Combustion goes DW to kick off prep....maybe all of it

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the upper known limits?
I couldn't say for sure. I'll get Matt in here to comment. Personally, I feel 3-4/day is sufficient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
combustion looks really effective, eagerly waiting to get mine!!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 sets of back today. Had to train late bc of a dentist apt so I'll see how the later dosing effects my sleep. Had a great workout though, I can finally SEE a difference in the gym and it's VERY motivating.
Just wait till you add the key things I chatted with you briefly about

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 sets of back today. Had to train late bc of a dentist apt so I'll see how the later dosing effects my sleep. Had a great workout though, I can finally SEE a difference in the gym and it's VERY motivating.
Don't ya love that feeling?!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a mirror is a great motivater...glad to hear you are seeing results!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle yesterday. Was going to wait, but couldn't. Took 2 caps this morning, and got some good energy. Today is a rest day for me, so lower carb as well. No hunger suppression, but that's not unusual for me. Forskolin actually seems to make me more hungry.

Looks like you're getting some great results so far. I think it will be awesome to stack with some Y, although I use Alpha-Y as it seems to give me less jitters/anxiety.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle yesterday. Was going to wait, but couldn't. Took 2 caps this morning, and got some good energy. Today is a rest day for me, so lower carb as well. No hunger suppression, but that's not unusual for me. Forskolin actually seems to make me more hungry.

Looks like you're getting some great results so far. I think it will be awesome to stack with some Y, although I use Alpha-Y as it seems to give me less jitters/anxiety.
sounds good...hopefully mine comes today!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty pumped to get mine as well!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I've got a little over a week left on this stuff, buuuuut I'm grabbing another bottle :winning:

Weight loss for the week is about 1lb, exactly what I'm looking for. Abs are coming in and vascularity is getting more pronounced. The poops have subsided, energy is clean and doesn't seem to be wearing off. Hope everyone has a great Easter. Week 3 update pics will be posted moooooondaaaaay

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I've got a little over a week left on this stuff, buuuuut I'm grabbing another bottle :winning:

Weight loss for the week is about 1lb, exactly what I'm looking for. Abs are coming in and vascularity is getting more pronounced. The poops have subsided, energy is clean and doesn't seem to be wearing off. Hope everyone has a great Easter. Week 3 update pics will be posted moooooondaaaaay
the price is right....

great easter back at you!!!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

Good to hear you're enjoying it man!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orbit is having an Easter sale too, aren't they?

No better time to stock up!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit is having an Easter sale too, aren't they?

No better time to stock up!
We sure are!
Use the code EASTER10 for 10% off your order.

And BPS is already very well priced through us :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a steal on Combustion!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm picking up more FormaSurge before it's gone completely. That stuff is magical :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
were did you buy it from...I think I might buy one more as well. stuff seems to work pretty well.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Wow, I just checked the NP page and that's ridiculous.

23 bucks?! Yes please.
I scooped two, but probably not going to use them until my prep next spring/summer...

Gonna be so tempting staring at them for a year lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I scooped two, but probably not going to use them until my prep next spring/summer...

Gonna be so tempting staring at them for a year lol
no way i could buy a supp and not use it for a year....but very smart to buy stuff for later when it's on sale!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, time is crunched right now but I'm killing prep. It appears I'll run out of my 1st bottle on Tuesday. I'll post a final review annnnnd keep the log going or bottle #2!!!!
That's what I like to hear!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling pretty good during my first bottle. A bit stim heavy at times, but I have also been stacking Combustion (1 cap) with Alphamine (2 scoops) for my Lifting and Cardio sessions :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
waiting for the complete write up, but from what i already know i am thinking about a combustion/adrenosurge run!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As I cheat today and dose my combustion accordingly, major stomach dump age and sweating like I'm on DNP
what is the accordingly dose of combustion on a cheat day?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I cheat today and dose my combustion accordingly, major stomach dump age and sweating like I'm on DNP
The thermo really was good on that stuff. I'd go tothe gym & it might be 68 degrees in there. When I'd leave, it would be another 10 degrees hotter! Lol. Seriously though, the stuff werks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The thermo really was good on that stuff. I'd go tothe gym & it might be 68 degrees in there. When I'd leave, it would be another 10 degrees hotter! Lol. Seriously though, the stuff werks!!
are you trying to rub it in, lol...i still haven't got to try it yet!!!