Clenbuterol and Leviathan

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if taking the two would be dangerous. I know yohimbine can work together nicely with clen but would i just be better buying some bulk Yhcl. Also how much taurine should i take when taking clen?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
bump. I have some clen and im thinking about using it with a lower dosage of leviathan say 2 caps per day. any thoughts??

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is the Leviathin really neccessary if you've got the clen?? from what i've read lately a lot of guys take clen in a 1 week on, 1 week off type cycle. In the week off i guess Leviathin should be used but i doubt it would be needed to take along side the clen.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah thast what i thought about doing. I've read about Ychl having a good effect along side clen and is why i decided to ask about it to see if anybody else has run another type of fatburner along side clen.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Maybe instead of stacking it you could just use the leviathan as a bridge between cycles of clen. For instance, 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on leviathan, then back to 2 weeks on clen.

You wanna cycle clen, you don't want to just run it for 6-8 weeks straight.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yes thats what ive decided to do. Im on my 3rd day of the clen and im not seeing too much. Im not getting any shakes or cramps, thats a good thing. But my endurance seems to be down and im more tired....this doesnt make sense to me but has anybody else experienced this type of effect? im up to 80mcg right now btw

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
yes thats what ive decided to do. Im on my 3rd day of the clen and im not seeing too much. Im not getting any shakes or cramps, thats a good thing. But my endurance seems to be down and im more tired....this doesnt make sense to me but has anybody else experienced this type of effect? im up to 80mcg right now btw
Are you doing the liquid clen or the pills? I did a two week cycle of the liquid clen a few weeks back, I really didnt feel anything until I got up to about 125 mcg. Then I saw some mild shakes but the results just were not anything like I was expecting. I ran clen 5 or so years back in pill form and it worked pretty well. I also just got a bottle of Leviathon and i am thinking about running it in the two off weeks also and possibly even in the on weeks to use as a pre workout energy supp as the clen didnt seem to be giving me pre workout energy.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
im taking pill form. I bumped it up to 120 and im seeing some minor shakes also, but nothing as far as fatloss goes so far. I am loving the leviathan though, so i might just go back to using that after the 2 weeks if i dont see anything.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about taking leviathan along with the ALbuterol I'll be getting soon...also considering DCP instead of the Leviathan.

Considering Alb isn't as harsh a stim as clen, I think this is a better stack.

Actually considering this stack instead of clen:

ALb
DCP
CL Red Acid Gen2
Leviathan

Running that for 4 weeks straight.