Clomid Stunted growth help

biceptorious

Awards
I did 2 weeks of clomid at age 19 and im quite paranoid ive stunted my growth. I did it to boost test levels.

I'm quite late into puberty and have a small narrow bone structure (small chest and shoulders) Ive always had a small frame but I dont know if I couldve grown into a broader frame. I read some threads on how AAS and SERMs stunt growth and how people continued to grow into their 20s and their clavicles widening in their 20s.

my height was 175cm in January then in march I started clomid for 2 weeks.Got my height checked in april and it was 175cm same height. I was steadily growing until this point.

Does clomid have an affect on the clavicle growth plates? Im confused so both height and broadness of frame is stopped? All my friends are growing taller than me and I feel really sick at the damage ive done to myself.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks of clomid? I doubt it. All sounds like coincidence to me (the immunisation shot gave me autism!1!!)

But, what if it did? Not much you can do now, except maybe bum out over what happened. Or move on and, um, grow up..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 weeks of clomid? I doubt it. All sounds like coincidence to me (the immunisation shot gave me autism!1!!)

But, what if it did? Not much you can do now, except maybe bum out over what happened. Or move on and, um, grow up..
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who got autism from the immunization shot man!

Reactions: Nac
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is the best possible response!!

When I saw you had replied, I knew it was gonna be good. Dyckish, but good.

Reactions: Nac
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who got autism from the immunization shot man!
I'm lot older than you guys so you won't know what I'm talking about ( Studhorse might). When I was in 1st grade we were given shots by the ladies who worked in the lunchroom. Everybody lined up and Mrs Irby shot us in the shoulder with some kind of gun looking thing that injected us with God knows what. That was in 1969, and I still have the scar on my right shoulder.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lot older than you guys so you won't know what I'm talking about ( Studhorse might). When I was in 1st grade we were given shots by the ladies who worked in the lunchroom. Everybody lined up and Mrs Irby shot us in the shoulder with some kind of gun looking thing that injected us with God knows what. That was in 1969, and I still have the scar on my right shoulder.
Smallpox shot leaves the round scar brother. everyone got them in the 60's

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And 30 seconds of Google research tells me it's from the Smallpox vaccine. We're living in the greatest of times, with all of the knowledge in the world available at our fingertips.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got all kinds of shots ordered by the communist regime I grew up in. I'm pretty sure one made me hairy, one made my ball-sack short and the last one gave me the rubber fetish.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew you'd know what I was talking about. Old fcker.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew you'd know what I was talking about. Old fcker.
F you! I think the smallpox shot made my ball sack longer. Glad I'm not a commie.
Remember the saying I would "Rather be dead than Red" I think they taught us that in 1st grade right after we said the pledge of allegiance every morning in class.
Merica!!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got it in '69. I got it in '03 before we left for Iraq. We all did, to protect us from Saddam's "chemical weapons"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F you! I think the smallpox shot made my ball sack longer. Glad I'm not a commie.
Remember the saying I would "Rather be dead than Red" I think they taught us that in 1st grade right after we said the pledge of allegiance every morning in class.
Merica!!!!
Negative. Old age made your ballsack longer.

biceptorious

Awards
But clomid messes with the estrogen receptor. So the body secretes LH that increases both test and estrogen? Increase in estrogen fusing the growth plates? My cousin continued to grow well into his 20s so 19 yo people still grow and I literally have the bone structure of a 15 year old. I feel like my bones were still developing. Its very possible clomid has caused this

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found this study. This is only the abstract from the study but there is research out there. This study used nolva instead of Clomid but same concept, It slows the process of bone maturation. This is unlike steroid use which closes the epiphyseal plates in essence which stops possibility of continued growth. This study actually suggests it could help you grow taller which is interesting.

So you should be fine man. It won't stop you from growing. If you want to look up the whole study.

Abstract
A retrospective chart review of 7 pubertal boys who were treated with tamoxifen was conducted to determine the effects of this therapy on skeletal maturation and predicted adult height. Tamoxifen significantly decreased the rate of skeletal maturation and increased the predicted adult height without negative effects on sexual maturation. Additional evaluation of this therapy is now required to determine if the increase in predicted adult height results in a clinically significant increase in final adult height.

biceptorious

Awards
From what ive read nolva works by only stopping estrogen bind to the receptor and the hormone level remains the same and clomid on the other hand secretes LH which produces test and estrogen. This could stunt growth? Nolva and clomid are definitely not the same. If only there was a study done with clomid. I want to be absolutely certain clomid didnt stunt my growth to put my mind to rest

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what ive read nolva works by only stopping estrogen bind to the receptor and the hormone level remains the same and clomid on the other hand secretes LH which produces test and estrogen. This could stunt growth? Nolva and clomid are definitely not the same. If only there was a study done with clomid. I want to be absolutely certain clomid didnt stunt my growth to put my mind to rest
Nolva stimulates lh. Hormone levels do not remain the same your understanding is incorrect. You won't see a significant enough increase from 2 weeks of Clomid to see that happen imo. Bottom line for you, stop messing with your hormones if you don't want to interrupt the process.

Your coming on a board wanting to know if it stunted your growth. I gave you a study using nolva instead of Clomid and your still worried. Not sure what more you hope to get from the site.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I literally have the bone structure of a 15 year old
Literally? You have the ability to assess developmental bone structure differences via a bedroom mirror? Thats quite brilliant for a layman. Literally.

How much clomid did you take for these two weeks? 25mg per day? 50mg? Or 100? If it was 50mg or less youre probably fine, as the hormonal increase would have been well within physiological limits and so wouldnt detrimentally impact any growth. If you dosed over 50mg per day then youre fukt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you guys ****ing kidding me here, actually entertaining that his growth is stunted. He is 19 and because he didn't get any taller his growth was stunted??? Wtf? You're 19 you're going, you're done growing deal with it! I can't think of a single one of my friends who got any taller After High School

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I was just under 6' when I graduated high school, by the end of college I was 6'2", and much wider shoulders (that's probably just delt development though), some people do grow into their 20s

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just under 6' when I graduated high school, by the end of college I was 6'2", and much wider shoulders (that's probably just delt development though), some people do grow into their 20s
I'm not saying that it can't happen so we're looking at a 19 year old kid here who's freaking out because he hasn't grown in the past year. There's a huge possibility he's just done growing and not two weeks of Clomid stunting is growth it's insane

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying that it can't happen so we're looking at a 19 year old kid here who's freaking out because he hasn't grown in the past year. There's a huge possibility he's just done growing and not two weeks of Clomid stunting is growth it's insane
True

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did 2 weeks of clomid at age 19 and im quite paranoid ive stunted my growth. I did it to boost test levels.

I'm quite late into puberty and have a small narrow bone structure (small chest and shoulders) Ive always had a small frame but I dont know if I couldve grown into a broader frame. I read some threads on how AAS and SERMs stunt growth and how people continued to grow into their 20s and their clavicles widening in their 20s.

my height was 175cm in January then in march I started clomid for 2 weeks.Got my height checked in april and it was 175cm same height. I was steadily growing until this point.

Does clomid have an affect on the clavicle growth plates? Im confused so both height and broadness of frame is stopped? All my friends are growing taller than me and I feel really sick at the damage ive done to myself.
2 weeks? Absolutely no, never, impossible. Your reaching here. Ridiculous

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seen a kid in my dorm in youth prison grow 5 " from 18 to 21 years old. But most males are done growing by 19

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. I was 6'6 with size 16 shoes at age 16. Thank the Lord I didn't grow anymore! Haha.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a buddy grow 4" over the summer. He got mono at the end of school and he showed up to my house at the end of summer and I was like holy crap you are tall.
I'm guessing he was 14 or 15 years old. that was a long time ago.

biceptorious

Awards
2 weeks? Absolutely no, never, impossible. Your reaching here. Ridiculous
Well I don't think its ridiculous, people in late stages of puberty take AI's deliberately for the sole purpose of keeping their growth plates open, so they continue to grow taller than the would have been. The rise in estrogen is definitely able to seal the growth plates.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't think its ridiculous, people in late stages of puberty take AI's deliberately for the sole purpose of keeping their growth plates open, so they continue to grow taller than the would have been. The rise in estrogen is definitely able to seal the growth plates.
Okay, so you closed the growth plates with 2 weeks of clomid (impossible). Now what?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Born as a Great Dane.

Then, after 2 weeks clomid:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Look, bro.
I'm only 5'8'. I'm hairy all over my body. My legs and arms are too short. I'm bald. I have lumbar hyperlordosis (my azz sticks out), my ball-sack is short (yes, its a condition) , my penis points slightly to the left (yes, that also is a condition), both knees and one shoulder are fugged up -and when I do a deca cycle, I give milk (true statement).

Do I complain? Nah. Do I make the best out of it? You bet!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw another wrench in the discussion. I graduated High School at 17, was 5' 6" tall. Pretty much assumed that I was gonna be short. NBD right? I mean, not much I can do about it. Hit a crazy growth spurt and grew 6 inches in as many months. I grew so fast that my breastbone split apart and I had to wear a protective plate over it. I know that I'm an anomaly, but it could happen.

OP, don't stress over it. Short guys always look more muscular, and once you're out of High School, nobody cares how tall you are.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw another wrench in the discussion. I graduated High School at 17, was 5' 6" tall. Pretty much assumed that I was gonna be short. NBD right? I mean, not much I can do about it. Hit a crazy growth spurt and grew 6 inches in as many months. I grew so fast that my breastbone split apart and I had to wear a protective plate over it. I know that I'm an anomaly, but it could happen.

OP, don't stress over it. Short guys always look more muscular, and once you're out of High School, nobody cares how tall you are.
So even I'm ugly as hell, I found someone to have sex with:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is different. I was 6'6 with size 16 shoes at age 16. Thank the Lord I didn't grow anymore! Haha.
That did not help at all!

LMAO!

biceptorious

Awards
So you are all saying clomid does not stunt growth? Clavicles growth will not be affected at all?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are all saying clomid does not stunt growth? Clavicles growth will not be affected at all?
Even IF clomid would do that....not in 2 weeks. Do you have any idea how long a bone needs to grow? Imagine, 2 weeks ---zap!---growth plates closed. Ridiculous!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, even IF clomid closes growth plates -or affected your clavicles (science fiction) there is nothing you can do, right?

Besides any mocking from my site, it is what it is. Now its your turn to make the best out of it. In 2 years from now, after a disciplined workout regime and optimal diet, you will be MUCH more self conscious and a different person, wanna bet?
If you still feel you drew the short straw, talk to a shrink.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What is your height? I bet he’ll say oh yeah I’m 6’5”...want to be 6’7” though!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said he's built like a child so I doubt it
He is build like a child...well...if he would move some weight he could become a strong kid. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, so I’m 36... how much longer do I have to wait?
10 years. In 20 years when your Studhorse's age you really see some serious length

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure that won't last long