Combaint Test Flu...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Combatting Test Flu...

Me, being Mr. Preparation (not H :D), decided to do a little bit of reasearch to see what I could do to combat the Test flu, if I happen to get it on my first test cycle. What I've "read" so far is that echinecea and robitussin can be very helpful in keeping you in the gym :D

Just wondering if my anabolicly educated bretheren have any advice as to how to stay in the gym, by combating test flu symptoms!

thx!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
bump...

edit: lol...I just realized how I spelled combatting for this thread. I guess i was up TOO LATE.

size

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I do not think there is much you can do. If it is going to happen to you, then I think it will. Not everyone experiences this, in fact, I imagine that most do not.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I do not think there is much you can do. If it is going to happen to you, then I think it will. Not everyone experiences this, in fact, I imagine that most do not.
Oh well. Just thought I'd check anyway ;)

Thanks.

freakboy

Awards
guys i experience this every test cycle i do both with prop n enan...

I can barely eat, i feel cold and achy, my stomach feels like its goin to explode with gas pains but no matter how many gas x's i eat, the pain barely goes away...

i just take in most a my cals thro the blender when this happens...

Lots of oats, whey, natty pb, honey, flax/fish oil, and skim milk and drink loads of it lol til the flu is gone...

but it def does suck BIG TIME!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel sick already.what is test flu due to? how does it happen anyone know?

freakboy

Awards
i think its just because your body isn't used to having that much test kick in that fast but i'm just guessing lol...

I'm on my third week of prop @ 150/eod and its got me....

I have to force my meals and it BLOWS! i just use Malox and Gas-x

it eases the stomach discomfort til its gone...

even tho its looked down upon here, and trust me i don't do it alot.... i'll smoke a joint before a meal just to help me put away the cals easier lol... i know, i know i'm an A$$ lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experienced this a little. A little Cold FX and a bumped dose of Rhodiola helped me stay motivated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One plausible explanation I have heard for "test flu" is that it's due to the testosterone metabolite etiocholanolone. It causes these types of symptoms. I don't know what can be done about it though.

I read something about an antihistamine like Claritin helping with this. Anyone try it?