Clenbuterol in PCT

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I started this in the PCT section and got no response so I'll ask out here...

I'm considering running Clen in PCT for its anti-catabolic properties but am concerned about sides/BP issues that might happen... also wanted to get some feedback, hear experiences, and generally pick some anabolic minds...

sespress

Awards
Subbed. I've heard the stuff can be dangerous.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
the dosages in which you can cause any real heart damage is way above the dosage we use.. the only things to monitor is HR, BP, and supplement taurine, magnesium for heart regularity and the clen cycle would be cake, especially if using ketotifen

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok as we're talking all questionable things here know this is my own opinion only:

Clen is a great idea for PCT in my opinion.
You'd be hard-pressed to find something else that can help bridge you over to being off AAS while still assisting partitioning, strength, and the use of fat for energy over other tissues.

Cutting in PCT would be silly, but closer to maintenance with clen added in should actually be a good help for holding onto your improved physique while your natural steroid production is rebooting.

Clen is never to be taken lightly though.
I'd definitely be sure your AAS have cleared before starting (at least 2x half-life)

You don't want raised BP from your cycle still there when you add this in.

Dose safely.
Bump in slow increments.
2 weeks on, 2 off, repeat.
EC is a great option in the off weeks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ok as we're talking all questionable things here know this is my own opinion only:

You'd be hard-pressed to find something else that can help bridge you over to being off AAS while still assisting partitioning, strength, and the use of fat for energy over other tissues.

Cutting in PCT would be silly, but closer to maintenance with clen added in should actually be a good help for holding onto your improved physique while your natural steroid production is rebooting.

I'd definitely be sure your AAS have cleared before starting (at least 2x half-life)

Dose safely.
Bump in slow increments.
Couldnt agree more, im the one who brought up the notion of clen in PCT to him, it's made a huge difference in the amount of gains i retain

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Beta agonism is magic

Anti-catabolic is pure win in PCT

Outside of a caloric deficit it is even anabolic, but you wouldn't notice that while coming down from your AAS run

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Dose safely.
Bump in slow increments.
I'm thinking of getting Ketotifen and running Clen/Ketotifen for 4 weeks at a low dose maybe 40mcg depending on sides.. I'm cautious however, cause I'm on Rx amphetamines and will need to manipulate the dose

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds good, were you still on the amphetamines on cycle?

BP was fine?

40mcg is a pretty "safe" dose considering. Seeing as it gets dosed up to 120ish

Sweet spot for most is 60/80 but good call taking it slow and monitoring seeing as you are on other meds

Hope you have a great PCT sir!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, were you still on the amphetamines on cycle?

BP was fine?

40mcg is a pretty "safe" dose considering. Seeing as it gets dosed up to 120ish

Sweet spot for most is 60/80 but good call taking it slow and monitoring seeing as you are on other meds

Hope you have a great PCT sir!
Yep I ran 30mg of Dexedrine daily with my cycle.. last couple days of the cycle I would get BP issues.

I started PCT yesterday and actually feel amazing. I'm hoping Clen adds a slight recomp effect too, as YoungBodyBuil has suggested

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your BP is cool I see no issues. Monitor closely while using clen! Hmb is also a great anti catabolic with no harsh side effects btw...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If your BP is cool I see no issues. Monitor closely while using clen! Hmb is also a great anti catabolic with no harsh side effects btw...
Thanks bud.. I'm running HMB as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud.. I'm running HMB as well
Just follow a pyramid dosing protocol for the clen ( ie 20/40/60/80 etc) and just listen to your body. You running 3g of hmb?

sespress

Awards
Wow I've got a lot to look up to understand what your referring to. This is new territory for me. I went back to the original forum I read about dangerous doses and you're right, the post was talking about using it while on a cutting cycle and over 150.

sespress

Awards
So I was planning on grabbing HCG during my PCT and have read a lot about the potential for fat loss while doing that. My question then is (assuming your not going to be as shut down as I expect to be when I finish) - which route would you expect to give better results in the fat reduction area? I know this is PCT we're talking about so deficit isn't really in order but at a maintainence calorie intake which is going to keep you leaner?