Clomid Stunted growth help

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did 2 weeks of clomid at age 19 and im quite paranoid ive stunted my growth. I did it to boost test levels.

I'm quite late into puberty and have a small narrow bone structure (small chest and shoulders) Ive always had a small frame but I dont know if I couldve grown into a broader frame. I read some threads on how AAS and SERMs stunt growth and how people continued to grow into their 20s and their clavicles widening in their 20s.

my height was 175cm in January then in march I started clomid for 2 weeks.Got my height checked in april and it was 175cm same height. I was steadily growing until this point.

Does clomid have an affect on the clavicle growth plates? Im confused so both height and broadness of frame is stopped? All my friends are growing taller than me and I feel really sick at the damage ive done to myself.
You gotta look at both sides of the coin bro.....I mean yeah sure, the fact your now destin to see out your days as a short a$$ will likely limit the amount of sex you get.....

But

On the plus side your squat levers will be ducking awesome

Every cloud has a silver lining......

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
At nearly 5’9” I don’t think you stunted your growth....