Climara/estradiol appropriate for male PCT?

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
Hi there... I was wondering if estradiol transdermal system .06 mg/day was appopriate to use as a PC SERM.... I'm not too knowledgable about SERMS, although I'm currently reading up on them and what not.. Can anyone help?

MrZ

Awards
Well, NOOOOOOOOOOO! Where did you get that weird idea? Add estrogen instead of decreasing it in pct? You might aswell get implants(the girl type).

High estrogen levels will further supress your testlevel plus it make you cry like a little girl when you think about puppies. So, its like the opposite to pct.

Dont take any steroids untill you figure this out!

Z

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking until i read this article on SERMS and what not... i just want to know what i'm going to need before i start this cycle for PCT... i was thinking 6-OXO (as in the new halodrol, wish i didn't have to take extra DHEA along with it) and also that 6-OXO seems chemically different by it's name slightly).... but equally important with the AI is the SERM from what i read which seem to be all like prescription hormones for women.. i mean clomid is for pregnant women!! lol then there is HCG or whatever which i'm most concerned with finding or needing to kickstart my body NATURALLY making testosterone after the cycle, but i'm guessing it's RX only... can ya help ?

MrZ

Awards
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking until i read this article on SERMS and what not... i just want to know what i'm going to need before i start this cycle for PCT... i was thinking 6-OXO (as in the new halodrol, wish i didn't have to take extra DHEA along with it) and also that 6-OXO seems chemically different by it's name slightly).... but equally important with the AI is the SERM from what i read which seem to be all like prescription hormones for women.. i mean clomid is for pregnant women!! lol then there is HCG or whatever which i'm most concerned with finding or needing to kickstart my body NATURALLY making testosterone after the cycle, but i'm guessing it's RX only... can ya help ?
Why would you HAVE to take dhea with 6-oxo? What kind of cycle are you planning on running?

"6-OXO seems chemically different by it's name slightly" What do you mean?

Clomid and Hcg(RX) are NOT given to pregnant women but as a fertility aid to those wanting to get pregnant.

SERM=selective estrogen receptor modulator works by binding to estrogenreceptors leaving the brain thinking there istnt any estrogen available and therefor telleing the testes to produce more testosterone for further aromatization(plus gynoprotection). Has nothing to do with pure estrogen.

Also I saw your asking questions about peptides as GHRP's. You need to get down to the basic knowledge before playin with this type of drugs. Your worried about rx serms but steroids and (god forbidd) estrogen cream are ok?
Im not flaming ar anything just dont want to see you F#¤% up for life.

The sinner wrote an excellent thread called "No excuse, stupid peoples guide to post cycle therapy ", spend some time reading that before you do anything else.

Meanwhile a good basic PCT can look as follows:

Nolva 20/20/10/10 some use 40 first week but I find it excessive
AI of choice week 2-6
Anticort from week 3
Testbooster optional
All supportsupps during cycle + pct

Good luck!

Z

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
the cycle is finiplix-h, mild dosage... maybe 20 mg a day would even be sufficient transdermally via DMSO Gel... i'll read that guide to PCT. By nolva you mean nolvadex, correct? That is RX only, correct? I think it might be hard for me to obtain that in that case.. lol. And by 20/20/10/10 you mean throughout a 4 week post cycle ? I'm confused because you referred to it as post cycle therapy, however you said all supportsupps during cycle + pct. Also what is anticort, I'll consult the google gods as well. I really appreciate all your help, as I really am a newb on this topic MrZ.

MrZ

Awards
the cycle is finiplix-h, mild dosage... maybe 20 mg a day would even be sufficient transdermally via DMSO Gel... i'll read that guide to PCT. By nolva you mean nolvadex, correct? That is RX only, correct? I think it might be hard for me to obtain that in that case.. lol. And by 20/20/10/10 you mean throughout a 4 week post cycle ? I'm confused because you referred to it as post cycle therapy, however you said all supportsupps during cycle + pct. Also what is anticort, I'll consult the google gods as well. I really appreciate all your help, as I really am a newb on this topic MrZ.
Why are you going to run fina? Is this your first run? It will shut you down hard. Not sure about the transdermals so someone else might chime in on that. If it works dont even think about going OTC for this one. Nolva = Nolvadex rx or research chemicals, cant give you sources nor can you ask so go for you other gods. 20/20/10/10 is daily doses week 1/2/3/4. Supportsupps like milk thistel, NAC, Q10 etc should be run through out cycle and during pct to ensure a nice recovery. The easiest way for you would be "Cycle support" from Anabolic inovations. Anticort is a cortisol reducing supplement like lean xtream, 7-keto, retainx2 and is usefull since cortisol raise off cycle and eats muscle and aid fatgain. I wish you good luck and keep learning. Happy if im able to help you in any way!

Z

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
by shut you down, do you mean my natural testosterone production or what?.. ok do i really need more than just the milk thistle? or are there any similar products to cycle support that are less costly? since finaplix has no progesterone in it or estrogen, (it's the only thing like that without those) why would i need nolvadex, or an AI until the last week of my cycle ? I definately agree I need some liver support... About my first run, no. I know this sounds stupid, but my friend who is more experienced gave me a bottle of what looked like the yellow oil that you see finaplix has been converted to for SUBQ/IM, and I got pumped in like a week. I'm only guessing that this is what it was. This was a while back, and I was in better shape then. I'm 6'... 245 lbs.. Out of shape cardiovascularly and overweight in the upper body area primarily. I was working out tonight actually since I dosed orally earlier and I couldn't hear for like 20 seconds and I got dizzy... kind of scary. I'm thinkin of just using low low doses and doing cardio for a while. I figured the finaplix would assist in fat loss as well, which I read most roids do. I'm halting the cycle temporarily as of right now I guess, until I get the proper organ protection to go along with it. Is Anabolic Xtreme "Perfect Cycle" or Anabolic Innovations "Life Support" any good or as good as the other stuff?

MrZ

Awards
by shut you down, do you mean my natural testosterone production or what?.. ok do i really need more than just the milk thistle? or are there any similar products to cycle support that are less costly? since finaplix has no progesterone in it or estrogen, (it's the only thing like that without those) why would i need nolvadex, or an AI until the last week of my cycle ? I definately agree I need some liver support... About my first run, no. I know this sounds stupid, but my friend who is more experienced gave me a bottle of what looked like the yellow oil that you see finaplix has been converted to for SUBQ/IM, and I got pumped in like a week. I'm only guessing that this is what it was. This was a while back, and I was in better shape then. I'm 6'... 245 lbs.. Out of shape cardiovascularly and overweight in the upper body area primarily. I was working out tonight actually since I dosed orally earlier and I couldn't hear for like 20 seconds and I got dizzy... kind of scary. I'm thinkin of just using low low doses and doing cardio for a while. I figured the finaplix would assist in fat loss as well, which I read most roids do. I'm halting the cycle temporarily as of right now I guess, until I get the proper organ protection to go along with it. Is Anabolic Xtreme "Perfect Cycle" or Anabolic Innovations "Life Support" any good or as good as the other stuff?
Yes thats what I mean with shutdown. Where do you get your info? Are you sure your serious about this? Feels a bit lika a joke. What do you mean with the only one not containing progesterone and estrogen? Thats soooo wrong again. Fina or trenbolone is some really harsh stuff and its a PROGESTINE if thats what you ment with progesterone. Gynomaker in my book. There ar so many roids thats not progestines and none contains estrogen in that way. You dont need nolva or AI until your cycle is over but supportsupps you do need. Lifesupport and perfect cycle is good.

You will totally mess up your self if you go on haltering the cycle here and there. NEVER start a cycle until your totally prepared and you my friend are NOT.

Stay the F#¤% away from steroids for now before you grow tits and get your diet in check and stop listening to your more "experienced" retarded friend cause hes full of it!

Z

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
i understand your obvious concern and thank you for educating me. i need a quack doctor in my pocket i guess like everyone else seems to have at their disposal. tough ****in' world. do you know how well do these herbal supplements lower blood pressure?