your question about seeing results is really based upon The individual body type,Diet,and workout regimen. Results for Me,2-3 weeks in the midsection.