Cloudy exem

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I've had this bottle of exem for 4-5 weeks and I remember it being clear with no particles. It's been in my lunch box while at work and in n out of the refrigerator and now seems to have Floaties.
Is it still good?
I would think the refrigerator wouldn't hurt it.
IMG_6749.jpg
IMG_6749.jpg

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Mine had floaties too almost like crystals. Same brand, but i dont think its anything to worry about. I didnt refrigerate though

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Mine had floaties too almost like crystals. Same brand, but i dont think its anything to worry about. I didnt refrigerate though
Ok that's good to know. Yeah I don't think mine had floaties before fridge. I'm gonna leave it out and see if maybe the cold caused some sort of reaction.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Knowing what the source is I'm sure an email could clear up any questions you might have. I'd be willing to bet he would make it right if something was wrong somehow on his part too. I'd email him before you need it.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The cold temperature caused the active to fall out of suspension and crystalize. No need to refrigerate your Exem.

Store RC liquids (non-peptides) at room temperature in dark, low humidity environments.

Things that may help: run the bottle under some hot water - heat up some water in a dish in the microwave and then add the RC to the hot water for a minute or two.

Topical AAS can also get cloudy or crystalize when subjected to cold temperatures. Partial submersion in warm/hot water helps.

The product will work fine. If there are any crystals left in the bottle when the liquid is gone, add some warm water, swish it around and get yourself an extra dose or two out of the bottle.