Unanswered Common(AAS )cycles in college athletics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY!
But your not even parallel in this photo...and you had to make a while feed just to figure that out yourself....in otherwords grind out a few more years of learning and eating before thinking about all the gear otherwise you'll just waste it. P.s. this is coming from a guy who also has clinical low_T in his 20's and have found that you put in the work and the food and you'll still grow. If your trying to break these PR's eat like a maniac and give 2 a days a try. That helped me drastically beat all my PR's and I found incorporating Olympic lifting power assistant excersie have also drastically helped me improve my pressing and squatting strength. Absolutely love those movements and wanted to get into straight Olympic lifting but have a history of shoulder surgeries and while warming up with nothing but the bar for snatches, found that just an inch to wide will dislocate my shouldersSOoo no snatches for me BUT if you can get those technical movements down and get that mobility you wont need drugs to keep the progress going and you'll only be equipped with even more tools to use when you do eventually progress to the good juice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY!
Bro you could park a Mack truck under your ass that’s so high. I mean the SPF wouldn’t give that to you in the multiply division. Take a plate off, get to depth, and build it back up over the next 6 months. I had to do this years back and have had many others do it - it will be worth it.

Also, if your dumb ass is eating chicken breast and trying to go from 225 to 285 you just proved my point. You need to learn how to eat. Chicken breast is for those trying to lose weight or maintain. You should be eating dark meat chicken, ground beef, adding condiments, olive oil, cheese. Mashing your white potatoes, eating white rice not brown, blending your oats into a protein shake instead of eating them, keeping veggies to softer less fibrous options like peppers, onions, cabbage (if you eat them at all).

You aren’t going to gain 60lbs of lean mass on any amount of gear - you need to eat your way up some.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
But your not even parallel in this photo...and you had to make a while feed just to figure that out yourself....in otherwords grind out a few more years of learning and eating before thinking about all the gear otherwise you'll just waste it. P.s. this is coming from a guy who also has clinical low_T in his 20's and have found that you put in the work and the food and you'll still grow. If your trying to break these PR's eat like a maniac and give 2 a days a try. That helped me drastically beat all my PR's and I found incorporating Olympic lifting power assistant excersie have also drastically helped me improve my pressing and squatting strength. Absolutely love those movements and wanted to get into straight Olympic lifting but have a history of shoulder surgeries and while warming up with nothing but the bar for snatches, found that just an inch to wide will dislocate my shoulders
SOoo no snatches for me BUT if you can get those technical movements down and get that mobility you wont need drugs to keep the progress going and you'll only be equipped with even more tools to use when you do eventually progress to the good juice
a 405 squat is a 405 squat period! I see plenty of massive dudes who squat even higher and there legs are massive!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Bro you could park a Mack truck under your ass that’s so high. I mean the SPF wouldn’t give that to you in the multiply division. Take a plate off, get to depth, and build it back up over the next 6 months. I had to do this years back and have had many others do it - it will be worth it.

Also, if your dumb ass is eating chicken breast and trying to go from 225 to 285 you just proved my point. You need to learn how to eat. Chicken breast is for those trying to lose weight or maintain. You should be eating dark meat chicken, ground beef, adding condiments, olive oil, cheese. Mashing your white potatoes, eating white rice not brown, blending your oats into a protein shake instead of eating them, keeping veggies to softer less fibrous options like peppers, onions, cabbage (if you eat them at all).

You aren’t going to gain 60lbs of lean mass on any amount of gear - you need to eat your way up some.
I eat plenty of fucking dark meat I live next to a butcher and eat king cut porterhouse steak at least 4 times a week,ground beef is a essential in my meal prep!chicken breast ain’t the only **** I eat,I’m just saying I eat chicken breast and try hard to gain!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
But that’s not a squat.... that’s a half squat so you did 202.5lbs because you only did half the rep
But that’s not a squat.... that’s a half squat so you did 202.5lbs because you only did half the rep
How’s that a half squat in powerlifting but in bodybuilding world it’s good stuff the owner of the gym is a pro and he told me it’s perfect! He’s about 300 pounds pure muscle!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How’s that a half squat in powerlifting but in bodybuilding world it’s good stuff the owner of the gym is a pro and he told me it’s perfect! He’s about 300 pounds pure muscle!
Look. Squat deeper, stop eating chicken breast at any point unless it’s fried, and try harder. You aren’t getting any sympathy from us. Nobody is taking you seriously at this point.

“Errybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights...”
- The King

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Look. Squat deeper, stop eating chicken breast at any point unless it’s fried, and try harder. You aren’t getting any sympathy from us. Nobody is taking you seriously at this point.

“Errybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights...”
- The King
Lol try harder this fucking guy so you’re telling me to eat fried chicken one of the most unhealthy food on the planet!fucking joke this guy is.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol try harder this fucking guy so you’re telling me to eat fried chicken one of the most unhealthy food on the planet!fucking joke this guy is.
You talk about gaining 60 pounds and then call someone a joke over fried chicken? Do you want to put on the size or not? And I can promise you Hyde is not a joke.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
You talk about gaining 60 pounds and then call someone a joke over fried chicken? Do you want to put on the size or not? And I can promise you Hyde is not a joke.
I love fried chicken but I thought it’s horrible in the fitness world,your telling me I can eat it?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love fried chicken but I thought it’s horrible in the fitness world,your telling me I can eat it?
Youre trying to put on 60 POUNDS. Youre gonna need to eat a lot of basically anything you can stuff your face with. Obviously not all donuts but grilled chicken and egg whites are not gonna put that kind of weight on you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s the problem I had blood work done I am borderline low testosterone at 18, my test is at 48,pl,ml,47 being low t! Am from my research Test e is the safest to cycle and is giving to teens with delayed puberty I don’t care if I go sterile or have to do it for the rest of my life!
Stop talking about your freaking free test! You don’t know what you’re talking about at all. I never had my damn testosterone tested at 18. Beyond ridiculous. I had the same exact bench as you did at 6’3 when I was 18. I put on 45 more pounds with nothing but some creatine and 2boxes of Mac n cheese and 3cans of tuna every meal.

You’re a damn excuse factory like every other damn millennial.

I can’t do this thread anymore, Hyde even politely spelled out exactly how to do this, like the sweetheart he is, we all tried to help and you just have excuse after excuse and think at 18 you’ve got things all figured out for life. Unfortunately this thread will always be here on the internet and you’ll be able to look at it, mortified and embarrassed when you’re 30, and figuring out how to get your wife pregnant before she leaves you, reading threads on erectile dysfunction and so on.

We are trying to help but just go and do you. It’s like you want permission because you don’t need us to tell you how to do it safely, it’s all already available to you in a million threads. So, no, we don’t approve, go do some reading and figure out a way to screw yourself up while your body is literally still growing.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, hate when people say you have to learn how to eat(meal prep )there have been so many occasions where I had to sit there for 2 whole hours to swallow dry ass,chicken breast(torture),I eat 300-400 grams of protein, I squat 405 and deadlift 500 I can only progress so much further as a natural,my first ever deadlift was 315,my weakness I am tall so it’s hard to fill out I am 6,3 230 pounds lean as hell!
PS, if you are really 6’3 230 at 18, you will never need steroids. You are already Captain America with 20 more lbs. imagine how big you’ll be at 25, the work now begins.
And let’s see pics too.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PS, if you are really 6’3 230 at 18, you will never need steroids. You are already Captain America with 20 more lbs. imagine how big you’ll be at 25, the work now begins.
And let’s see pics too.
No kidding...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably a better idea to year your time at college focusing on your studies and getting a degree that will hopefully land you decent employment. Also, you might want to consider seeing some sort of therapist.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably a better idea to year your time at college focusing on your studies and getting a degree that will hopefully land you decent employment. Also, you might want to consider seeing some sort of therapist.
Ive told him the same thing. He doesnt listen.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
And let’s see pics too.
Pic!^

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man listen. I see alot of negativity in this chat. You should be treated better. You do you. Don't worry too much. The worrying and all this negativity in here is much worse than the negatives from your choices would have been.

If you feel bad from your low test, go to a doc. Get TRT or some help.

Your squat is fine. You can still build size without going down lower than that. Again, do you and don't care about what everyone says.

If you want to gain size naturally check your hormone levels first, from there get your diet and training in check. If you can't reach your goal still then OBVIOUSLY AAS is the only way to go. Do it safe, do research. Again, do you and don't mind what people say too much. If your test is low, then you can be om TRT. It's not alot. Just to bring you back to base levels. Not gonna give more effect than 300mg test a week. A cycle can be 600mg+ each week to give you solid gains. Ronnie Coleman took GRAMS of gear a week.

So to everyone saying youngsters have "steroid like" hormone levels. Please stop. Don't even compare the two. The fact that old people have low levels is one thing, but people need to stop telling young people THEY have more than enough hormones to gain a physique they really can not naturally. Sure, you can get far without steroids... But if you also want condition, and not be a 450lbs sumo wrestler like someone here mentioned, good luck getting to the size you want naturally... Wont happen. And being that fat anyways is way more bad for your health. Not to mention all the guys who told you to eat mac n cheese, pop tarts and fried food. What the **** is that ****? That will shorten your life no doubt. Again, you taking steroids would be safer than that. Period.

I am natural and I'm not planning on taking steroids anytime soon. Do I encourage you to do it? No.

Why do I say all of this the way I did? Because you have to look at the big picture objectively like alot of people here seem not to be. I'm not gonna call people out, but they give advice like they are experts on all of this. Still they look like crap, unless they aren't natural...

Anyways. Just quit beefing with people here and take my advices. Remember you are just 18 and have a long life ahead of you.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Hey man listen. I see alot of negativity in this chat. You should be treated better. You do you. Don't worry too much. The worrying and all this negativity in here is much worse than the negatives from your choices would have been.

Your squat is fine. You can still build size without going down lower than that. Again, do you and don't care about what everyone says.

If you want to gain size naturally check your hormone levels first, from there get your diet and training in check. If you can't reach your goal still then OBVIOUSLY AAS is the only way to go. Do it safe, do research. Again, do you and don't mind what people say too much. If your test is low, then you can be om TRT. It's not alot. Just to bring you back to base levels. Not gonna give more effect than 300mg test a week. A cycle can be 600mg+ each week to give you solid gains. Ronnie Coleman took GRAMS of gear a week.

So to everyone saying youngsters have "steroid like" hormone levels. Please stop. Don't even compare the two. The fact that old people have low levels is one thing, but people need to stop telling young people THEY have more than enough hormones to gain a physique they really can not naturally. Sure, you can get far without steroids... But if you also want condition, and not be a 450lbs sumo wrestler like someone here mentioned, good luck getting to the size you want naturally... Wont happen. And being that fat anyways is way more bad for your health. Not to mention all the guys who told you to eat mac n cheese, pop tarts and fried food. What the **** is that ****? That will shorten your life no doubt. Again, you taking steroids would be safer than that. Period.

I am natural and I'm not planning on taking steroids anytime soon. Do I encourage you to do it? No.

Why do I say all of this the way I did? Because you have to look at the big picture objectively like alot of people here seem not to be. I'm not gonna call people out, but they give advice like they are experts on all of this. Still they look like crap, unless they aren't natural...

Anyways. Just quit beefing with people here and take my advices. Remember you are just 18 and have a long life ahead of you.
, yah man good looks,my doctor told me test is way too low,I have a very undeveloped body no leg hair,no facial hair,barely any underarm hair!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established

When I run my first test cycle should I start with smaller doses or just jump right into high doses for the gains? Will it help my body develop from a kid to a man with facial hair?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I run my first test cycle should I start with smaller doses or just jump right into high doses for the gains? Will it help my body develop from a kid to a man with facial hair?
Jesus....

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read a bit about it. Hair growth usually has to do with genetics. Some people have it some people dont. How much though, can be affected by hormonal levels.

I would suggest 400-500mg test a week. Google "best first cycles". I would try and divide them up nicely depending on what type of test Im injecting and be ready to take action if any side effects.

Have everything ready at start. Equipment, gear, PCT etc.

Do blood work before and after.

Have a good diet and training routine.

You usually are recommended to start with 1 compound at a time. So first cycle test. Then test+ something etc for next cycle. In between cycles you can "cruise" or come off fully. Look both up and see with your doc if you need TRT or not and go from there.

Different drugs give different results. Some lean you out, some give size, some strength, some alot of sides but alot of results. Some makes you hold alot of water. Google your goal and you will find everything you need.

If you have nothing to lose you could start using higher doses fairly quickly. But don't go crazy big like 600mg test + other compounds right off. Go easy and see how you reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.