Clenbuterol and Anavar for Woman

MOMMALOVE

Awards
Hello looking for some help. I am running a clenbuterol and anavar cycle at the moment and def have the shakes. I have seen some people say to take Taurine with is so was wondering if I could get more information on that. I currently am running

10mg of anavar a day split half and half morning/ afternoon
60mg of clen split half and half.
This is the first week on clen. I started with 40 mg of clen the first two days and upped it to 60mg today. Do you think that was too fast to up it or just wait the shakes out. They are not super bad.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I plan on running the Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Would anyone suggest increasing my Anavar through out the weeks or stay steady at 10mg? I was previously running SARMS but switched over to this.

5"2
33 Female

Watch macros and am currently on a small caloric deficit. I eat 1500 (upped from 1300) calories a day split into my macros which are low in carbs higher in fat and protien. Trainers all seem to keep me low on calories!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course you have the shakes, you're using clen. Do you even know what clen is and does? Or are you just using it because someone said it will help you cut fast. You tapered up too fast most likely. Use the Anavar without stopping, you want to keep blood levels as even as possible.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Be careful with the clen, don't rush the dosage. I used it once, it wasn't for me.

I definitely recommend you get some Taurine and fast. I was dosing it heavily when I used clen and still had a LOT of issues with cramping. I've mentioned before, I was doing abs once and my entire abdominal wall seized up and I couldn't get the muscles to release. I was in the ab room of my gym on the floor in agony for over a half hour. If anyone came back and saw me, they would have called an ambulance for sure. After a while I was able to get up and walk out, but it seized up again in the car. Awful.

Even if you don't have a serious issue like that above, without Taurine you'll be camping in the hands/feet and other places. I recommend getting powder, you'll probably need to take decent doses (500mg -1g doses through the day, basically whenever you can).

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taurine powder is pretty much taste/odorless.

You can do caps/tabs too if thats easier, you'll probably just use a good amount

MOMMALOVE

Awards
I totally agree with you, i just fought my foot as it tried to cramp lol. I will find some taurine ASAP!! Thank you for responding people act like woman are crazy for taking anything, like we can take **** too!!!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I totally agree with you, i just fought my foot as it tried to cramp lol. I will find some taurine ASAP!! Thank you for responding people act like woman are crazy for taking anything, like we can take **** too!!!
hopefully you have better luck than I did when using it. let us know.

MOMMALOVE

Awards
I dropped my clen and slowly raised it and that had helped eliminate almost all shakes. Im really hoping this helps with the gainz. Keep you informed

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dropped my clen and slowly raised it and that had helped eliminate almost all shakes. Im really hoping this helps with the gainz. Keep you informed
people say its "anabolic" - personally I didn't notice anything like that. It definitely helped cut fat quick, which is muscle sparing in and of itself, but I didn't think I made any improvements in strength/size at all. Who knows what you will think, though - I guess people are different!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cutting the shakes out though is HUGE.