COMING SOON: Bulk X-Factor

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
do you think 90 days would be safe non post cycle therapy? or would it even be necessary
My idea of a post-cycle therapy is to recover and progress whether in size and strength or leaness, so demand more from my pct's than most, so for example my next pct will be, igf-1, x-lean, nolvadex, x-factor, massfx, all for 8 weeks (12 for x-factor). I think WAYYYYYY too many ppl spend tons of money on these elaborate cycles and skimp on support supplements and pct which is stupid as hell and your shooting yourself in teh foot.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
How is the ole libido?
alot stronger than it would be if i took rebound reloaded or any other 6-bromo based test booster. personally, i find that ATD doesnt kill my libido nearly as much as 6bromo does. some will agree and some will disagree, it all depends on the individual. it is definitely not 100% but still pretty strong.

i would take something like Aspire36 for libido but i wanted to test the waters and see which effected my libido more, 6bromo vs ATD so i did without a libido enhancer.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot stronger than it would be if i took rebound reloaded or any other 6-bromo based test booster. personally, i find that ATD doesnt kill my libido nearly as much as 6bromo does. some will agree and some will disagree, it all depends on the individual. it is definitely not 100% but still pretty strong.

i would take something like Aspire36 for libido but i wanted to test the waters and see which effected my libido more, 6bromo vs ATD so i did without a libido enhancer.
ATD kills me, but 6-bromo wasn't nearly as bad.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD kills me, but 6-bromo wasn't nearly as bad.
6-bromo has an androgenic effect; whereas, ATD is non-androgenic. 6-bromo is a superior AI for PCT purposes.

json75

Awards
My idea of a post-cycle therapy is to recover and progress whether in size and strength or leaness, so demand more from my post cycle therapy's than most, so for example my next post cycle therapy will be, igf-1, x-lean, nolvadex, x-factor, massfx, all for 8 weeks (12 for x-factor). I think WAYYYYYY too many ppl spend tons of money on these elaborate cycles and skimp on support supplements and post cycle therapy which is stupid as hell and your shooting yourself in teh foot.
WORD!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo has an androgenic effect; whereas, ATD is non-androgenic. 6-bromo is a superior AI for post cycle therapy purposes.
we are talking on the lines of its effects on libido, not PCT

sportsterdann

sportsterdann

Awards
Will the Bulk AA be oil or powder and whats the percentage of Arachidonic acid in it ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dsade clear some pm's please bud you are over limit and I can't message you ya bish!

Much Love,

Neoborn

/Endhijack

sportsterdann

sportsterdann

Awards
So you would need 500grams for a 1gram pure AA a day for 50 days.
Unless the X-factor is a 40% oil, that would equal 400 milligrams of pure AA to their recommendations of 4 caps a day.
what size will it be sold in ?

10% powder.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
:eek: so... bulk x factor this week right? I recall two weeks ago someone saying that it was coming in two weeks!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive seen 40% oil on a bunch of companies sites for sale...

10% powder? meaning yeh youd need 10grams a day for net 1gram? 500grams gezz

:|
hehe whats the other 90%?

ohwell sure we will find out!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive seen 40% oil on a bunch of companies sites for sale...

10% powder? meaning yeh youd need 10grams a day for net 1gram? 500grams gezz

:|
hehe whats the other 90%?

ohwell sure we will find out!
wait, what do u mean you ahve seen 40% oil on a bunch of companies sites for sale?

Other companies are selling bulk AA?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari licensed it if I recall correctly, so did a couple others

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, but a load of companies sell it in large amounts...

I think the only rights the xfactor people have is if a company is selling it as a muscle builder or something.. otherwise anyone can buy it!

but im unsure.. but yeh seen loads of 40% oil around... the rest is made up of other fats tho!

i had like 6 companies.. so yeh unsure.. but if they can sell it.. u can buy it!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaspari licensed it if I recall correctly, so did a couple others
MN has the license, and they let Gaspari use it in their HLG (for im sure a steep price :D )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, but a load of companies sell it in large amounts...

I think the only rights the xfactor people have is if a company is selling it as a muscle builder or something.. otherwise anyone can buy it!

but im unsure.. but yeh seen loads of 40% oil around... the rest is made up of other fats tho!

i had like 6 companies.. so yeh unsure.. but if they can sell it.. u can buy it!
can u PM me these sites plz

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can u PM me these sites plz
the quantities they sell in are really high, from my research.

its used as a food preservative (i believe) so imagine how much you would need if you were a mass producer of foods

bbgolfer

Awards
the quantities they sell in are really high, from my research.

its used as a food preservative (i believe) so imagine how much you would need if you were a mass producer of foods
Imagine how much you would need if you were trying to get teh hugeorzzzz!!

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
LOL! at your new avy neo.. :lol:

I think it suits you.. :lol:

sportsterdann

sportsterdann

Awards
Size and price ?
whats the recommended dose of the powder at 10% AA ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2:food: hungry for some bulk XF!
I just sold my friends so much XF (well not yet, but their gonan buy it)

I always told em how great XF was but they didint want to drop a $100 and now that its bulk their gonna be all over it!

Just dont pull a 3ad :p

sportsterdann

sportsterdann

Awards
We need to know if X-factor actually is 250mg of the 40% AA oil-blend, to be able to dose the 10% Bulkpowder correctly.
Some claims X-factor is 250mg of pure AA per cap but we dont know for sure....

JJJJ4

Awards
Can we get a definite date on this? I wanna buy some Blue Up at the sale price, but I wanna buy the x-factor with the same order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i remember when this was like 3 months ago?

lol i gave up on waiting and ordered. ill give it another week or 2 before i place my next order. everytime i wait for something, something else goes out of stock! lol

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Xf still on?!:head:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
COMING SOON: Bulk XFactor, if you don't get to try it at least your kids will love it! :head:

Much Love,

Neoborn

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, one of the things that pisses me off the most is when companies say their coming out with a supp and deliver months after...

I hope this isnt a 3AD situation...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, one of the things that pisses me off the most is when companies say their coming out with a supp and deliver months after...

I hope this isnt a 3AD situation...
"soon" is in the eye of the beholder. I guess "soon" for nutra is over half a year later -_- :wtf:

NegativeCreep

Awards
OH PLEASE ALL MIGHTY NUTRAPLANET!!!
PLEASE BRING US OUR BULK X-FACTOR!

:bow28:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
:hammer: C'mon dsade, will this be out this week or not?
:toofunny: Nah. They said two weeks about a month ago... I don't think it'll actually be coming out anytime soon, though I'm sure it will come out. Maybe next year? :clap2:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"soon" is in the eye of the beholder. I guess "soon" for nutra is over half a year later -_- :wtf:
Yeah its a shame. Clearly this shouldn't of been announced until a REAL release date could be given, not all these false hopes.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its a shame. Clearly this shouldn't of been announced until a REAL release date could be given, not all these false hopes.
Welp... Yeah. This thread has died down really well lol. Still hoping this product will actually come out. I remember reading that reps for MN can't even get the original X-Factor because stock of it goes out to customers first. So that means they must be selling out fast. How are they gonna do it bulk? :p sorry, something that just came to mind.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im giving up for now, im gonna go with bulk nettle root for now...