Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 cap 20min before my 2 biggest meals. 1 in the am/pre workout like normal.
right on target at 3 per day!!!

from what i hear the energy from 2 caps is really nice, i might try 2 when i wake up 1 in afternoon.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
right on target at 3 per day!!!

from what i hear the energy from 2 caps is really nice, i might try 2 when i wake up 1 in afternoon.
That was my schedule. LOVED it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was clean too! No jitters, just a "let's get this **** done" type of energy.

Reactions: BPS
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dunno, I used to dig the ephedrine jitters. Too many stupid people ruined a good thing for us few responsible folks.. That & all the meth heads!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, dude, sorry to hear about the strep. That stuff really hurts!! Be sure you're getting the rest you need to get better!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Damn, dude, sorry to hear about the strep. That stuff really hurts!! Be sure you're getting the rest you need to get better!
Yes it does!!! I get strep 3-4 times a year :(

Get better man! That stuff is no good lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Poplin open bottle number 2....I've got strep throat so I didn't train Wednesday and will not be training today :sad: I also only dosed 1 cap of combustion as drinking water is nearly impossible at this time unless it's warm water with lemon which in turn makes me sweat even more lol
sorry to hear about the strep throat.......

what is this about drinking warm water with lemon making you sweat more, does it act like a thermo?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Taken mid sickness and we'll say end of bottle one. Final review Saturday but hell, just look at the first pic to this one. Do I really need to do one?!? Lol
just thought i would add that you have logged both dcp 2.0 and now combustion for us at BPS, hopefully our products played a role in your looking so ripped!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, awesome progress from solid work!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well gentleman the first bottle is history and number 2 is under way with some recommendations of synergy supps and 20mg Ychl. Should get me down below 4% in 5 weeks.

First bottle impressions....

Energy
-nothing jittery or overpowering. Even 2 caps at once wasn't crazy. Just a clean energy, great for someone not looking to feel coke'd out

Appetite
-didn't do a whole lot here. Appetite was always there and usually always is for me. Only thing that ever seemed to crush it was DMAA. I don't know if Combustion is really marketed that way but felt it's worth noting

Thermo
-with prolonged usage the thermo effect became greater and greater. I specifically noticed it twords the end on cheat days. I'd gather this is kicking Camp into overdrive

Fat-loss
-in about 4.5 weeks I think I was down around 6lbs. I don't really need to say a whole lot here, look at my pictures. I'd make a safe bet I lost over 2" from my waist line.

Would I use again?
-psht playa please, I'm on bottle number 2!!!! I think this would stack EXCELLENT with DCP2.0 and would highly advise everyone viewing to check out that combo. With added YCHL I think it's very doable to lose 5-6% body fat in an 8 week stack and minimal muscle lose.

Thank you BPS for the opportunity and so far you're 2 for 2 on supplants I've used. Keep up the great work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually there is a great promo going on for a chance to win the combustion/dcp 2.0 combo-yes, that is right-both products!!!

now for the good stuff...DW i want to thank you on behalf of BPS, you have ran some really epic logs for us-thank you.....very glad to see that you have liked the products, and as you said, your results speak volumes!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually there is a great promo going on for a chance to win the combustion/dcp 2.0 combo-yes, that is right-both products!!! now for the good stuff...DW i want to thank you on behalf of BPS, you have ran some really epic logs for us-thank you.....very glad to see that you have liked the products, and as you said, your results speak volumes!!!
Thanks Bud. I wish I could post more in my logs that I have run for you guys but 60hr work weeks make it tough. I figure it's better if I just keep on my grind and let my pictures do the talking. I heard someone say once "a pictures worth a thousand worlds" :thumbsup: ;-)

People need to jump on that giveaway. With a half way decent diet/cardio plan they'll lean our pretty well

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What's Combustion/DCP?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Bud. I wish I could post more in my logs that I have run for you guys but 60hr work weeks make it tough. I figure it's better if I just keep on my grind and let my pictures do the talking. I heard someone say once "a pictures worth a thousand worlds" :thumbsup: ;-)

People need to jump on that giveaway. With a half way decent diet/cardio plan they'll lean our pretty well
:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's Combustion/DCP?
combustion is a stim fat burner, dcp 2.0 is non-stim, they are very compatible...there is a promo going in the promotion section for a chance to log both, put an app in!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't ask for a better log or final review!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
combustion is a stim fat burner, dcp 2.0 is non-stim, they are very compatible...there is a promo going in the promotion section for a chance to log both, put an app in!!!
I would but I got a log I'm committed to once I receive the product! If they do it again, sure will!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is turning out to be the fat burning combo of summer 2014!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is turning out to be the fat burning combo of summer 2014!!
It should be! Add in some yohimbe HCL and the stack is unbeatable for fat burning. The yhcl is so cheap and varies person to person I like that neither have it added so I can be in complete control of the dose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be! Add in some yohimbe HCL and the stack is unbeatable for fat burning. The yhcl is so cheap and varies person to person I like that neither have it added so I can be in complete control of the dose.
oooo you are right! that would be awesome

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, that is a good idea!! Going to ge me another bottle of the yhci.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you use powder or caps?...around 8 years ago i was confused on dosing of bulk and thought 1/4 tsp was correct dose, so me being me i added even more, this was a huge mistake-almost sent me to the er, actually my wife was ready to call 911....

moral of the story boys and girls, ycl is powerful stuff, less is best until you know how you tolerate it!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you use powder or caps?...around 8 years ago i was confused on dosing of bulk and thought 1/4 tsp was correct dose, so me being me i added even more, this was a huge mistake-almost sent me to the er, actually my wife was ready to call 911.... moral of the story boys and girls, ycl is powerful stuff, less is best until you know how you tolerate it!!!
Caps all day. The powder is incredibly more affordable (as if $9 for 100caps is expensive lol) but the pills make dosing easy and exact.

It's def something you need to build on. I advise adding 2.5mg each day until you tech your threshold or optimal dosing. Remember dosing with things like caffeine and ephedra amplify the effects (why ppl sometimes get sick when it's in pre workouts)

I myself have handled up to 30mg in split doses. I'll do 20mg before fasted cardio and 10mg during training. Coop has a thread about using yohimbe hcl, I advise newbees take a look