Coming Soon...

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, gives me more time to save money and I can't wait. Hopefully the intro price is really nice
Perfect, and yes the price will make saving that much easier.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't control my curiosity. I want to know what Athletix are up to!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can't control my curiosity. I want to know what Athletix are up to!
I expect that Athletix may start teasing/hinting more very soon

Just to really drive you crazy lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look for info in december or the release i hope!!!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
hope it's not another pre-workout. already have high volume locking up that category.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope it's not another pre-workout. already have high volume locking up that category.
Nope, not a pre-workout, but yes you will see it in December if not sooner.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not a pre-workout, but yes you will see it in December if not sooner.
will the profile be available before thanksgiving? i would hope so, as i usually stock on black friday/cyber mon

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
If the product is not released then how could you stock up :)?
stock up on other products, obviously. if i spend a decent amount of cash on a comparable product there would be no sense in buying this one. also, releasing a product prior to the biggest shopping weekend of the year just makes sense.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So looking at the pic on the front page, 9 powerful ingredients, scientifically formulated. hmmm

Another hint wouldn't go astray.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope to hear something soon. Coming to December!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We appreciate the patience and interest from you guys.

It is rolling out of production and will be coming soon. Expect hype and promos.

Once it is ready you won't be able to avoid the info if you tried, if I have anything to do with it ;)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate the patience and interest from you guys.

It is rolling out of production and will be coming soon. Expect hype and promos.

Once it is ready you won't be able to avoid the info if you tried, if I have anything to do with it ;)
Been saving more money so another few days won't hurt. Just black Friday and cyber Monday might deplete the funds

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cutting season for some. Recomping soon.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My wife and I are geared up and ready to start spreading the good word once we launch the new product!

image-3293503657.jpg

image-2202083959.jpg

Maria is sticking to the company motto and with my coaching being built into an athlete. Some impressive before/afters will be shared when we reach her goals, and she is excited to finish her journey with Athletix goodies.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife and I are geared up and ready to start spreading the good word once we launch the new product!

View attachment 110407

View attachment 110408

Maria is sticking to the company motto and with my coaching being built into an athlete. Some impressive before/afters will be shared when we reach her goals, and she is excited to finish her journey with Athletix goodies.
Looks good!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed. Awesome looking stuff

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
no pre-Black Friday hints? i would like to know what category this product will fall under

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
no pre-Black Friday hints? i would like to know what category this product will fall under
As black friday will be pretty hectic/busy with lots of other sales and promotions, we will be waiting until after it to get it rolling.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we can't release category until we release the formula as it will tip our hand too much. But it's in the fitness / bodybuilding category ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is that apparel for sale?
Depending on demand we could list it as for sale, otherwise primarily for promotions and giveaways, there will be lots of opportunities for them. If I remember correctly you've won a giveaway or two before

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Those following our Facebook got news of giveaways today, those who aren't following along should be!

With the product launch getting ever closer you will want to be following our Facebook and on our mailing list!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great news everyone, we received FINISHED pilot bottles of the new product. We expect the remaining bottles to arrive soon if all goes to plan.

You should start to see some taste / flavor reviews shortly...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Flavour review #1

By yours truly ;)

Those of you on the forums that know me know I have zero issue paying more for a supplement that tastes good, from protein to BCAAS to thermos.

It is a very tall order for me to rate a flavour as my favourite, but Athletix stole that designation with this.

I can not disclose the product description yet I am just posting to tease you all by giving a flavour review ;)

The new product will be available in both Nanaberry and Blue Frost.

Both tasted fantastic. Blue Frost is a sweet blueberry and Nanaberry is Strawberry Banana.
Mixability is perfect in the recommended water amount, no clumps and I felt like shaking was barely necessary.

Nanaberry takes the favorite spot for me but Blue Frost is one of the best I have tasted of the flavour. I see a lot of fans of both (and the "mine is better than yours" battles that follow lol)

I also tried them chilled, and tried Nanaberry in a slushee. I loved it in every variation

Get ready AM, this is going to be a big hit and filling many supplement stashes in the future :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alot of hype for a long time on this one, ill believe it when i see it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of hype for a long time on this one, ill believe it when i see it.
We understand the frustration in waiting and appreciate everyone who has continued to follow along. But in order for us to deliver what we've been promising, it took a lot of work. Product development is not something that can be rushed.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
We understand the frustration in waiting and appreciate everyone who has continued to follow along. But in order for us to deliver what we've been promising, it took a lot of work. Product development is not something that can be rushed.
or you could quit the teasing and give the consumer some solid info?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or you could quit the teasing and give the consumer some solid info?
Perhaps you misunderstand the idea of promoting interest

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woah... I cannot wait to see more feedback Jelly Driven.
100% not because I am a rep; admitting I prefer something over Alphamine was not easy lol.

Looking forward to your feedback in the future for sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nanaberry... Already psyched. I love anything strawberry banana.