Companies to look out for in 2017??

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Where you live is irrelevant to your association with a brand.
I'm not wrong with anything I said which is why you have no direct rebuttal. YOU'RE speaking in generalities and abstracts.
You sure do seem to have a lot of inside knowledge about BLR to have no association. Either way, another pre on the market will be good but it won't make every pre on the market obsolete.
Your right Bud....no arguing with you lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Really? Who did OL copy ignite from? Origin? Bloodshr3d? Who else uses phytofuse? Elixir? Triumph? Don't see any BCAA/EAA like ours. Please, tell me who we copied these from. Don't worry, I'll wait.
Ya your right...never seen a product that uses any of those ingredients.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse!!! Every thing that matt/@dsade has made so far is GOLD! plus it looks like he has some things figured out that he didn't in the past with manufacturing and shipping, giving him more money and time to work with. I also think he now has some investors too. I'm extremely excited to see what this man can do when he has more money and time now. Now if any that man could stay healthy! It is truly one of the few companies that actually make innovative products and he does it the most consistently (IMO), that also work 99% of the time. Were as some companies make innovative stuff but just doesn't pan out. Its never like that.

Best of wish to matt/@dsade and his company; evomuse!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No specific order

BLR
OL - PRAYING for a Multi Vitamin :)
Anateus Labs
iForce - Haven't delivered a new product in quite sometime, you almost forget about them
EvoMuse

That said...I'm waiting for a company to put out a "real" Noot product...something besides the same crap that's in every so called "noot" formula nowadays. Something strong please.
A real noot would be clear edge by evomuse profile is gold and the beta user are loving it. Excited to see be fully released soon I will be buying a ton.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A real noot would be clear edge by evomuse profile is gold and the beta user are loving it. Excited to see be fully released soon I will be buying a ton.
Are you a beta tester? If so, do you "feel" it...like really "feel" it like a noot should make you feel? If so, then I'm going to be happy :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I was his beta batch sold in a course hours. Just go to the clear edge thread in the evomuse section alot of the beta testers poster there thoughts on and all were very very positive

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use OL products btw and nearly everything they have produced. - none of which they created, just copied.
giphy.gif

Rofl, nice bro. It's posts like these that remind everyone on this forum not to take you seriously. Keep up the good work.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 144629

Rofl, nice bro. It's posts like these that remind everyone on this forum not to take you seriously. Keep up the good work.
He kinda has some merit though other than orgin there isn't anything you guys make that's isn't a copy of something else that you guys just tweaked a tad to make better. Don't get me wrong I like OL but wouldnt call guys innovative. Oh I should include sup3r shred

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
View attachment 144629

What has OL used that has not already been used?
Again I like OL, but its all nothing new Bud....we all know that. No sure who your trying convince here lol...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What has OL used that has not already been used?
Well orgin, sup3r shred, and the inclusion of elevateATP. But I agree with you form the most part all they do is tweak already existing products to improve them. Like I said I would NOT call them innovative. Excited for their future in hope some true innovations as think some is coming but I agree with you for the most part

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well orgin, sup3r shred, and the inclusion of elevateATP. But I agree with you form the most part all they do is tweak already existing products to improve them. Like I said I would NOT call them innovative. Excited for their future in hope some true innovations as think some is coming but I agree with you for the most part
I'd argue that improving upon existing products IS innovation. Is Ducati not innovative because Harley and Indian had made bikes before them and they improved upon those designs rather than, say, made flying bikes instead? We took (-)epi and laxogenin and improved bioavailability with Phytofuse. We utilized S-SEDDS as a delivery system for our andros. We combined compounds in ways that other companies have not, and used that to bring uniquely efficacious products to the market. And then we have products like Orig1n, Sup3r-Shred, as well as some stuff in the pipeline that hasn't been seen before. I don't expect our products to appeal to every single person...there's not a product in the world that will please everyone. But based on the amount of support in this thread and the reviews of our products that I've seen, I think we're doing alright. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Origin, Super-Shr3d, Phytofuse, ElevATP, Bloodshr3d, Assassinate.

More goes into innovating than bringing a new ingredient to the market. Combinations of ingredients in a new and effective manner is innovation

So, yeah. What VO2Maxima said.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse,BLR,OL,Giant,Thermolife,Nutra Innovations. A few more..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder fn come out of the woodwork again this year...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd argue that improving upon existing products IS innovation. Is Ducati not innovative because Harley and Indian had made bikes before them and they improved upon those designs rather than, say, made flying bikes instead? We took (-)epi and laxogenin and improved bioavailability with Phytofuse. We utilized S-SEDDS as a delivery system for our andros. We combined compounds in ways that other companies have not, and used that to bring uniquely efficacious products to the market. And then we have products like Orig1n, Sup3r-Shred, as well as some stuff in the pipeline that hasn't been seen before. I don't expect our products to appeal to every single person...there's not a product in the world that will please everyone. But based on the amount of support in this thread and the reviews of our products that I've seen, I think we're doing alright. :)
Agree with you Maxima. Innovation does include making improvements to what's already out there. And OL definitely does that

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Origin, Super-Shr3d, Phytofuse, ElevATP, Bloodshr3d, Assassinate.

More goes into innovating than bringing a new ingredient to the market. Combinations of ingredients in a new and effective manner is innovation

So, yeah. What VO2Maxima said.
I see what you guys are saying and I can agree to disagree, especially since I have no beef with OL; I love OL.

Although I believe tweaking products isn't innovation. That is what everyone is doing!

Let's be honest phytofused is anything new either, it's been around for a while. It might not have been used in the manner you guys are using it; on main stream supps. Although wasn't a "phytofused" curcumin product made well before OL started using it?. Phytofuse is really just a liposomal bond to an ingredient. It just allows less fat to be used and more product to be bonded, due to the fat that is used, versus tradional liposomal bonds. If I remember right it's phosphocholine used in phytofused?!?

Plus I not convinced on laxo yet. Not saying it doesn't work, either idk yet. As I used most wanted at 4 or 3 caps (idk it's been a while) for six weeks whith taking myokems Magnitropin, and I LOVE IT. my gains were insane for natty!!! Although how much of that was laxogenin??? There is no way to tell as I was taking 2 products that all had multiple ingredients. However, there isn't really any data out there on it. There is the 200% increase in mps thrown around but I couldn't find such evidence nor could any I've talk to about. Even Danes was unable to find such data and that man know about sht no one knows about, he's even offered $200 for such data and never received it.

S-SEDDs isn't new it's been use quite a bit in this industry.

Although I will agree sup3r shred, org1n, and elevateATP are awesome and innovative!

As for assass1nate no one other than OL insiders know anything about it(that I know of) so I can't comment there.

I do LOVE ep1c unleashed. Not sure how I judge it for gym results. I got a LITTLE better endurance, LITTLE more vascular, small increase in weight I could move, but ZERO movement on the scale, and I did look a little fuller while on it. Those could have been placebo, but placebo or not I would say the results were similar to stacking a good N.O. product like high volume with daily doses of creatine, minus the creatine bloat. Which kinda makes sense as -(-)epi is a strong antioxidant and pretty solid vasodilator. However, the reason I LOVE it is, it completely gets rid of acne; which nothing has done that not even accutane!

Should add that TEST1FY pro(not the biggest fan of the regular TEST1FY but it's still solid) and kingsblood are the best 2 test boosters ever made. Although they are NOT innovative, just modified version of pre-existing products. Also kingsguard is amazing! I think the inclusion of phytofused milk thistle is genius!!!!! Regular milk thistle is snake oil! Wereas the phytofused version can actually work; atleast in theory. This is due to actives do actually work but have VERY poor absorption normally. Milk thistle is used in concentrated injections, as a treatment, for certain types of poisons; in the medical field. Although, I would have like to see a few things added to kingsguard or interchanged but I get it you got to meet a certain profit margin.

I do have high hopes for future of OL I do think some serious innovation is coming!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMETHING THAT HELPS CHANGE GUT FLORA, that isn't a probiotic!!!!!!!!!! It can have probiotics and prebiotics in it, but I want other stuff to be the focus. So if ANY COMPANY CAN MAKE THIS YOU WILL HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LLLIIIFFFEEE!(to any that makes this I will order a years worth and then donate 250 bucks as I'm poor or it would be more!)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with you Maxima. Innovation does include making improvements to what's already out there. And OL definitely does that
They do and they even do it do their own products which I think is great but not innovation. This market NEEDS innovation. It's been the same things for decades that only produce gains that are small enough that they all still fall in the placebo category. Nothing significant to say that it definitely works. Remember guys placebo groups have shown crazy results.

Going of my memory here so bare with me. There was study done on dbol and they told all users they were taking dbol when only half were actually taking it and by the end(8 weeks if I remember) the placebo group out on above 10 pounds. It was less then the dbol group but still insane for placebo! How many of use put on 10 pounds in 8 weeks.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They do and they even do it do their own products which I think is great but not innovation. This market NEEDS innovation. It's been the same things for decades that only produce gains that are small enough that they all still fall in the placebo category. Nothing significant to say that it definitely works. Remember guys placebo groups have shown crazy results.

Going of my memory here so bare with me. There was study done on dbol and they told all users they were taking dbol when only half were actually taking it and by the end(8 weeks if I remember) the placebo group out on above 10 pounds. It was less then the dbol group but still insane for placebo! How many of use put on 10 pounds in 8 weeks.
I'm a bit more optimistic in regards to the current state of supplements and the trend towards better products. First, we have a large movement towards more open labels and less proprietary blends, especially massive ones, which is always good, and goes hand-in-hand with the movement towards using research-supported doses of ingredients, and research supported ingredients. Look at the ingredients for endurance/pumps in pre-workouts now compared to what we had several years ago. Citrulline, agmatine, and nitrates may not be novel or exciting anymore, but they're so much better than arginine; remember when AAKG was considered new and innovative, haha? I argue that there are natural supplements out there that can help an experienced lifter, and that will do more than just the placebo effect. Granted, nothing is earth-shattering to the level of gear, but that's somewhat logical I suppose. Remember, we're still dealing with natural supplements here, not things that we can just whip up in the lab to "innovate." I also think that nootropics have a ton of potential, but most of the products on the market now are terribly underdosed because most people don't know what good doses are, but there are a few good ones out there, and I can think of a few good ones that will be coming out soon. Joint support products have come a long way since your glucosamine, chondroitin, and maybe MSM as well. Even protein powders are better without being diluted with filler amino acids, although that's not innovation, it's still good for the consumer.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit more optimistic in regards to the current state of supplements and the trend towards better products. First, we have a large movement towards more open labels and less proprietary blends, especially massive ones, which is always good, and goes hand-in-hand with the movement towards using research-supported doses of ingredients, and research supported ingredients. Look at the ingredients for endurance/pumps in pre-workouts now compared to what we had several years ago. Citrulline, agmatine, and nitrates may not be novel or exciting anymore, but they're so much better than arginine; remember when AAKG was considered new and innovative, haha? I argue that there are natural supplements out there that can help an experienced lifter, and that will do more than just the placebo effect. Granted, nothing is earth-shattering to the level of gear, but that's somewhat logical I suppose. Remember, we're still dealing with natural supplements here, not things that we can just whip up in the lab to "innovate." I also think that nootropics have a ton of potential, but most of the products on the market now are terribly underdosed because most people don't know what good doses are, but there are a few good ones out there, and I can think of a few good ones that will be coming out soon. Joint support products have come a long way since your glucosamine, chondroitin, and maybe MSM as well. Even protein powders are better without being diluted with filler amino acids, although that's not innovation, it's still good for the consumer.
I think what I said came off a little wrong as I fully agree with you. I think the market has gotten WAY better recently for sure. I think that has alot to do with ph bans forcing it though. However, why should we settle for what we got? Why not strive for the best in this market? You know what I mean?

I also think that making tweaks to existing products, to improve them, isn't an issue. Its actually really GOOD!

I also am not searching for a natty supplement to give steroid like gains but something that can clearly give tangible result above the placebo mark(and not the 10lb example I gave either that would be ridiculous. As that was rare occurrence). I do think we already has some like that here on the market but I would like more!

I don't feel like anything I'm asking for is unreasonable, is it?!????

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think what I said came off a little wrong as I fully agree with you. I think the market has gotten WAY better recently for sure. I think that has alot to do with ph bans forcing it though. However, why should we settle for what we got? Why not strive for the best in this market? You know what I mean?

I also think that making tweaks to existing products, to improve them, isn't an issue. Its actually really GOOD!

I also am not searching for a natty supplement to give steroid like gains but something that can clearly give tangible result above the placebo mark(and not the 10lb example I gave either that would be ridiculous. As that was rare occurrence). I do think we already has some like that here on the market but I would like more!

I don't feel like anything I'm asking for is unreasonable, is it?!????
Yeah, I know what you're saying. Some of it is because of bans, but some of it is because consumers are becoming more educated as a whole, and as more consumers (not just us forum users) become more educated, it'll push companies to, at the least, formulate products with ingredients and doses that actually do something, which is more than a lot of supplements can say. Of course we don't want to be complacent, and I can think of several companies that aren't. Also, even if slight tweaks and improvements to a product aren't glamorous or overly innovative, over time they really make a huge difference. For example, if you add two good ingredients and take away one or two bad ones, and do this a few times, within a few to a handful of times, you'll end up with a much better, and potentially even completely different, supplement. Think about it like bodybuilding; you may not notice significant changes in your physique over a few weeks or even months, but when you look back over several years, you may see huge improvements. Overall, I'm excited for supplements in 2017, in many categories.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think ElevATP was use firts by aplied nutraceuticals

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ElevATP was use firts by aplied nutraceuticals
I don't know about that, that would be the first I heard of that, but it wouldn't surprise me either. App nutt back in the day(actually not that long ago) brought some innovative ingredients to the market. Typically underdosed and non effective but they tried. However, the original creavar(maybe it was called neovar but I don't remember it's been a long time since then and the new version is crap) is to this day still my favorite supplement I've ever used. The gains were to the point I'm pretty sure it was spiked with something and the pumps were god like. Although as I mentioned placebo is a hell of a thing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I respect how OL is one of the few companies that does not include any anti-androgenic extracts in their supplements. They certainly do their homework and deserve honorable mention for that!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see what you guys are saying and I can agree to disagree, especially since I have no beef with OL; I love OL.

Although I believe tweaking products isn't innovation. That is what everyone is doing!

Let's be honest phytofused is anything new either, it's been around for a while. It might not have been used in the manner you guys are using it; on main stream supps. Although wasn't a "phytofused" curcumin product made well before OL started using it?. Phytofuse is really just a liposomal bond to an ingredient. It just allows less fat to be used and more product to be bonded, due to the fat that is used, versus tradional liposomal bonds. If I remember right it's phosphocholine used in phytofused?!?

Plus I not convinced on laxo yet. Not saying it doesn't work, either idk yet. As I used most wanted at 4 or 3 caps (idk it's been a while) for six weeks whith taking myokems Magnitropin, and I LOVE IT. my gains were insane for natty!!! Although how much of that was laxogenin??? There is no way to tell as I was taking 2 products that all had multiple ingredients. However, there isn't really any data out there on it. There is the 200% increase in mps thrown around but I couldn't find such evidence nor could any I've talk to about. Even Danes was unable to find such data and that man know about sht no one knows about, he's even offered $200 for such data and never received it.

S-SEDDs isn't new it's been use quite a bit in this industry.

Although I will agree sup3r shred, org1n, and elevateATP are awesome and innovative!

As for assass1nate no one other than OL insiders know anything about it(that I know of) so I can't comment there.

I do LOVE ep1c unleashed. Not sure how I judge it for gym results. I got a LITTLE better endurance, LITTLE more vascular, small increase in weight I could move, but ZERO movement on the scale, and I did look a little fuller while on it. Those could have been placebo, but placebo or not I would say the results were similar to stacking a good N.O. product like high volume with daily doses of creatine, minus the creatine bloat. Which kinda makes sense as -(-)epi is a strong antioxidant and pretty solid vasodilator. However, the reason I LOVE it is, it completely gets rid of acne; which nothing has done that not even accutane!

Should add that TEST1FY pro(not the biggest fan of the regular TEST1FY but it's still solid) and kingsblood are the best 2 test boosters ever made. Although they are NOT innovative, just modified version of pre-existing products. Also kingsguard is amazing! I think the inclusion of phytofused milk thistle is genius!!!!! Regular milk thistle is snake oil! Wereas the phytofused version can actually work; atleast in theory. This is due to actives do actually work but have VERY poor absorption normally. Milk thistle is used in concentrated injections, as a treatment, for certain types of poisons; in the medical field. Although, I would have like to see a few things added to kingsguard or interchanged but I get it you got to meet a certain profit margin.

I do have high hopes for future of OL I do think some serious innovation is coming!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMETHING THAT HELPS CHANGE GUT FLORA, that isn't a probiotic!!!!!!!!!! It can have probiotics and prebiotics in it, but I want other stuff to be the focus. So if ANY COMPANY CAN MAKE THIS YOU WILL HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LLLIIIFFFEEE!(to any that makes this I will order a years worth and then donate 250 bucks as I'm poor or it would be more!)
Well no, no one else has used our phytoFUSE technology and it certainly isn't just a compound bound to a liposome. In fact, the % purity of the PC we use to bond with the compounds (-epi, lax etc), is unmatched anywhere in this industry. Here is a nice overview of the difference between the two:

IMG_1485665510.304330.jpg

A few more points which I think are worth noting

1. Nothing comes close to K1NGS BLOOD and it is certainly innovation in this category.
2. Thanks for comments on K1NGS GUARD, however it is much more than just the phytosome Silymarin. Again, it is unlike any other cycle support and is again innovation in the category.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well no, no one else has used our phytoFUSE technology and it certainly isn't just a compound bound to a liposome. In fact, the % purity of the PC we use to bond with the compounds (-epi, lax etc), is unmatched anywhere in this industry. Here is a nice overview of the difference between the two:

View attachment 144634

1. Nothing comes close to K1NGS BLOOD and it is certainly innovation in this category.
2. Thanks for comments on K1NGS GUARD, however it is much more than just the phytosome Silymarin. Again, it is unlike any other cycle support and is again innovation in the category.
For the first bit was kind of a cool chart, that helps explain it to the majority. Although that is what I meant, even though my wording wasn't correct persay. I'm not saying phytofused isnt really awesome, as it is awesome, it's just not innovative. I do believe that yours is a higher purity, which in turn should increase absorption even more compared the rest.

For number 2 which you put as 1 I'll agree 110% kings blood is the best on the market but non of its ingredients are new or novel and it's is based very closely off of the the old bioforge.

And number 3 that you put as 2 lol. I totally believe that it's more than just phytofused silymarin. There is more to milk thistle than that, that has benefits. Which I will definitely say that was pretty innovative.

Like I said I love OL. Me and you may not always get a long but idc that's life. You still are a good guy who knows his ish and is nice most of the time. I can also be dick causing some of a previous head buttings.

I do appreciate the detailed explanation. That is really the first time I've seen OL give info on its phytofused which is nice, so that customers can have a better understanding of it. Which I think will help sales. As I believe a lot of customers were confused with what the phytofused really was.

I still would like to see you guys push the envelope hitting more unique/never used pathways. Bring some more unheard of ingredients. Some true innovations as they haven't been done. Thats what I would more like to see as I know your r&d guys(you included) are very good. So this shouldn't be too big of a task may take some time sure. Doing that instead of just improve what's been done but don't stop improving what's already been either just find a balance between the 2.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even Danes was unable to find such data and that man know about sht no one knows about, he's even offered $200 for such data and never received it.
Most of Laxogenin claims are made up. (Not by supplement companies.they just copy the info). Sadly but true (like MPS part).
There is no even rat study supporting that claim.
Some people say their joint felt much better on laxo. Well, I will say its placebo!
People forget the power of placebo:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/art.39819/full

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of Laxogenin claims are made up. (Not by supplement companies.they just copy the info). Sadly but true (like MPS part).
There is no even rat study supporting that claim.
Some people say their joint felt much better on laxo. Well, I will say its placebo!
People forget the power of placebo:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/art.39819/full
Ya I would love to be pointed towards the MPS sutdy if it does magically exist or any study done one at all would be very appreciated. I also totally agree on the placebo aspect. I actually mention it earlier

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 144634

OL is the most productive company I have seen lately and honestly, It will be fun to see what you guys come up with in 2017

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL is the most productive company I have seen lately and honestly, It will be fun to see what you guys come up with in 2017
Well it's almost February so hopefully the profile for Assas1nate drops soon. That should get things started for 2017

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Innovation is bringing new materials to market that have never been used before. Innovation takes real R@D which is expensive and time consuming. Anything less is what everybody else is doing - which is purely profit based and on the backs of other's. I use OL products and have for years. Great products and great prices, ty.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innovation is bringing new materials to market that have never been used before. Innovation takes real R@D which is expensive and time consuming. Anything less is what everybody else is doing - which is purely profit based and on the backs of other's. I use OL products and have for years. Great products and great prices, ty.
Creating a product is more than just saying "oh there's data on X, Y, and Z so let's put em together and presto blamo!!!!" Putting ingredients together in doses that work together and in combinations that have never been seen before is by definition innovation. All of our products take real R&D and to think otherwise is sheepish.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if we analogise, innovation according to some is either:

1) evolution by way of mutation and improving the "fitness" of what already exists

2) skyhooks/the hand of God

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Vitalize Supplements has some new products coming out this year.

You guys will like them a lot. ;)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Creating a product is more than just saying "oh there's data on X, Y, and Z so let's put em together and presto blamo!!!!" Putting ingredients together in doses that work together and in combinations that have never been seen before is by definition innovation. All of our products take real R&D and to think otherwise is sheepish.
Ya i do that at home with bulk powder too...pretty innovative stuff lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see ANY data on laxo, that isn't done on plants. Not trying to be a dick but I'm actually very curious! As I cant find anything other than on plants

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see ANY data on laxo, that isn't done on plants. Not trying to be a dick but I'm actually very curious! As I cant find anything other than on plants
Remember the whole Tim Couch laxogenin thing? I know one of the guys involved in that thing. Should I ask him?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is Ducati not innovative because Harley and Indian had made bikes before them and they improved upon those designs rather than, say, made flying bikes instead?
OT sidetrack cuz' I used to race: Ducati is innovative because they are the only company to mechanically CLOSE the valves too :D

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OT sidetrack cuz' I used to race: Ducati is innovative because they are the only company to mechanically CLOSE the valves too :D

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Speaking of engines you guys hear of koenigsegg camless engine!!!!