Coming Soon...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My samples should arrive tomorrow, but I'm going to guess it's a blend of aminos and betaine plus maybe something else.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Ice review:

A sweet blue raspberry / blueberry mix reminiscent of LG's old EAA blend from a few years back. In fact, this was the first comparison that ran through my mind. Very sweet in 10 oz of water; bit of a mediciny aftertaste to my palate though. Definitely refreshing.

Didn't completely dissolve once poured into my shaker cup. Dissolved completely upon shaking a few seconds.

My guess: EAA blend, maybe something else like Betaine added as well. Knowing Athletix though, it could be a completely new thing. Will taste the nanaberry tomorrow.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for review #1 brother looking forward to your thoughts on Nanaberry

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue Ice review:

A sweet blue raspberry / blueberry mix reminiscent of LG's old EAA blend from a few years back. In fact, this was the first comparison that ran through my mind. Very sweet in 10 oz of water; bit of a mediciny aftertaste to my palate though. Definitely refreshing.

Didn't completely dissolve once poured into my shaker cup. Dissolved completely upon shaking a few seconds.

My guess: EAA blend, maybe something else like Betaine added as well. Knowing Athletix though, it could be a completely new thing. Will taste the nanaberry tomorrow.
Thanks for the review man!

Definitely interested to see what you think of Nanaberry!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How was Nanaberry Piston Honda ?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was Nanaberry Piston Honda ?
Unbelievable! Normally I'm not a fan of artificial cherry or banana flavors; they're too easy to do wrong and make too strong.

Nanaberry however, nails the perfect banana balance. It's what I taste first, followed by a strawberry smoothie, ending with the banana flavor again. Very delicious!

The flavoring on these two flavors is outstanding. I honestly don't know which I prefer, so I guess I'll have to buy one of each!

No idea after one dose each of what is in this blend. Would have to use more consistently to see how this translates to gym performance.

If anyone reads my posts - Athletix has something going on with this product, and I can't wait to see its reveal! This could be a hot seller.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unbelievable! Normally I'm not a fan of artificial cherry or banana flavors; they're too easy to do wrong and make too strong.

Nanaberry however, nails the perfect banana balance. It's what I taste first, followed by a strawberry smoothie, ending with the banana flavor again. Very delicious!

The flavoring on these two flavors is outstanding. I honestly don't know which I prefer, so I guess I'll have to buy one of each!

No idea after one dose each of what is in this blend. Would have to use more consistently to see how this translates to gym performance.

If anyone reads my posts - Athletix has something going on with this product, and I can't wait to see its reveal! This could be a hot seller.
Glad you loved it!

We can't wait to release, I think people will be surprised, but very excited. It won't be long now, so I highly suggest anyone who isn't on our Insider, get on it now ;)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you loved it!

We can't wait to release, I think people will be surprised, but very excited. It won't be long now, so I highly suggest anyone who isn't on our Insider, get on it now ;)
If it comes out at a great price, I will be buying atleast 2

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the review Piston! I expected good thoughts on Nanaberry, after a lot of terrible attempts to make any synthetic banana variant this was a very good find for me,

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Athletix Sports Review

Taste

Blue Ice – This was a very underwhelming Blue Raspberry type of flavor. I mixed this in about 12oz of water and it was a small burst of flavor which had a very long lasting after taste where most of the flavor really came into effect. This was very light and refreshing and not something to blow anyone away which someone will prefer. Some people love flavor, this is on the lighter side but still something that was nice and had a good punch in the after taste.

Nanaberry - A very unique blend of Strawberry and Banana. I found this much more prominent as far as flavor goes and really was the favorite out of the two flavors I got to sample. At first you get a huge rush of strawberry and a lingering effect of banana. I would say the berry over powers the banana to a 60/40 ratio but it is a perfect compliment and a flavor that is not seen on the market. The uniqueness of the flavor really hit my taste buds and left a very impressive impression.

Mixability

0 Problems as you can see in the picture below. Mixed this with about 12oz of water and a few shakes and nothing left. No problem what so ever!

Formula

no idea TBH. I dosed both products pre-workout after talking to the reps about how to utilize the product and what I may experience. With knowing it has 0 calories and can be used as a pre/intra/post type product I had no idea what to expect, some notes I did take over the last two days of training and taking the product are below.

Feedback

Here are the major things I found while taking the product. I tried to take it as a stand-alone and take nothing else to see the full effects of the product.

- Major increase in recovery (less Doms, less rest between sets, quicker movement from exercise/set to exercise/set
- Slight improved pumps. I messed around with 4-6, 6-8, and 10-20 rep schemes over the last two days and found muscle hardness increased a touch, vascularity was increased, and overall long lasting pump were increased.
- No forms of stimulants or long-lasting energy. I doubt this is a caffeinated product, but there may be small amounts of other features or ingredients that could have some aspect towards energy, mood, or focus.

Nice review, so in the feedback part are you saying that this product has increased recovery, improved pumps and muscle hardness to a greater extent that all your other supplementation you generally use Preworkout? If so, you are about to save some serious coin when this is released.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how i missed this looks epic really interested to see the profile :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure how i missed this looks epic really interested to see the profile :)
Not sure how you conclude it being epic based off flavours haha -----> bb.com
It will be interesting to see the profile however, and compare to what effects people are claiming above after one sample....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes only flavours reviewed this far, but this formula is going to turn some heads.

The value in terms of cost/benefit and also the fact it will allow you to stop buying a few other products as well.

Really wish I could just spill the beans already but a nice official release is not far off at all

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes only flavours reviewed this far, but this formula is going to turn some heads.

The value in terms of cost/benefit and also the fact it will allow you to stop buying a few other products as well.

Really wish I could just spill the beans already but a nice official release is not far off at all
I think I have got a an idea what this product will contain, and if im right then it isn't to be dosed PWO and the effects noted above are probably placebo.. We will wait and see.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if creatine is involved

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I have got a an idea what this product will contain, and if im right then it isn't to be dosed PWO and the effects noted above are probably placebo.. We will wait and see.
we were directed to take pre or post so there's that...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we were directed to take pre or post so there's that...
I took both mine Pre, person who i talked to before getting the samples stated it wold not matter when you take (Pre/intra/post) them but those would be suggested times to consider.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-alanyl-l-glutamine
TMG
Creatine

Stuff like that maybe some vitamins

unicorn hairs
Tiger blood

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
L-alanyl-l-glutamine
TMG
Creatine

Stuff like that maybe some vitamins

unicorn hairs
Tiger blood
You got us with the unicorn hairs / tiger blood...prepare for the best gym experience ever!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You got us with the unicorn hairs / tiger blood...prepare for the best gym experience ever!
At least he didn't figure out that it has dragon scale shavings and Yeti DNA

Damn, it slipped...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
At least he didn't figure out that it has dragon scale shavings and Yeti DNA Damn, it slipped...
but dragon scale shavings aren't very bio available???

And isn't yeti dna just a 483849397 compound ph haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
but dragon scale shavings aren't very bio available??? And isn't yeti dna just a 483849397 compound ph haha
But we bound it to an ethyl ester like CEE! We all know that works! ;) lol

And yes its a PH but luckily they didn't cover any mythical creatures on the ban list

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All is looking good here guys, the product is itching to be sent out and enjoyed.

(It is totally an intelligent, sentient being)

Get on our mailing list and be ready for the first of our big releases from the new line. 2015 is going to be fun, and Athletix plans to earn its place in your arsenals

This will be done with more than a flashy label and crazy claims. I can guarantee you that the formulation and write-up on our first release received much more attention and effort than the marketing, and I can't stress enough that you guys should read our write-up upon release.
If supplement science is an interest for you this is going to please you.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ETA for release? Its been long time waiting for that...
Yes I think we were initially optimistic release would be sooner than it is, we apologize for the wait but quality does come first.

Any more than saying "soon" is up to Athletix

But it is soon ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes I think we were initially optimistic release would be sooner than it is, we apologize for the wait but quality does come first.

Any more than saying "soon" is up to Athletix

But it is soon ;)
Just waiting on the last "finishing touches" before we can make a concrete release date. I can tell you I've held some finished bottles so we are closer than ever ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The suspense is killing me.
Since everyone has been waiting so patiently, I thought I'd giveaway one of our new shirts (pictured above and on the link)

Click on the Facebook link below and LIKE the picture, we'll choose a winner at random!

Edit: I did not mention that it's a giveaway anywhere else to give the AM fam the edge ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The shirts are buttery soft and look cool.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Since everyone has been waiting so patiently, I thought I'd giveaway one of our new shirts (pictured above and on the link) Click on the Facebook link below and LIKE the picture, we'll choose a winner at random! Edit: I did not mention that it's a giveaway anywhere else to give the AM fam the edge ;)
Aw! I only have Instagram. I don't have Facebook :(

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw! I only have Instagram. I don't have Facebook :(
I'll step it up one more, since an Instagram giveaway was requested once in this thread, we will post the same picture on Instagram later, two chances to win! just like the Instagram picture of the shirt!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'll step it up one more, since an Instagram giveaway was requested once in this thread, we will post the same picture on Instagram later, two chances to win! just like the Instagram picture of the shirt!
Whooooohooo! At least a shot at it. Woooohoooo! Thanks!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since everyone has been waiting so patiently, I thought I'd giveaway one of our new shirts (pictured above and on the link)

Click on the Facebook link below and LIKE the picture, we'll choose a winner at random!

Edit: I did not mention that it's a giveaway anywhere else to give the AM fam the edge ;)
What link?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmm..I don't see a shirt post on Instagram. Did I miss something?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shirts are awesome. Soft and sexy ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha best description yet! I'll quote you on the product description when they're added to the site
haha the facts are the facts

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We posted a randomly selected winner for the Facebook giveaway, it wouldn't let me tag the person so if you took part check and see if you are the winner. If I don't get a message I'll run the selection again and post a new name.

Hope it was someone from AM! I'll run an instagram selection later today or tomorrow

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"Corbin Watson, you were randomly selected as our giveaway winner! Message us your address and T Shirt size"

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, we posted our Instagram winner, check your Instagram to see if it was you and let me know if it was!

No response on Facebook yet so I'll give it until tomorrow and pick a new one!

If you didn't win, we will have plenty of other giveaways and they should be up on the site any day for sale if you just can't wait ;)