MAResearch YK11 Cloudy Solution

Radger55

Awards
Greetings,
This is my first post on this forum. I enjoy reading the articles and other forum threads. Very informative.

I purchased some yk11 from MAresearch and it arrived on time and in the packaging was good. I opened the box to verify that everything that ordered was included, it was.

I stored the products in the post box it arrived in, in my basement(room temp) in complete darkness.

I started my cycle this week, when I opened the YK, the solution looked separated in that there was a white almost tornado appearance to the solution. I shook up the solution and the entire bottle became cloudy.

1) Is this common?
2) Does this reduce the effectiveness of the solution?

I also have a bottle of LGD, which did not turn cloudy.

I know that MAresearch is a sponsor on this site, which is why I purchased from them. I emailed them and they have not responded. That does not make me feel comfortable. I understand that companies get busy, but I have not received a response yet(about 24 hours).

Has anybody every encountered an issue where the solution becomes cloudy?

I did search the forum but could not find any threads that pertain to cloudy solution. That doesn't mean they don't exist, I just couldn't locate any.

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings,
This is my first post on this forum. I enjoy reading the articles and other forum threads. Very informative.

I purchased some yk11 from MAresearch and it arrived on time and in the packaging was good. I opened the box to verify that everything that ordered was included, it was.

I stored the products in the post box it arrived in, in my basement(room temp) in complete darkness.

I started my cycle this week, when I opened the YK, the solution looked separated in that there was a white almost tornado appearance to the solution. I shook up the solution and the entire bottle became cloudy.

1) Is this common?
2) Does this reduce the effectiveness of the solution?

I also have a bottle of LGD, which did not turn cloudy.

I know that MAresearch is a sponsor on this site, which is why I purchased from them. I emailed them and they have not responded. That does not make me feel comfortable. I understand that companies get busy, but I have not received a response yet(about 24 hours).

Has anybody every encountered an issue where the solution becomes cloudy?

I did search the forum but could not find any threads that pertain to cloudy solution. That doesn't mean they don't exist, I just couldn't locate any.

Thanks
24 hours is not a longtime for a cust svc email response from a small online business. To my knowledge this is a one man business. He will respond to you soon. IMO, cloudiness of the solution would not effect the efficacy to any significant degree. I’ve used this brand of YK before to good result. It was in a blue bottle so I couldn’t see the solution. Mine could have been cloudy as well.

Radger55

Awards
24 hours is not a longtime for a cust svc email response from a small online business. To my knowledge this is a one man business. He will respond to you soon. IMO, cloudiness of the solution would not effect the efficacy to any significant degree. I’ve used this brand of YK before to good result. It was in a blue bottle so I couldn’t see the solution. Mine could have been cloudy as well.
JEBROOK:
Thanks for the quick response. My apologies as I didn't know it was a one person business. I appreciate your response and will await a response from MA.

I am running LGD4033(10mg/day) and YK11(12mg/day 3x per day). From the information that I researched, that was the avg dosage for both chems.

Feel free not to answer, but what did you run your YK at?

Thanks
-R

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With RCs I always run them under hot water the bottle that is sealed for about five minutes and then shake the **** out of them before I use them

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It won’t lower the effectiveness of the product at all. This happens all the time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JEBROOK:
Thanks for the quick response. My apologies as I didn't know it was a one person business. I appreciate your response and will await a response from MA.

I am running LGD4033(10mg/day) and YK11(12mg/day 3x per day). From the information that I researched, that was the avg dosage for both chems.

Feel free not to answer, but what did you run your YK at?

Thanks
-R
Actually I misspoke/misremembered. I have not used MA’s YK yet. I used another board sponsor. I think I went as high as 40 mg on my YK run but settled for a sweet spot of 20 mg. I have used MA’s BPC-157 several times and it was good to go. I had good experiences dealing with him.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The solution is fine, it's just not completely dissolved so you need to shake the **** out of it. Its still going to look cloudy and you'll even see small particles in it if you look close. Several RC companies look like that. I've had only one company that was completely clear liquid, and it was either just the solution or extremely weak because it wasn't working like it should. So for me, I like seeing that there is something actually in there.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it. Shake for 15 seconds then immediately dose

Radger55

Awards
THREAD
I appreciate the feedback and look to contribute back myself. I appreciate everybody's time and information.

Maybe after I am done I will post my thoughts on what I am running:
LGD
YK11
AD-4

Thanks everybody!

-R

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cloudiness has nothing to do with quality, effectiveness, etc. It has to do with the carriers used. The batch you received used PEG and glycerin as its carriers, rather than just PEG. This was done to make it more pleasurable to research, but with this particular chemical (YK-11), it can cause the PEG and glycerin to separate, but the YK-11 remains suspended in the solution. All you have to do is shake it up and the PEG and glycerin will mix back up.

I may just go back to using only PEG, but I'm not sure yet.

Also, while we're on the subject, let's address other chemicals. Depending on the particular chemical, it may dissolve completely, remain in suspension permanently, and be completely clear. Some others will be cloudy...and some others will NEVER dissolve--the chemical will just sink to the bottom.

On top of that, different carries will cause different chemicals to look different in a solution. YK-11 is a good example.
If it is made with PEG only, it will be completely clear, but if glycerin is added, it will be cloudy. Some other chemicals can use glycerin only and the solution will still be completely clear. It just depends on the chemical and carrier used. Furthermore, some chemicals require certain solvents and/or carriers in order to avoid settling. However, NONE of this has to do with quality or effectiveness. This means that any of the following scenarios may occur, while still having a properly dosed product:

* Clear with no settling

* Clear with settling

* Cloudy with no settling

* Cloudy with settling

In other words, you can NOT tell whether a product contains a particular chemical or if it is dosed properly just by looking at it.

Ideally, you don't want your products to experience chemical settling, but whether they are clear or cloudy doesn't matter.

I have all of my products made so that there is zero chemical settling, as that is the best way to ensure accurate dosing with every dose. I do sell a few products that experience chemical settling, but this is because these particular chemicals will NOT dissolve into a solution regardless of what solvents or carriers are used. In these cases the product simply needs to be well-shaken immediately before withdrawing it from the bottle. You can easily see what products these are, as all the chemical will be sitting at the bottom of the bottle before you shake it. Raloxifene is one example. That stuff simply won't suspend, so you just have to shake it.

The VAST majority of my products are clear, while a couple are cloudy (it doesn't matter either way, although cloudy products should be shaken simply so the carriers mix back together).

Hopefully this clears things up, as I know some customers can get worried if they buy a product from one company and it looks one way...and then they buy that same product from another company and it looks different. As I explained above, none of this has any bearing on quality or effectiveness. You can take the same chemical and make it 4 different times using different carriers and/or solvents...or different ratios of carrier and/or solvents...and will come out looking different each time.

Regardless of how a company might make their product, what REALLY matters is whether or not the correct chemical is in the bottle in the proper quantities. By using certain solvents and/or carriers in the correct ratios the product may look better and avoid settling, but these are comparatively minor considerations.

At MA Research every product not only contains the proper chemical in the correct quantities, but it is also formulated in a way that prevents settling and has a clear solution, except in those few cases where a particular chemical won't dissolve no matter what...or requires certain carriers in order to keep the chemical in suspension.

We are always trying to perfect every aspect of the process...and at this point I would say we are 98% of the way there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Anabolics 95
Anabolics 10
Smont Peptide/Research 1
Smont Peptide/Research 15
Peptide/Research 4