Compound 20 by USPlabs-Become a Beta Tester on Anabolic Minds....Click for details.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. I don't plan on putting it up until C20 arrives, but once its here ill likely post full details and maybe even a youtube review of initial thoughts and impressions... Going to try and take advantage of YT this log... Haven't really done so before, should be fun.
Keep the video PG lol. Bdcc will flood your inbox with noodz requests otherwise. It's hard to get important Pm's with his cyber spam flying around.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my first USP product ever tried....could make or break it!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
**** I have no idea on how I missed this thread!

I'm intersted on seeing what happens....I haven't seen USPS on forums for a while now. I was wondering what was going on.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the video PG lol. Bdcc will flood your inbox with noodz requests otherwise. It's hard to get important Pm's with his cyber spam flying around.
LMAO!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Majike44

Majike44

Awards
•Current Goals: Gain 30lb (225-255lb) while no BF% Increase
•Training Style: 5-6x/week, did 4 weeks of eccentric lifts, time for the "century program" [100 reps]
•Nutrition/Diet Style: 6 meals/day 150-200 g protein/day, glycemic index strictly followed
•Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Jack3d, rocks!
•Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
•Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Yes
•Are you on any medication? No
•Provide any links to previous logs None
•Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
•Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Baaa! How'd I miss this!

Glad AZ quoted it, literary gold.

jbotelho6791

jbotelho6791

Awards
Current Goals: Build muscle, stay lean, get strong
Training Style: 5x/week 1-2 body parts per day
Nutrition/Diet Style: High protein and carb diet, 3500cals/day; bulking macro diet
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yes, Jack3d and Yok3d
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? FB, Twitter, and Youtube
Are you on any medication? No

Good luck to everyone!! Lets go USPlabs woo!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This made me giggle.... And I don't giggle...

I'm guessing your in england bdcc?
Yea, this is correct. Flex's allegations on the other hand have never been proven and my lawyers will be chasing him up as he isn't supposed to talk about the case in public.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AM PHASE 1 will be posted today! Last chance to get in on the 1st phase...
Hey boro.... Your inbox is full bro.... Clear it out some n ill send you my email

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first USP product ever tried....could make or break it!
I'm in the same boat, dude. The only product I've ever used from them was their bulk form powder of Super Cissus Rx sold here on NP. I mean ya I liked that, but that isn't saying much cuz I always like cissus. I never even sampled Jack3d or any of their other stuff.

I was picked to log over on their board, and my log can be found here. I'm not looking at anyone else's log, just because I don't want to have any sort of biases about the effects. So, idk what other ppl are experiencing. But if you go through my log, you will see I'm NOT having a very positive experience. I'm on the verge of discontinuing use of the product, but I'm going to give it a few more days to see if things get better.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
tried sending a pm borobulker but your box is full

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I had Internet troubles over the weekend and then haven't been able to get threw

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
I'd like in on the next round!

• Current Goals: Gain size/strength and lean out
  • Training Style: 5 on / 2 off, 8-10 reps right now.
  • Nutrition/Diet Style: protein 4 times a day, eat as clean as I can tolerate!!
  • Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yes, love Jackd 3D
  • Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
  • Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Yes - Facebook
  • Are you on any medication? No
  • Provide any links to previous logs (No required) None
  • Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! Will Do
  • Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!! Done

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys! Please resend!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was just wondering when they would be sent out.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
k... mine looks as though it went in... just needed the email addy right?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those who PM'ed me should be receiving their packages this week!

We will select a few more this week...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Been looking forward to this!

ngen52

Awards
Current Goals: To gain as much muscle possible to compete in my first Amateur Bodybuilding contest as well as become bigger and stronger for football during the off season.
Training Style: 6 days a week split. Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Leg/Off
Nutrition/Diet Style: 6 meals a day consisting of substantial amounts of carbs and protein. Also consuming aminos and all necessary vitamins.
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yes, Powerfull, Jack3d and, Yok3d.
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
Are you on any medication? No
Provide any links to previous logs (No required)

12mohamedhm

Awards

[*]Age: 23

[*]Current Goals: Bulk as much as possible (fat is not a worry) goal to gain 10+ pounds in 2 months

[*]Training Style: Training using GVT right now but will be changing into a standard 5 day split High intensity to prepare for bball

[*]Nutrition/Diet Style: High carb High protein bulk diet 4000+ cals. Diet is not exactly strict, very high protein intake, using BCAA. one cheat days. Getting as many cals as possible. Staple supps: BCAA, fish oil, whey, creatine, multivit, caffeine.

[*]Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yes, Jack3ed

[*]Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes, would have logged anyway so i could view my overall progress

[*]Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes

[*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Yes, yes, no, yes.

[*]Are you on any medication? No

[*]Provide any links to previous logs (No required):

[*]Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! wont let me find it...

Also i am done with my cutting cycle so when i begin this bulk one i know im goin to gain a whole lot of mass, any change in body would be seen almost instantaneously so IMO i feel like i am the best test subject

bigoz

Awards
plz select me, u want honest results from a natural freak. then look no farther

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOT MINE LAST NIGHT!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mail or Fed Ex or UPS?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPS I believe.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
WoOHOO!!!

when they mentioned tshirts on the facebook page i was hoping we would get some as well, I LOVE SHIRTS!!!!

man i hope mine arrives today! Im in california though, a bit further then you fellas... still coming outta Tx right?
Nice T-shirt ;) and samples

post #6000 ohhh yeah

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Got my first attempt notice from UPS today. I got here from work and was waiting by the door. After an hour passed, I figured that no package was coming so I went to Kroger. I came back from Kroger and there was the notice :(. I don't think UPS Ground delivers on Saturday so I should have my package Monday.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see some of you are receiving! Be sure to post up your log URL here so we can all follow!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm the instructions in the initial post say to log in the USPLabs forum but its still locked, might want to talk to a Mod or Admin about that n have them move logs in once its done... Im gonna post up in the Supplement-Reviews-Logs section for now...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hooked ya up. WTG USP Labs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to most of the logs.

Lookin good guys. Can't wait to see the write up for these.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
recieved mine, will be starting a little later then others, in a couple of weeks ill hit it hard. im going on a two week vacation and it wouldnt be right to start it when ill be gone.