Considering this stack

1Sam

Awards
It's been a while since I have posted here mainly skimming through threads and reading. So my dilemma is that I have 2 bottles of sustain alpha, 1 bottle of ultra 11, and 2 bottles of ultra hard. I was wondering would I be ok with OTC PTC and sustain alpha. I've always relied on a serm but I'm having a hard time finding torem/nolva as that was my go to for PCT. I was thinking of maresearch. Not sure if they are still providing quality products.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's been a while since I have posted here mainly skimming through threads and reading. So my dilemma is that I have 2 bottles of sustain alpha, 1 bottle of ultra 11, and 2 bottles of ultra hard. I was wondering would I be ok with OTC PTC and sustain alpha. I've always relied on a serm but I'm having a hard time finding torem/nolva as that was my go to for PCT. I was thinking of maresearch. Not sure if they are still providing quality products.
We're still here and better then ever. Enclomiphene has been very popular for pct research lately and low t ppl as well. People posting were they tripled total testosterone in a few weeks. The stack you mentioned may or may not shut you down, but I wouldn't gamble on a otc product when a serm is the same price or cheaper. But to each there own.

My screen name is a 15% off code too. Don't have to take my word tho, ask around and I'm sure you will see many happy customers.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started Enclomiphene Monday @ 12.5mg aka 1ml per day and woke up last 2 mornings w a very FIRM indication that it is working. I had to lay across the toilet face down to pee. 🤪

1Sam

Awards
Picking some up for sure! Still questioning my mild stack for the ultra 11 and ultra hard.
Or maybe even run the enclo by itself since it's so affective based on the articles and research. Not sure what combo will yield best results.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Picking some up for sure! Still questioning my mild stack for the ultra 11 and ultra hard.
Or maybe even run the enclo by itself since it's so affective based on the articles and research. Not sure what combo will yield best results.
You can start w enclo and always add things